The Second Great War (G1 Verse)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Ripclaw, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

Long ago there was the Great War. Only two factions were there at first. Those factions were the Autobots and the Decepticons. Those two factions then split into two more. They were called the Conceptitrons and the Metrocons. Then they started the second Great War.

The second Great War was fought between these new factions. The leader of the Conceptitrons was called Nose Dive. He was as great of a leader as Optimus Prime of the Autobots. His first LT. was Trackglider. Together they were unstoppable. Next are the Metrocons. The fearsome leader of the Metrocons was known as Flat Track. He ruled the faction by fear and trusted no one. The second Great War was started after the Metrocons divided from Decepticons and their leader Megatron. Optimus Prime and the Autobots thought they should create a special team to fight the new menace. The Conceptitrons were the ones who volunteered for the job. The fight between the Conceptitrons and Metrocons has been waged for almost a millennia. And this is where we begin.

“Sir, we are under attack! The Metrocon ship is firing on us!” yelled the LT., Trackglider. “Our shields won’t hold much longer!” “I know Trackglider,” said the leader, Nose Dive. “Divert all power to shields, and change course to heading 382, we will hold our position on that planet.” The pilot, Headgear steered the ship towards the planet, the Metrocons right behind them.

“Good, they are defenseless. They are going to try to hide on that planet, follow them!” barked the leader of the Metrocons, Flat Track. “We will destroy them there.” “Yes sir,” the pilot for the Metrocons, Gizmoshock did as she was ordered. “Sir, that planet is unstable; if we land it will spell our downfall,” warned the scientist, Optishot. “Continue on course,” replied Flat Track. “But sir…” before Optishot could continue Flat Track said, “No buts, we are going to land and destroy the Conceptitrons once and for all.” They continued on course no matter what the scientist says.

As the Conceptitron ship landed their scanners picked up on the Metrocon ship. “Nose Dive, they found us. What should we do?” asked the new bot, Deathsaber. “We fight to defend the ship and the Matrix of Justice,” said Nose Dive. “And lay our sparks on the line to defend it.” All the Conceptitrons on the ship cheered and got their weapons ready for a fight.

As the Metrocon ship landed the ground started to shake and erupt in fiery lava. “I warned you this was going to happen sir,” said Optishot. “Scrap it Optishot, I want to hear how to fix it,” barked Flat Track. “There is nothing we can do sir, we will be trapped here forever,” replied the fearful scientist. In the Conceptitron ship, the Conceptitrons were figuring out what was going on. “What is going on Hydrakick?” asked Nose Dive. “Well sir, it appears as though the continent is breaking up underneath us. There is nothing we can do to stop it,” replied the scientist, Hydrakick.

Both ships sank deep into the earth, where they stayed for 100 years. As the strange creatures that habited the planet dug into the ground, they found the Conceptitron ship. They opened one of its doors and found it was littered with, what appeared to be, lifeless robotic bodies. “What are those?” asked one of the creatures. “I don’t know,” replied another. One of the giant robots started to move, it was Jackknife. “One of them is moving!” said a different creature in surprise.

“Where am I?” asked Jackknife. “Why am I alive? Wait a nanocycle, where is Nose Dive?” “I am right here soldier, we got pretty banged up,” replied Nose Dive. “What are those things up there?” “They appear to be organic by nature sir,” replied Hydrakick. “Other than that, I have no clue.” “Hi there, my name is Nose Dive, my species is transformers. What is your name and species?” asked Nose Dive. “Whoa Jucker, did that thing just talk?” asked one of the creatures. “I think so Louta,” replied Jucker. “My name is Louta, and this is Jucker. We are Hodometrons. Nice to meet you Nose Dive,” said Louta.

After all the Conceptitrons climbed out of the ship and introduced themselves to the Hodometrons, the Metrocons started to wake up in their ship. “Damage report!” barked Flat Track. “We appear to be deep underground sir,” replied Optishot. “Drill team, get to the bridge now!” yelled Flat Track. The drill team filed into the room. “Drill team reporting for duty, Flat Track, sir,” said the leader Turbodrill. “I want you to dig our way to the surface,” ordered Flat Track. The drill team started drilling into the earth slowly making progress upwards.

Back at the surface with the Hodometrons and the Conceptitrons, they started salvaging everything they could from the ship. “Sir, we don’t have much equipment that still works. And we need to find a new base of operations,” said a concerned Quickshooter. “We may need to build a new one.” She was very worried that the Metrocons were going to get out of their ship soon. “I know this Quickshooter,” replied Nose Dive. “We don’t have the supplies to do that.” “We could help you out with that,” said Kouako. “We have a lot of abandoned buildings in our city, you could possibly use one of them.” “Why didn’t you say anything earlier?” asked Trackglider. The Conceptitrons transformed, allowing the Hodometrons to enter their cockpits, and drove to the city.

The drill team for the Metrocons breaks the surface and radio down to the ship, “We are on the surface,” said Killdrill. “Waiting for your orders sir.” “Excellent, we are coming up, stay there,” replied Flat Track. The rest of the Metrocons surfaced and did a quick check. “We are all here sir,” said Nightshade. “What are your orders?” “Destroy the Conceptitrons and anything that gets in the way. Leave nothing behind,” replied Flat Track.

2. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

this is all i have for now

i am still working on it

and any advice you can give me will be appreciated

and please no serious negative comments, keep it all constructive

3. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

im thinking i should continue the story.

but first i need to start writing again XD

for now, i will tell you the planet they are on, the transformers call it, TMN-443

but the Hodometrons call it Jusnomet

<.<

4. -Mainframe-

-Mainframe- Well-Known Member

Pictures...:wink: 

I'd like to see the characters you are talking about.

5. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

uh

first i need to draw them lol

6. -Mainframe-

-Mainframe- Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll be waiting. ;)