The Return of the Deal of the Day!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Squall42080, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This thread marks the return of Squall42080's Deal of the Day EXCLUSIVELY to TFW2005.com! I originally used to post the same thread at several other sites, but the best response was always from TFW2005.com!

Just like last time, I will post a new item everyday...or every time an item sells. So the more I sell, the more items get posted. Please note that items will only remain in the thread for 20 days, after which, it will be posted on eBay.

At this point in time I am not looking to trade. None of my prices are set in stone, and I am open to offers, but PLEASE do some research on the figure first.

Very Important: I am located in Lancaster, PA 17603 if you would like to calculate shipping. Also, please tell me what options YOU would like regarding shipping. In other words, if you are purchasing a valuable item and want Insurance or Delivery Confirmation, let me know. I traditionally try to stick with the USPS, but I will work with you to accommodate any special requests. If YOU do not opt for the Insurance or Delivery Confirmation, then shipping is at your risk.

In addition, if you would like additional pictures of the item, please ask!

Second Deal of the Day (November 28th, 2010): Toys R' Us Exclusive Marvel Universe Daredevil, Stealth Iron Man, and Silver Surfer set - $18 (or $6 individually)
    This is a great way to score the figure you passed on because you didn't want the entire boxset! I purchased this set to customize into other characters, but never got around to it. Perfect for use in your own collection or for customs. The set is MISB, but I am willing to open the box and sell the figures individually.
    [​IMG]
    Will be moved to eBay on December 17th, 2010

Deal of the Day (November 28th, 2010): Target Exclusive Iron Man 2 Armored Assault Set featuring the Mark V and Ivan "Whiplash" Vanko - $5 individually
    This boxset was available exclusively at Target. I purchased several of these sets in an attempt to army build the drone that was included. I have 3 of each of the remaining figures. That means three Whiplash figures and 3 Mark V figures.
    [​IMG]
    Will be moved to eBay on December 17th, 2010

Deal of the Day (November 27th, 2010): Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mr. Potato Head Bumblespud - $5
    I received this crazy tater from a friend for Christmas...but at that point, I already purchased one of my very own. Take this potato home to your tots today! He's even minty fresh from the factory!
    [​IMG]
    Will be moved to eBay on December 16th, 2010

Black Friday Deal of the Day (November 26th, 2010): Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Rampage and Evac Bundle - $60 (or $30 individually)
    Own the final pieces of Revenge of the Fallen history! Released only in limited quantities towards the tail-end of the line, these figures simply weren't seen at most retail locations. While the cards are NOT perfect, they only show minor shelf wear. The figures are still sealed on to the card.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Will be moved to eBay on December 15th, 2010

Thanksgiving Deal of the Day (November 25th, 2010): Transformers Alternators Camshaft - $45
    Camshaft is one of the more sought after Alternators...having been released near the end of the line. This figure is loose but complete including all of his accessories and instructions if you so desire. The figure is in excellent condition...and was used only for display briefly, as he was originally intended for a custom. I never got around to that custom, and now you can save his life!
    [​IMG]
    Will be moved to eBay on December 14th, 2010

Second Deal of the Day (November 24th, 2010): Transformers Generation 2 Strafe - $20
    G2 is in right now...so why not add another Cyberjet to your collection. Still sealed on the factory card, you will be the first person to have opened this figure. The card itself does feature some wear and tear, but the figure inside looks great!!
    [​IMG]
    Will be moved to eBay on December 13th, 2010

Deal of the Day (November 24th, 2010): Marvel Universe Greatest Battles Comic Pack with the Sentry and Spiderman - SOLD

Second Deal of the Day (November 23rd, 2010): K-Mart Exclusive Nebular Starscream - SOLD

Deal of the Day (November 23rd, 2010): Toys R' Us Exclusive Marvel Legends Deadpool and Warpath - $45
    Selected as the winner of a Fan's Choice poll, this set of Marvel Legends features the lovable rapscallion Deadpool and the burly X-Forcer Warpath. The set is MISB and ready to join your collection now!
    [​IMG]
    Will be moved to eBay on December 12th, 2010

Deal of the Day (November 22nd, 2010): Hasbrotoyshop.com Exclusive Transformers Universe Dragstrip - SOLD

Deal of the Day (November 21st, 2010): Transformers Cybertron Shortround - $8
    Is your Hunt for the Decepticons Seaspray going through a rough time? Is he lonely out there in the open sea? Why not spice up his life with a kindred spirit. Shortround is still sealed, although the packaging isn't perfect.
    [​IMG]
    Will be moved to eBay on December 10th, 2010

Deal of the Day (November 20th, 2010): Walmart Exclusive Transformers Universe Hardhead - $75
    While Hardhead did escape the evil clutches of the outer box...he was never quite bright enough to find an escape through the inner plastic packaging. Help Hardhead escape by taking him home today. Looks fantastic with the new upgrade set that is now available!
    [​IMG]
    Will be moved to eBay on December 9th, 2010

2. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Placeholder