The score

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Brodimus Prime, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    One thing I was pleasantly pleased with in the movie was the score. I was hoping for something epic, with little to no vocal tracks, and that's what we got. Heck, the Linkin Park song, I thought, served as nice substitute for The Touch (maybe just me). And I only wish the theme was used during the end credits, even though I think the Mutemath theme is weak, the theme song should have still been used.

Anyway, I was wondering/hoping if anyone has any info on the score and whether or not it may get a public release. It took over 10 years for Vince DiCola's TF:TM score to get released, and fans are still clammering for a public release of the Rocky IV score. So does anyone have any idea whether or not Steve Jablonsky's score will be released? Anyone else think it was a good score? Certainly felt like a Michael Bay score, but good, I thought.

2. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    *sigh* theres always at least one thread per day on this.

I don't have the URL that says this (can't remember, cbf going back to find it), but Steve Jablonsky has stated previously that a score CD is "in the works".

Thats all anyone knows right now

Whether or not that means we'll wait 10 days, 10 weeks, 10 months, or 10 years I don't know. I do know it would sell well, as far as scores go...