The Rise of the Decepticon Empire

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Rattrap Primal, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

Part One
    Deep Space, Alpha Centuri, Decepticon Warship Revenge

Every Decepticon knew what was at stake. Cybertron had been defiled by both a mad pretender and a Maximal captain who reformatted the planet into a techno organic nightmare. Obsidian, former Cybertronian Heroe turned Vehicon General, is in the main throne room of the ancient Decepticon Flagship.
    " It's as I told you, my lord. The Vehicons have lost. Even worse, our leader is beleived to be offline by that Maximal scum Primal. If only I took Primal's Spark sooner, we might have won the day." Says Obsidian.
    " I see. On this day forward, your alligience is to the Decepticons. If you attempt to harvest the sparks of either myself or my other warriors," says a mysterious mech in the shadows. "I will personally end your existence." he adds before firing a fusion blast into a statue of the dreaded Galvatron.
    " I understand my lord." as Obsidian hovers out of the throne room.
    " What do you think?" says the figure to his two trusted officers
    " Hypothesis: Cybertron is left in weakened state due to lack of proper defenses. Solution: attack the Maximals now before they regain their defensive strength." says the one with one glowing optic.
    " Attack plan: sound. Chances of success, high. Maximals, have no chance" says the other one in his usual monotonic tone.
    " Excellent. Once we attack Cybertron, and wipe out the Maximal High Command, the Maximals will be vanquished forever! Bridge. Set course for Cybertron! Reflector?"
    " Yes?" say three simutanous voices over the comm.
    " Tell Starscream to assemble the Seekers in the staging area."
    " Yes, Lord Megatron."

End Part One

2. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

Part Two
    Decepticon Battle Cruiser Revenge grand staging area

Ramjet was actually a little nervous about this. Not only was he involved int the first Seeker Strategy meeting since the hieght of the Great War, he was going to be stuck in the same place with the arrogant Starscream and ultra depressing Dirge. The 3 Skyraiders, Skyjack, Space Case and Hooligan where assembled, as well as Slugslinger and the anceint relic Ransack.
    " I don't know why we're even staging here Ramjet" complained Thrust "we could just simply hit Cybertron on a hit and run raid."
    " Our be sent to the scrap heap by Maximal weaponary and have our sparks extinguished." countered Dirge.
    " Dirge, what did I tell you about being so blasted depressing." insisted Skyjack.
    " Butt into my business again cannon arm, and you'll be joining the Maximal on the funeral pyre!"
    " You want to go old timer?" counters Hooligan, aimin his weapon arm at Dirge " Cause I could surely take some old Conehead who hasn't gone through one mission without being almost off lined!"
    Great, these so-called Seekers are assemled. Thinks Ramjet. I wonder why the boss inists on keeping these newer jerks around?
    " Silence you fools! Our we'll melt you down for parts and use the rest for a throne room" Yells Starscream, flanked by two shadowy Seekers behind him.
    " What took you so long?" Counters Ramjet.
    " You could say we had some issues to clear up, Ramjet." Says Skywarp, teloporting into the light.
    " Yeah, the geek through us out of Astrotrain, along with your help." Thundercracker finishes.
    " Impossible! Skywarp and Thundercracker are presumed dead after the failed siege on Autobot City and Starscream was blasted twice by Glavatron!" Thurst blurts out.
    " ENOUGH!" a sudden demand cut through the din of arguing. " The hows of our return can be explained later. However, now is not the time for grudges from the past. Now is the time to conquer Cybertron and return it to Decepticon glory!" Megatron shouts as he comes into view. The other notice he looks different then before, with wings on his back and his armor looking more advanced then before.
    " Megatron?" Ramjet stutters. " Well, this is going to get interesting."

End Part Two

Notes: I orginally intended this to be in the funnies section. However, I right now lack a digital camera, as well as photoshoping skills to do the early half of my own Universe. As you can tell, Megatron is based on the Classics/ Henkei versions, as well as the Seekers and the bulk of the G1 characters that will appear in this thing. Skyjack and Hooligan, as well as Space Case are based on the 3 different color schemes for the Cybertron Thundercraker mold.