The Random Transformers Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Deadend, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    1.) Do the original 13 each have their own matrix? Or was only one entrusted with it?

2.) What was SerpentO.R.S. alt mode?

3.) Could movie cybertron be the cybertron that nemesis prime succeeded in destroying it with the dead matrix, but another alien race feared unicron in this universe as he approached, and launched a TMA-0 like construct into it to feed it's hunger. Fed it so well it started spawning metallic life. Now with the allspark gone, it's dying and once it dies it starts feeding again as an unstoppable war world black hole type sentient being. So the movie bots aren't from the 'real cybertron'... (I loved the movie but I had to make the joke.)

4.) Will blazing lockdown become the animated 'fallen', only we'll get to see him supercharged by this uber being? Hasbro does seem to be pushing this whole fallen idea here soon.

5.) Why can't I think of that question I really wanted to ask, but am drawing blanks on now. Doh!

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Doubtful, as the description of the allspark seems to be sort of like "It came to cybertron ages ago, gave the planet life, which led to us, and when we shot it into space, there just wasn't anything left on cybertron to give life, and in our war, we damaged it beyond repair. Now its kind of dead." I think you're reading into it too deeply and trying to pigeonhole the movie continuity into other incarnations of the franchise.

3. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Is Energon Landmine worth getting? What about his repaint

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Please don't bump up old threads from two years ago to ask some new questions. It's okay to start a new topic after that much time.

Most TF continuities only have the one Matrix. Only Beast Wars Neo had more than one, each Convoy in that continuity had a Matrix. Car Robots, the Japanese RiD, had two as well - one with Fire Convoy, one with God Magnus. God Magnus was greedy and wanted them all to give him the kind of power he felt was needed to beat the Destrongers.

The 13 are a grey area. The few known members of the 13 have not shown any evidence of being entrusted with their own Matrices, but it has been shown that they had other artifacts instead. Vector Prime has his sword that can cut portals through time and space (identified in Galaxy Force at least as being on a similar level to the Matrix). The Fallen's bio on the Titanium makes mention of some sort of cosmic clock entrusted to him. So the probably answer is that only one, probably Prima, had a Matrix, but the others had their own gifts from Primus.

Simon Furman is writing a miniseries about the 13 right after he finishes Maximum Dinobots, it is due sometime next year, so you may have some sort of answer around that time.

The smaller, humanoid one never had one. The larger, Serpentor Prime, never transformed, but I think tank treads were visible on him somewhere. So probably some sort of tank. It's been a while since I read those books so my memory is fuzzy.

Both are unlikely. I doubt the live action movies could do Unicron proper justice, I think the Fallen is about the limit. Unless Unicron takes a different form from his traditional planet, and you saw how well that worked out for Galactus.

As regards Lockdown, it is possible but I somewhat doubt it. I think it was more an excuse to do a repaint. It might get alluded to at some stage, like the way Elite Guard Bumblebee is alluded to in the Autoboot Camp episode.

I get that a lot! Frustrating, isn't it?

In my opinion, it is a mold worth owning one of. Both versions seem equally good. I kinda like the orange original. It's a muted orange, like he is dusty or even rusting slightly. Guys meant to be old. Real old. Trained that continuity's Optimus before traveling around the galaxy with Rodimus for a few hundred years old.

5. Jetfireinthesky

Jetfireinthesky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I surprising own both of these (I usually only get a single version of a mold unless it's a Prowl/Bluestreak situation). It's a really awesome figure to fidle around with and very visually apealing. As far as which paint job you should get I kinda like the Landquake (white and brown) colors better but really it's all personal taste.