The Rant Thread.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by soundwaverulls, Jun 1, 2012.

1. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Have you ever gone up against a cheater, a player 1000x better than you, a class you think is overpowered or anything else you find unstoppable. Well this is a thread where you can blow off some steam by ranting on and on and on about it. So if you occasionally need to rant, save the link to this thread for the next time you do. Unless there's another rant thread. If so then the mods can close this.

2. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    This thread will be filled with magma frag's so I will start...

The magma frag is overpowered

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I'm surprised my brain hasn't exploded with rage.

Almost EVERYBODY kills me as easily as an Escalation spider!!!! I have been killed easily in ONE HIT many times, if I try to fly away I doom myself to be melee'd and die in one hit in MIDAIR, No matter what, EVERY scout has a better Null Ray accuracy than me and I keep getting headshot, getting in a leader vs. leader firefight and then getting melee'd, the list goes on.

4. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Going against a team of 3 or more leaders while my team is full of fliers who refuse to switch to something with more armor.

5. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Ok, I got one: Game glitches. No, not those glitches the other ones. I hate it when I've just cleared out Wave 6 of Trypticon on Escalation and... it won't move to the next wave. I can run around the entire map, not an enemy in sight, but the wave doesn't end. It's especially frustrating when the glitch happens on Wave 15 after 4 hours of gaming.

6. KayeMinor

KayeMinor Banned

Magma frag launchers.

The buggy and glitchy servers.

No host migration.

Escalation. I fucking hate it. Besides the incredible difficulty, it glitches badly.

I was playing as Jetfire and we Autobots had made it to wave 4. We never made it to wave 5. Everything was quiet, except for the walking sounds and transformation noise as we searched for our last target. We never found it. We kept hearing a Cloaker. Taunting us. Threatening us. But we could not find him. We searched and rode and flew around the map. It was fun at first, but madness came soon.

Optimus and I eventually sword dueled each other while going up a staircase out of boredom. But we could not hurt each other. We were stuck. Stuck in an empty Iacon, with the one Cloaker speaking every now and then. We never found him.

7. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    L2D DEADZONE on XBL. only plays as Onslaught or Ratchet with a fusion cannon and magma frag launcher. he doesn't cheat as far as i know, he's just annoying as fuck

8. soundwaverulls

I really need to rant about the Leaders. That one class ruins the whole of WFC's multiplayer. I just can't enjoy playing the game if there is always one person kicking my arse along with the arses of my entire team. The leaders are just too over powered. They have Soldier levels of durability but have Scout level agility. Plus, if they use War Cry, they can boost their own weapons and become near indestructible. They don't have dash as an ability but instead have it built into their melee. Plus they have the best weapons and don't even get me started on the Magma Frag Launcher. Nor their tracking mines or Punch of Kill Everything. And running away is out of the question when they have a Molecular Bomb poisoning you.

I could except that High Moon hasn't done anything about this if it meant we get a great FOC mulitplayer but we didn't. Even with the over powered leaders, I still like WFC's multiplayer way more than FOC's

9. ShadowXD

ShadowXD Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I magically miss the melee even though they are right there in WFC, and a Leader hits a melee on me like 10ft away.

10. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Got an enemy trapped in a corner, I'm a tank/titan bot doing that tornado spin thing, hitting him over and over... and he survives somehow (and of course kills me after I'm done spinning). Didn't look like he was doing anything besides getting hit, and later on I shot him to death so he obviously wasn't hacking or anything, so I'm not sure how he survived the full whirly attack. *shrug*

The opposing team has 2 or 3 more members than yours...

When it takes forever to get a match together. Or when dividing everyone into teams it leaves you out and claims it needs 1 more person.

HOST MIGRATION!

Getting ambushed by 3+ enemies when you're by yourself.

Campaign mode: When for whatever reason it won't advance to the next part. The "stabilize Snarl/look at the computers/right before the part where Swoop carries Grimlock to the tower" part in particular glitches up a lot.

11. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I dislike Stegosaurus'. For some reason, Destroyers that I encounter that are Stegos are annoying as hell. On my team they don't throw up barriers until after I'm dead and they're taking damage, or they're on the other team and aces with their weapons.

12. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

The not throwing the shield up thing could be them using the shield offensively rather than defensively (and that only works if they have ensnare activated). The tactic is to throw the shield up right in front of the enemy and fire at him while he's affected by the shield.

13. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I'm quite familiar (and have used) that tactic. No, I'm talking about from a distance.

14. soundwaverulls

That happens to me a lot.

15. Downshift-1307

Downshift-1307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The fact that this game is pretty much dead already.
    Can't believe all the DLC for this game is gone in the first month of release.

16. ShadowXD

ShadowXD Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    High Moon has left the game and moved on to the new Deadpool game.

17. soundwave69

soundwave69 Well-Known Member

Is there really not going to be anymore DLC??

18. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Miniautoquintessoboticon

I almost always end up with a terrible team. No one is capable of working together, they don't even seem to know what they're doing, and practically hand the points to the other team.

I will sometimes get into a team consisting of myself and at least two other people, while the other team has at least five or six members. Yes, this has actually happened to me (though in at least one of these scenarios we still won).

19. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

Host migrations every five seconds...

Getting stuck in walls, unable to move, and having some random kid come up and melee you three times until you die...

My biggest gripe ever is the freaking Gear Shredder. They should rename it to no skill required. I had a game where literally the only weapon that killed me was a Gear Shredder. One time, I threw and EMP at a scientist, he just sprayed with a gear shredder without being able to see, killed me in like 2 seconds. Omg. Then people can come up behind you with it, charge it all the way, kill you in one hit. Then they're like OMG I SO GEWD U SUK NEWB. K.

20. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    The game doesnt seem dead to me I find a lot of lively games that fill up in a matter of 5 seconds.