The "REAL" Transformers Movie!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by OptimusShine114, Feb 1, 2008.

1. OptimusShine114

OptimusShine114 Well-Known Member

The Transformers Movie, OUR way! If anyone wants to take part in writing this fan fiction along with me, please do so. JUst so there's no pressure, I'll start! BTW, here's the Bot/Cons forms:

Autobots: (All in G1 Colors)
    Optimus Prime: Freightliner Cab-over-engine Class 8 tractor
    Ironhide: Dodge Sprinter
    Prowl: Nissan 350Z
    Ratchet: Dodge Sprinter
    Bumblebee: Volkswagen Beetle
    Wheeljack: Lancia Stratos Turbo
    Hot Rod: Doge Viper
    Jazz: Porsche 997
    Elita-One & Arcee: Totally up to you!
    Ultra Magnus: Freightliner Car carrier
    Blaster: Boombox
    Cliffjumper: Mini Cooper
    Sideswipe & Sunstreaker: Lamborghini Gallardo

Decepticons: (G1 Colors)
    Megatron: Walther P99
    The Seekers (Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker): F-22 Raptors
    Soundwave: Tape Deck
    The Minicons (Frenzy, Ravage, Ratbat, Rumble, Laserbeak): Cassettes
    Shockwave: Cybertronian laser
    Astrotrain: Locomotive/Space Shuttle
    Blitzwing: MiG-25/Type 74 Main Battle Tank

2. OptimusShine114

Title: Transformers: More than Meets the Eye
    Author: OptimusShine114
    Disclaimer: Everything belongs to Hasbro. I don't own anything. This is my first and last fanfic, so don't sue!!!
    Summary: Inspired by the 2007 Film, I've decided to put a little G1 twist to it.

Prologue:
    Four million years ago, on a planet called Cybertron, a war raged between the benevolent Autobots and the malevolent Decepticons. They battled for the Allspark, the very thing that gave life to all Transformers, until it disappeared into outer space. When the Autobots learned of a message of the Allspark's location, Optimus Prime and his fellow Autobots have boarded the Ark en route to their destination. Unfortunately, the Decepticons have been following the Autobots onboard the Nemesis and raided the ark, only to crash-land on an unknown planet called...Earth.

What do ya think?

3. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

A lot of transformers to start with

4. Rurudyne

Rurudyne Well-Known Member

Only the tape-deck/cassettes seem problematic since these aren't trendy these days.

A small boom box with an iPod dock might work though. iPods in black (Ravage and Ratbat), U2 color scheme (Laserbeak) and so forth.

5. OptimusShine114

Sorry! It's just that The Transformers Movie had less Autobots and more Decepticons. I was only trying to even the odds!

Sypnosis: A young high school couple, Spike Witwicky and Carly (anyone could make up her last name), on the verge of graduating, unknowingly gets caught in the crossfire in the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons!

6. darkmonk

darkmonk New Member

Scene: Graduation Party
    Synopsis: Carly receives present from parents, a sleek, black iPod with a Decepticon logo on the scroll wheel. (Ravage)

7. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    You need to make your updates better, 2 lines is too small, it may end up pushing away your readers.

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Dude, last night I went to Best Buy, to pick out a new CD walkman... and I saw that they had a cassette-playing walkman... for $29.95-ish!!! My mom, she was with me, and she was like "I didn't know they still make cassette players!" I was like "Neither did I!"

So, I don't think the tape-deck and cassettes (for Soundwave, Blaster, and their lil' buddies) aren't problematic.

9. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Scene:Witwicky home
    Synopsis-on graduation night, Spike's mom (Judy?) and Dad, Sparkplug show off his new graduation present. A new Beetle, yellow and all with an Autobot symbol on the steering wheel, but anounst(sp) to him, he is being watched by a Red and Black Mini two houses down. Then Spike notices the Radio is on and it says CJ COM. but he is too happy to care.

10. OptimusShine114

Wow. Good one!

And by the way, I am really swamped with schoolwork lately and I'm sorry I couldn't start the story. If anyone wants to take control, go ahead.