The Return of Animated Sixshot

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SoundFire Prime, Apr 16, 2009.

1. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It is a hot summer afternoon in Detroit. Sari is racing down the highway in her super mode. She is being pursued by a dark green Buffalo mine-clearing vehicle. The vehicle transforms and reveals itself to be Bonecrusher. Bonecrusher skates after Sari, using his mine-scoop to flip whatever gets in his way. Sari is desperate. She has been running from Bonecrusher for too long. If she stops and tries to fight him, she might get seriously injured, or worse. If she keeps on running, she will eventually lose energy and get crushed by Bonecrusher, who for some reason just won’t stop moving. Sari isn’t too thrilled about the latter, so she decides to take a big risk by stopping. Sari stops and turns to face Bonecrusher. Her eyes turn red with frustration. Her hands convert to energy projectors. She creates a powerful force field that knocks Bonecrusher onto his back.

Sari: “RED MEANS STOP!”

Bonecrusher stands up. He slowly moves towards Sari and roars.

Bonecrusher: “I HATE STOPPING!!!”

Sari: “Here’s something I’m sure you’re really going to hate, getting owned by a girl!”

Bonecrusher: “BRING IT!”

Sari tackles Bonecrusher and pushes him off the overpass. Bonecrusher hangs on to the edge. Sari takes out her energy hammer and beats Bonecrusher’s chest with it. Bonecrusher lets go and falls to the street below with Sari holding on for dear life. Bonecrusher lands on his wheels and shakes Sari off. Sari lands on her back. He swings at Sari with his mine-scoop. Sari ducks each swing and gets back on her feet. She continues running. Bonecrusher skates after her.

Bonecrusher: “I HATE THAT YOU WON’T STOP MOVING!!!”

Sari: “I’m just trying to give you a fair, clean fight, you big jerk!”

Bonecrusher: “I NEVER FIGHT FAIR!!!”

Sari: “Yeah, I can see that.”

Sari runs as fast as she can and makes a sharp left turn. Bonecrusher picks up the pace. He turns the corner and blacks out. Bonecrusher’s sight returns. He sees Sari standing over him, energy hammer in hand. He feels his left eye dangling from its socket. Bonecrusher sits up and leaps at Sari. Sari jumps out of the way. Bonecrusher slams face first into the wall. Sari laughs at him. Bonecrusher turns to face her. He charges at full speed.

Bonecrusher: “I HATE YOU!!!”

Sari swings her hammer with all her might.

Sari: “HATE THIS!!!”

Sari hits Bonecrusher so hard that she crushes his spark chamber. Bonecrusher takes a deep labored breath and collapses. Sari puts her hammer away and changes back into human mode. She wipes the sweat from her brow and walks away. Bonecrusher opens his good eye and stares at Sari as she walks away. He growls furiously. Sari calls Optimus Prime from her cell phone.

Optimus Prime: “…Sari?”

Sari: “Yeah, it’s me.”

Optimus Prime: “Are you okay? Do you need…?”

Sari: “I’m fine, Optimus, just a little tired, that’s all.”

Optimus: “How was it?”

Sari: “Oh, trust me, he’s toast, literally.”

Optimus Prime: “Good, good, I’m really impressed with how well you’ve handled yourself over these past few months.”

Sari: “Thanks Optimus, that really means a lot.”

Optimus Prime: “You should probably head home now; you sound really tired.”

Sari: “Yeah, I guess I......Uh, Optimus, I’m gonna have to call you back.”

Sari hangs up on Optimus Prime. She sees Soundwave, staring her down.

Sari: “Well, look who it is, my old toy, Soundwave.”

Soundwave: “How dare you refer to me that way?! I am no longer a mere child’s plaything. I am Soundwave, I am superior, I…”

Sari: “Can you make this quick? I’m tired and I just want to go home. So would you kindly…”

Soundwave: “You are not allowed to leave, not yet. I have a surprise for you.”

Sari: “Don't tell me, another guitar that transforms into a bird, right?”

Soundwave: “Incorrect. Ravage, eject!”

A robotic panther with one red eye jumps out of Soundwave’s chest. It lands in front of Sari and roars.

Sari: “Ra…Ra…Ravage?”

Soundwave: “Precisely. Ravage, Operation: Ambush. Target: Obnoxious human brat.”

Sari screams and runs away. Ravage roars and chases after her. Sari runs halfway down the sidewalk, and stops.

Sari: “What am I doing?!”

Sari transforms to super mode and draws her energy hammer. Ravage leaps at Sari. Sari swings her energy hammer at Ravage and knocks him against the wall. Soundwave charges at Sari.

Soundwave: “RAVAGE, I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!”

Sari: “Puh-lease!”

Sari swings at Soundwave and knocks him to the ground. He falls on top Ravage. Ravage pulls himself out from underneath Soundwave and collapses. Sari puts her energy hammer away and changes back into human mode.

Soundwave: “Obnoxious human brat: Superior. Soundwave and Ravage: Inferior.”

Sari calls Optimus Prime.

Sari: “Optimus, I have a few pick ups waiting for you. I’m sure you’ll be able to find them. After all, they aren’t hard to miss.”

Optimus Prime: “Will do. Thanks, Sari. Bye.”

Optimus Prime hangs up. Sari puts her phone away. She laughs at Soundwave and Ravage.

Sari: “Three up, three down, just like shooting fish in a barrel!”

Sixshot: “Come on, monkey, its cyber ducks, not fish. I shouldn’t even have to remind you.”

To be continued.

2. myhobby

myhobby ArigatouArigatouArigatou-

dang, soundwave's a wimp...:rip 
    and bonecrusher is becoming the waspinator of the soundfireverse

i was kind of expecting laserbeak, or even ratbat in that scene.
    will soundwave get more minions?

hmm, maybe soundwave got caught on purpose.
    pulling the ol' trogan horse act.
    or, maybe he's just a wimp.:p 

aaannnd here's jonny! (re. sixshot)
    some one should tell sari that he's a bad influence...:ev: 

3. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Yeah, Bonecrusher is a mix of Waspinator and the chicken from Family Guy, always coming back for more. Bulkhead was able to own Soundwave with one punch, so yeah, he is kind of a wimp. If you ask me, someone should warn Sixshot about Sari, not the other way around. :ev:  IMO, Ravage is way more hard core than Ratbat and Laserbeak.

4. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yay sequel.

5. myhobby

yes, but it was bulkhead who punched him.

and IMHO ratbat can out hardcore most casseticons.:rock 
    though overkill animated would definitely rock everyone's world

sigh, poor sixshot. led astray by sari sumdac.
    he was such an [quintesson]Innocent[/quintesson] little bot.

6. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Dos

Sari turns around and smiles. She sees Sixshot leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He nods his head.

Sixshot: “It’s been a while, hasn’t it, Sari?”

Sari: “Sixshot!”

Sari runs over to Sixshot. Sixshot jumps out of her way. Sari frowns.

Sixshot: “Whoa! Cool your monkey jets, monkey! What do you think you’re doing?”

Sari: “I was just going to…”

Sixshot: “You were going to do what, invade my personal space by giving me one of your Vulcan death hugs? Sorry, no can do. Last time you gave me one of those, I lost my bounty hunter mojo for a week, and that’s just not good. Now, if I’m going to have perfect aim, then I need to be at the top of my game. I know that you’re excited to see me, but I would appreciate it if you did not hug me. You understand, don’t you?”

Sari: “Yeah, I guess so, but…”

Sixshot: “Oops! No buts kid, sorry. I have a new policy now, no take backs. It looks like I win this time, and the best part is, there’s nothing you can do to change my mind.”

Sari pouts her lip and stares at Sixshot with her big blue eyes. Sixshot looks at her.

Sixshot: “……Drat, I really should have seen that coming.”

Sari speaks in a soft, sweet, innocent voice.

Sari: “Aw, come on Uncle Sixshot, I just want one little hug, pleeeaaase?”

Sixshot: “Don’t look at her, Sixshot. Come on buddy, don’t give in. You can resist, I know you can. Just ignore her, and you’re home free.”

Sixshot looks the other way. He feels something tapping on his leg. He looks down and sees Sari staring at him.

Sixshot: “Gah!”

Sari: “Pretty please with sugar on top, Uncle Sixshot, Pretty pleeeaaase?”

Sixshot sighs and looks around.

Sixshot: “I have to admit, you're a persistent little bugger. Fine, go ahead. Just make it quick, savvy?”

Sari: “Yes!”

Sari hugs Sixshot. Sixshot crosses his arms and taps his fingers impatiently.

Sixshot: “Okay, that’s enough.”

Sari lets go of Sixshot. She looks up at him and smiles. Sixshot chuckles and pats Sari on her head.

Sari: “I’m happy to see you again, Sixshot.”

Sixshot: “I’m happy to see you, too. Don't tell anyone I said that.”

Sari: “So what have you been up to, big guy?’

Sixshot: “Funny story actually, do you remember how my brat son, Quickswitch? Well, he was brought to the Cybertron Stockades not too long ago. There was this big jail break, and half the prisoners escaped, including Quickswitch. Turns out the good for nothing snot was really ticked that I didn’t bust him out, so he decided to take his anger out on, you’ll never believe this, Emperor Autonimus. He held the Emperor hostage for like, eight megacycles. Iacon went into a state of panic when that happened, bunch of protoforms. Of course, I swooped in and saved the day by giving my deadbeat son the beating of a life time, but I needn’t get into any messy details. So long story short, I saved the Emperor of Cybertron from certain death. He was so grateful that, wait until you hear this, he dropped all the charges that were hanging over my head and made me an honorary Autobot. Go figure.”

Sari gasps and smiles.

Sari: “You’re an Autobot now, and you saved Cybertron?!”

Sixshot: “Settle down, monkey, I said I’m an honorary Autobot, it’s not like I have the insignia on my chest plate, at least not yet. All they do is send me on top secret missions, no big deal, really. I’m still just an evil hitman, when you think about it.”

Sari: “Aw, Sixshot, I am so proud of you! You’re making progress, that’s so great! You see, I knew you were a great big…”

Sixshot: “DON’T SAY IT!!!”

Sari giggles.

Sari: “Okay, okay, I’m sorry”

Sixshot: “That’s more like it.”

Sari: “Look, you don’t have to pretend with me anymore. I know that you’re not as heartless and cruel as you want me to believe.”

Sixshot: “I have no idea what you’re…”

Sari: “Sixshot, please, listen to me; you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I think you’re sweet and friendly. I know you think that’s a bad thing, but it’s not.”

Sixshot: “...”

Sari: “I like you, Sixshot, and I think you’re a really good friend. I know you feel the same way about me, even if you don’t want to admit it. You’re not alone. You have me. I’m here to help you. Just remember that, okay?”

Sixshot: “......”

Sari: “…Okay.”

Sixshot calls Beachcomber on his wrist pad.

Sixshot: “…Beachcomber, I need you to beam some prisoners up for me.”

Beachcomber: “Sure thing, dude, I’ll like, totally have them up here in like, no time. Like, aloha, dude.”

Beachcomber hangs up. Sixshot sighs.

Sari: “Oh, there’s a big guy over there with a giant fork. Do you think you could get him while I watch over these two, please?”

Sixshot nods his head. He walks over to Bonecrusher. Sari sees Sixshot pull out an electric hunting knife. He brings it close to his chest and does something with it. Sari continues watching over Soundwave and Ravage for the next few minutes. Sixshot comes back, dragging Bonecrusher behind him. Sari looks at Sixshot. He makes no eye contact with her. Sari notices that Sixshot’s Decepticon insignia has been scratched out. She smiles to herself.

To be continued...

7. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Tres

Soundwave, Ravage, and Bonecrusher are beamed up to the Elite Guard ship. Sixshot calls Beachcomber.

Sixshot: “Everything okay up there?”

Beachcomber: “Totally, dude! The prisoners are like, being transported to the brig like, mondo double overtime. It’s totally radical, if I do say so myself, bro. Like, keep me posted like, okay?”

Sixshot: “Will do, friend, will do.”

Sixshot hangs up on Beachcomber. Sari squeals with excitement. Sixshot cringes in pain and short circuits.

Sixshot: “Jiminy Kickback, what’s *KZZT* wrong with you, *KZZT* kid?! You nearly *KZZT* killed me with that *KZZT* supersonic sound you *KZZT* made!!”

Sari: “You have friends now?! That’s so great!”

Sixshot: “…It’s just Beachcomber, he’s okay, kind of mellow, but nice, I guess.”

Sari smiles playfully. Sixshot looks at her inquisitively.

Sixshot: “What?”

Sari: “Nothing…just that you’re a great big softy.”

Sixshot: “…I’ll let that one slide.”

Sari stops smiling. She looks at Sixshot with surprise.

Sari: “Really, why?”

Sixshot: “Just because I feel like it, that’s all. You caught me in a good mood today.”

Sari smiles again.

Sari: “You listened to what I said earlier, didn’t you?”

Sixshot nods his head.

Sixshot: “You of all people should know that friends listen to each other. Don’t tell anyone I said that.”

Sari: “Thanks, Sixshot.”

Sixshot: “Anytime, Sari.”

Sari’s cell phone rings.

Sari: “Hello?”

Bumblebee: “Sari…it’s Bumble…the plant is…der attack by a Decep…he looks just like Optim…tearing the place apa…ulkhead just got slag…help…he’s taking Opti…please…get over hear…*KZZT*”

The line goes dead.

Sixshot: “What’s wrong?”

Sari: “We need to get to the Autobots’ base, now!”

Sixshot transforms into a humvee. Sari gets in. They speed towards the base. They get to the base, but they are already too late. They run inside. Everything is in ruins. The badly damaged Autobots are lying about the room. Sari runs to Bumblebee’s side while Sixshot inspects the others.

Sari: “No, Bumblebee, your legs. You’re going to be okay. Don’t worry; I’ll use my key to…oh, right.”

Bumblebee: “Sari, listen, don’t worry about me…”

Tears form in Sari’s eyes. She clenches her fist.

Sari: “No, I am not going to leave you behind, ever.”

Sixshot calls Beachcomber on his wrist pad.

Sixshot: “Beachcomber, we’ve got a medical situation down here. Send down the Protectobots, stat.”

Beachcomber: “Whoa! That sounds totally heinous, broham. No worries, I’ll send them down like, right now, man.”

Sixshot: “Make it so, dude.”

A fire truck and a rusty old police crusier break down the door and drive over to Sixshot. They stop and transform into Autobots Inferno and Streetwise.

Inferno: “All right, sit rep, now.”

Sixshot: “It looks like they were ambushed. We’ve got an unconscious honeycomb over here with no legs, a downed field medic over there, that big green guy looks like he’s bleeding, and the ninjbot looks pretty dinged up, too.”

Inferno: “Okay, Streetwise, bring the other ones over here. It will be easier for us to take care of them if they’re all together.”

Streetwise: “Yo, say no more, homey, I got this.”

Streetwise brings the other Autobots together. Five minutes later, the injured Autobots are back on their feet and good as new, except for Bumblebee, who is still unconscious.

Sari: “Wow! You guys are good!”

Sixshot: “Five minutes, that’s a new record.”

Inferno: “What can I say, we’re professionals.”

Streetwise: “For real, we’re the best of the best field medics in the galaxy.”

Ratchet: “Hey! What am I, a cracked motherboard?”

Inferno: “Of course, we’d be nothing without our mentor, Doctor Ratchet.”

Streetwise beat his chest plate with his fist.

Streetwise: “Respect.”

Ratchet chuckles.

Ratchet: “Nice to know that my former apprentices still have respect for me, and I’m happy that they’ve become such great medics.”

Inferno: “We never could have done it without you.”

Bumblebee comes to and sees Sari looking at him.

Sari: “Bumblebee, are you okay?”

Bumblebee: “Sari…aw man…are you offline too?”

Sari laughs softly and wipes a tear from her eye.

Sari: “I’m fine, Bumblebee, and so are you.”

Sari hugs Bumblebee. Sixshot gags. The other Autobots glare at him.

Sixshot: “What? I have…really bad allergies.”

Sari: “Bumblebee, what happened here?”

Bumblebee: “…He took Prime.”

Sari: “Someone took Optimus, who?”

Bumblebee: “…He looked just like him…only he was…black.”

Sixshot’s eyes widen. Sari looks at him.

Sari: “Sixshot…what’s wrong?”

Sixshot: “……Nemesis Prime.”

To be continued.

8. myhobby

aaaawwwwwww!!!

emperor kup? so is he in charge of cybertron and ultra just commander
    of the armed forces?

well, he was until shockwave happened to him.

beachcomer is like, so cool dude.
    he's like, awsome.
    that's like, deep or something.

9. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Kup is still alive. Beachcomber is so totally Baytastic, man. And yes, aaaaawwwwwww!!!

10. myhobby

oops, bad choice of words on my part.:redface2: 

i meant that shockwave happened to ultra magnus.

11. blurr/camaro10

blurr/camaro10 the raveger of worlds

nice!

nemissis prime,protectobots,six shot and beachbomber allin the same place i,m gonna ......................................................?

12. myhobby

nemesis prime.:ev: 

need i say more?

13. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Cuatro

Sari: “Nemesis Prime?”

Sixshot sighs.

Sixshot: “Okay, it’s like this, about fifty or so stellar cycles ago, the Decepticons launched their own version of the Elite Guard Project: Omega. They called it Project: Nemesis. It was sort of a super soldier program, if you even want to call it that, but if you ask me, it was playing Primus. After Megatron went M.I.A., it was decided that the Decepticon army was in need of some massive improvements. Now since everyone thought your buddy Optimus Prime was responsible for Megatron’s downfall, they thought that the best way to get back at the Autobots would be to fight fire with fire. Long story short, Nemesis Prime was created. This guy is supposed to be the first of many planned evil clones of Optimus Prime. If all goes well with the prototype, the ‘Cons will have an army of anti-primes in no time, and we certainly can’t have that, now can we?”

Bumblebee: “So let’s just find this Nemesis guy and save Prime.”

Sixshot: “It’s not that easy, honeycomb. Nemesis Prime can’t be defeated. He has no weaknesses…that we know of, anyway.”

Ratchet: “That you know of?”

Sixshot chuckles nervously.

Sixshot: “What I meant to say was, he has no weaknesses at all.”

Prowl: “Everyone has a weakness.”

Sixshot: “Everyone but Nemesis Prime.”

Bumblebee: “What makes you think he has no weakness?”

Sixshot slowly backs away.

Sixshot: “Because I just know, okay?!”

Inferno: “But how do you know?”

Sixshot: “You’re not helping!”

Bulkhead: “You seem to know a lot about this Nemesis guy.”

Sixshot: “Hey buddy, are you accusing me of something?!”

Ratchet: “Yes, he is, and so am I.”

Prowl: “You’re not being honest with us, are you?”

Sixshot: “Of course I’m being honest, why would you…”

Sari: “…Sixshot?”

Sixshot looks at Sari with guilt in his eyes.

Sari: “Is there something you’re not telling us, something you’re not telling me?”

Sixshot: “Why would you accuse me of lying to…?”

Sari: “…Please, be honest with me. You can tell me anything. You know that, right?”

Sixshot sighs.

Sixshot: “I didn’t want to tell you this, but I’m sort of responsible for bringing Nemesis Prime to life in the first place. It was a month before I came to Earth for the first time; I was still working for the Decepticons. The final preparations were being made for Project: Nemesis. There was just one more thing that needed to be done. A raw spark was needed to bring Nemesis Prime to life. If you haven’t already guessed, I’m the one who provided the spark that brought him to life. The spark came from an Elite Guard General I had been hired to terminate. Not only did I give him life, but I taught him how to kill, too. So, if you look at it from a certain point of view, I guess that you can say that I’m responsible for dooming you all. But that was a long time ago. I’ve changed since then, and I apologize. Then again, I really don’t expect you to forgive me.”

Sari and the Autobots look at Sixshot and say nothing. Sixshot nods his head and walks away.

Sixshot: “Well, no surprise there. I’ll see myself to the door.”

Sari: “Sixshot, don’t go.”

Sari runs over to Sixshot and stands in front of him. She looks up at him and smiles reassuringly.

Sixshot: “Look, I’m sorry I…”

Sari: “What’s past is past.”

Sixshot: “Do you really mean that?”

Sari: “That’s what friends do. They forgive each other. I forgive you, Sixshot, you just need to forgive yourself now.”

Sixshot: “…Thank you, little monkey.”

Sari: “Anything for you, Uncle Sixshot.”

Bumblebee tries to hide his jealousy.

Bumblebee: “…What’s so great about him that he gets the whole friendship talk?”

Prowl: “Well, for starters, he doesn’t talk nearly as much as you do.”

Ratchet: “He’s not completely full of himself, either.”

Bulkhead: “And he’s a lot cooler than you, too.”

Bumblebee stares daggers at Sixshot. Sari hugs Bumblebee.

Sari: “Aw, Bumblebee, you’re still my friend too. I would never forget you. You know that, don’t you?”

Bumblebee: “It wouldn’t hurt to show it once in a while.”

Sari: “Bumblebee…how could you think that I…”

Blast Off and Nemesis Prime crash through the ceiling. Blast Off lands behind Sari. Nemesis Prime lands next to Blast Off. Nemesis Prime has Optimus Prime in a headlock and is pointing a gun at his head. The Autobots man their weapons. Blast Off nods his head at Nemesis Prime. Nemesis Prime shoves Optimus Prime to the ground.

Blast Off: “You can have your bloody leader back. He’s worthless. He doesn’t have what I’m looking for. Your pretty little friend, on the other servo, does.”

Sari and Blast Off stare each other down.

Blast Off: “Hello, poppet.”

To be continued

14. myhobby

love... er... like triangle:p 

15. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    ^ Sari + Sixshot + Bumblebee = Pandemonium 2009!

16. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Cinco

Sari: “Blast Off! What are you…?”

Sari gasps with horror. She sees that Blast Off is holding Professor Sumdac. Blast Off points his flame thrower at Professor Sumdac's head.

Sari: “Daddy, no…”

Blast Off: “Daddy, yes! Surrender yourself to me, and I will let this human live. A fair trade is it not? Yes, so very fair.”

Professor Sumdac: “Sari, don’t listen to him! I’ll be fine, I promise. It’s going to be okay. Don't let him scare you.”

Sari chokes back tears.

Sari: “…Daddy…let him go…please…don’t…”

Autobots Springer, Beachcomber, and Sideswipe enter through the hole in the ceiling. They aim their weapons at Blast Off.

Springer: “Blast Off, by order of the Elite Guard, you are under arrest. Put your servos where I can see them!”

Beachcomber: “Chill out, dude, just like, put the little organic dude down. We like, don’t want anyone to get hurt, man. So like, don’t harsh our mellow, like, okay?”

Sideswipe: “Protectobots, we could use a little help over here! Transform into Defensor and get over here, double time!”

Inferno and Streetwise combine to form Autobot Defensor. Defensor takes aim at Blast Off.

Defensor: “Let go of the human and surrender or we will have no choice but to use deadly force.”

Blast Off: “Nemesis Prime, assistance, please!”

Nemesis Prime takes out an ion detonator ands aims it at the Elite Guard.

Nemesis Prime: “Make one move, and I’ll blast all of y’all to kingdom come!”

Optimus Prime: “Not if I have anything to say about it. Autobots, attack!”

Sari: NO WAIT!”

Blast Off: “MOVE ANY CLOSER AND I’LL HIM HIM TO A CRISP!! DO NOT TEST MY PATIENCE!!!”

Optimus Prime: “…Autobots, stand down.”

Springer: “…Lower your weapons.”

The Autobots lower their weapons. Sixshot disappears into the shadows.

Blast Off: “Yes, well, anyway, come with me, All-Spark child, and I shall let you father…”

Sixshot appears behind Blast Off and stabs him in the back with a shadow blade. Blast Off screams in pain. He drops to his knees and lets go of Professor Sumdac. Sixshot grabs Professor Sumdac and pulls him away from Blast Off.

Sixshot: “BRING THE RAIN!!!”

The Autobots open fire on Blast Off and Nemesis Prime. Sixshot runs with Professor Sumdac in one hand and scoops up Sari with the other. He runs out of the room and puts them down. Professor Sumdac and Sari embrace. Sixshot gets down on his knees. He nods his head at Professor Sumdac.

Professor Sumdac: “……You just saved my life. Thank you so very much.”

Sixshot: “I would do anything for a father and his child.”

Sari embraces Sixshot and smiles tearfully.

Sari: “Thank you so much Sixshot. Thank you. Thank you for saving my dad.”

Sixshot: “Sari, this man is your family, and if he’s your family, then he’s my family, too. You are all my family.”

Blast Off comes crashing through the wall.

Blast Off: “The All-Spark is power! Cybertron needs that power! You have that power! That is why you must come with me!”

Sari changes to super mode and draws her energy hammer.

Sari: “I’M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!”

Blast Off: “VICTORY SHALL BE…”

Beachcomber leaps at Blast Off and puts him in stasis cuffs.

Blast Off: “What the deuce?! You didn’t just…?”

Beachcomber slaps a mouth clamp on Blast Off’s face and kicks him to the ground.

Beachcomber: “Threatening cute little organic dudettes is not cool man!!!”

Sari: “Why didn’t we think of that? Thanks for your help, Beachcomber.”

Beachcomber: “No problem, cute little organic dudette. I should be thanking you for like, being the first organic dude I’ve ever saved from a totally gnarly wipeout. So thanks for like, being the first organic dude I’ve ever saved from a totally gnarly wipeout, cute little organic dudette.”

Sari giggles.

Sari: “You’re welcome, dude.”

Beachcomber: “Whoa, she called me “dude”, dude! That’s totally wicked!”

Sixshot: “Yeah, we still have an evil clone in the other room. Any plans?”

Beachcomber: “Right, we need to like, get back in there. Come on, dudes…and dudette!”

Back in the other room, Defensor has Nemesis Prime pinned down. Optimus Prime punches him. Nemesis Prime grabs Defensor and pushes him off. He gets back on his feet and sucker punches Optimus Prime. Bulkhead swings his wrecking ball and slams it into Nemesis Prime. Springer keeps reloading his gun.

Springer: “Come on, stay down, you big freak! I have better thing to do than die tonight!”

Nemesis Prime: “I ain’t a freak, boy. Y’all need to learn some manners!”

Sideswipe swings his blades at Nemesis Prime. Nemesis Prime grabs him and tosses him aside.

Nemesis Prime: “Come on, is this really best y’all can do?”

Sixshot looks back and forth at Nemesis Prime and Sari. He strokes his chin and comes up with a plan.

Sixshot: “Strange results await us.”

To be continued

17. myhobby

does defensor combine like safeguard, or like the energon autobots?

ironically after today's animated episode, we may actually have a real
    animated nemesis prime.:ev: 

ha ha. blastoff got served. for some reason i see him as a stylized version
    of armada jetfire...

18. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    ^ Normally it would take 5 robots to form Defensor (like in G1), but since it was just Infreno and Streetwise, it was more like a safeguard combination. However, I imagined it more like the ROTF Optimus Prime/Jetfire combination. A real Animated Nemesis Prime? Jeepers, that would be swell. (ew...did I really just say "swell?")

19. myhobby

and jeepers. in the same sentence...:inquisiti 
    beaver would be proud "gee, dad"

so there actually are 5 protectobots in your story?

(maybe i should just wait for more updates):redface2: 

20. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Seis

Sixshot: “Sari, get over here! Optimus, Springer, have your guys’ dog pile on the killing machine.”

Springer: “What are you going to do?”

Sixshot: “I’m gonna teach the monkey how to pull herself out of a hat.”

Springer: “What?!”

Sixshot: “Trust me.”

Optimus Prime and Springer: “Autobots, attack!”

Sari runs over to Sixshot. The Autobots dog pile on Nemesis Prime.

Professor Sumdac: “What am I supposed to do?”

Sari: “Cheer them on, Dad!”

Professor Sumdac shrugs.

Professor Sumdac: “Um…let’s go Autobots, let’s go! Let’s see…how about…you are fighting, you, you are fighting! Oh, this is silly, but so invigorating!”

Sari sighs and puts her face in her palm. Sixshot pats her on the back.

Sixshot: “Fathers, they mean well, but sometimes they have more than a few screws, nuts, and bolts loose. What are you gonna do?”

Sari looks at Sixshot. Her face mask retracts, revealing her human face.

Sari: “So, you wanted me for something?”

Sixshot strokes his chin and paces back and forth.

Sixshot: “Oh yeah, now I remember. I know how we can stop Nemesis Prime. The only problem is, I’m not absolutely sure that it will work, but it’s worth a try, anyway.”

Sari: “Well, what is it?”

Sixshot opens his spark chamber and pulls out an odd looking container with a spark inside.

Sari: “What is that?!”

Sixshot: “This is the Decepticon Matrix of Evil. Megatron entrusted it to me when I joined the Decepticons. It’s an ancient weapon of last resort. Only a few Cybertronians possess one.”

Sari: “Yeah, but what does it do?”

Sixshot: “The theory is that these babies hold just as much power as the All-Spark itself. Right now, it’s the only thing we have that can save us from this mess.”

Sari: “So, how are you going to use it?”

Sixshot: “I’m not using it, you are.”

Sari: “Me?! But I…”

Sixshot: “This matrix can do pretty bad damage by itself, but if we want Nemesis Prime to go bye-bye for good, we’re gonna need to give it an upgrade, savvy?”

Sari thinks for a moment, and then nods her head. Sixshot hands the Matrix to Sari.

Sixshot: “Hold it from both ends.”

Sari holds the Matrix. She looks at Sixshot with doubt.

Sari: “Now what?”

Sixshot: “Do exactly as I say, okay? First, stand up straight. Oh, good, you’re already doing that. Now, close your eyes, and keep them closed until I say so.”

Sari closes her eyes.

Sixshot: “Okay, now breathe in real deep, and let it out slowly.”

Sari inhales and exhales.

Sixshot: “You’re doing a great job, kid. Now, clear your mind of distractions and concentrate on the All-Spark energy flowing through you body. You still with me, monkey?”

Sari: “Yes, Uncle Sixshot.”

Sixshot: “Good, now concentrate on your hands. Try directing the flow of power to your hands. Are you feeling anything yet?”

Sari nods her head. Her hands start glowing blue. The spark in the center of the Matrix triples in size. Sixshot laughs.

Sixshot: “Open your eyes, Sari!”

Sari opens her eyes. She looks at the Matrix in astonishment. The Autobots look over and stare in amazement.

Optimus Prime: “By the All-Spark!”

Springer: “Vector Prime!”

Beachcomber: “It’s the Big One, dude!”

Professor Sumdac: “That’s my girl!”

Nemesis Prime gets up and throws everyone off of him.

Nemesis Prime: “That’s it kid, y’all messed with the wrong bull. Now y’all gonna get his horns!”

Nemesis Prime begins charging towards Sari.

Sixshot: “Sari, pull the Matrix apart and repeat after me, “Darken this hour of light!” Say it, now!”

Sari pulls the Matrix apart.

Sari: “DARKEN THIS HOUR OF LIGHT!!!”

The room goes black. The light from the Matrix glows. Everyone stares at the light in astonishment. Nemesis Prime keeps charging and roars. Sixshot laughs evilly.

Sixshot: “STRANGE CREATURES AWAIT US IN THE PIT OF UNICRON!!!”

The Matrix fires a blast of light at Nemesis Prime’s chest plate. Nemesis Prime gets blasted in his spark chamber and screams. Nemesis Prime explodes. Light returns to the room.

Sixshot: “…Unlimited power.”

Sari lets go of the empty Matrix and drops to her knees. She changes back into human mode and breathes heavily. Professor Sumdac helps her up. Sixshot disappears into the shadows. Beachcomber stands over Nemesis Prime head. He shakes his head in disapproval.

Beachcomber: “That was so not cool, lame-o!”

To be concluded