"The Road to Slagacon" - New Slagacon Promo Video

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Moroni Prime, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
  2. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Reminder, Slagacon is exactly 2 months away! Don't wait to preregister! Time's almost up!

3. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So many members are still waiting for their Vector Zeta refund yet we are promoting the 2012 convention? This should go over REAL well.

4. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

what in the Pit is Slagacon?
    And Vector Zeta?
    Sorry if these sound like noob questions..

5. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  6. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Well, since we can't seem to keep the Vector Zeta subject contained to one thread, as seen here:
    I think we can nip this in the bud with this:

Pouring lemon juice on as of yet unhealed wounds is pointless. Remember, Transjazz is just one man, and he has a lot to worry about. Please be patient. After all, it's not like we're dealing with Glen Hallit and OTFCC or anything.

Now let's keep this thread on topic for THIS YEARS show. After all, the show must go on.

7. cbff

cbff Destroyer of Botcon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Keep in mind, the person that was making Vector Zeta IS NOT the same person running Slagacon. IIRC, TGPing was the designer. So, ultimately, it's his fault for not delivering on what everyone paid for. I should also note that he hasn't been on TFW since 2011, which could be perceived as hiding, while Chad has been around and trying to fix the problem.

I think it speaks volumes about Chad's character and the Slagacon committee that rather than let everyone else get screwed over by the producer, he took on the burden himself. Even more so, he's still continuing to try paying people back on it while people attempt to drag his name through the mud. When this is all over, Chad will be the only one to have gotten screwed on this deal. So sit tight and be patient, you will get a refund. It might take a little longer than you like, but it's better than not getting anything back.

With all that said, I can tell ya, my only regret regarding Slagacon was that I missed the first one. ;) 

Also, on topic, pretty sure I passed the giant NesQuik rabbit on the way there last year. :lol