The sadness that came!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by fallen_revenge, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I agree with Iceburn.

DOTM is waaay anti-climatic failing to give closure to the story other than killing all the bad guys.

Closure is the Ironhide's and Wheeljack/Que's death being mentioned, What happens to the hatchlings and Igor, Human race rebuilding, praising The Autobots for saving humanity, Mearing showing humilty to Prime and married to Simmons, Sam and Carly's wedding, maybe pregant with a lil' Danny Witwicky and confirming if Wheelie and Brains lived or not.

Now if the ending didn't suck i would have loved DOTM and it would have been redeemed after ROTF.

2. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I feel sad, but I believe there will be more films and of course there is Transformers Prime

3. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm with others in saying that now is a great time to start branching out into other lines. I started collecting again with Revenge of the Fallen, but since then I've branched out into Classics and been furiously getting old Classics figures I missed out in 2006 and 2007. There's a wealth of stuff new and old that's in all price ranges, you just gotta do some research and look into cool stuff. Just because the movies are over, it isn't the end of the world! Expand your horizons!

4. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    There was no sadness for me when the film was over.

As I saw Optimus looking up to the skies, after he had killed SentineL, I knew in that moment that Tf films, and all the glory that we've witnessed since Bay jumped in to make these films, have only just begun.

There will be a lot more surprises to come..& I can't wait.

5. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Every thing you just typed just made my day! I'm super happy now and your right there is a lot of surprises to come!

6. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I felt kind of sad, I always am when some good franchise ends [I'll probably be like that at the end of TFP too].
    But as others have said, the brand will go on with other stuff [like TFP], I'll keep here.

Besides, there will probably be more movies [reboots or not].

In short:

"In any franchise, there are calms between the storms. There will be days when we lose faith. Days when our franchise turns against us... but the day will never come when we forsake this franchise and its characters."

Damn, I love those quotes.