"The Random Question" - by Dr. Gerbz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Apr 14, 2010.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

So my friend Dr. Gerbz, The Ringpop Whore", has this question that he always asks people that he meets. I figured I'd throw it up here because it's an interesting question.

"If you could have a meal with three people: One dead, one alive, and one fictional, who would they be?"

For those interested here's my answers and their reasons, as well as his.

Autocon's
    Dead - Jesus Christ. Controversial yes, but he was a real man who once lived. This was proven, and I'm the kind of person that loves to ask questions. Mind you I want to speak with the real person - not the Bible figure.
    Alive - Donald Trump's daughter. That girl is super hot and loaded with cash. That's like, epic win.
    Fictional
    - "The God, Primus." Because again, I'm the kind of person that loves to ask questions.

Dr. Gerbz's
    Dead - Jim Morrison or Sam Kinisson. "Because they're both gods in their own right in my mind."
    Alive - Stephen King or Charles Manson. "Because I find both of them really creepy and really interesting."
    Fictional - Either the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland or Johnny The Homicidal Maniac. "Because I like to smoke and I enjoy the company of crazy people."

See yas.

~Z

2. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Dead- My Grandfather. He died when I was only 1 year old. Time and again, all I've ever heard from anyone is that he was truly a great man.

Alive- Clint Eastwood. A living legend of cinema, I just think it would be great to meet him and listen to any stories he has to tell about life and things he has learned during his time starring in and directing films.

Fictional- Bruce Wayne. Wayne because knowing he is Batman, I could ask him if he would continue working on his own to help make the world safer or if he would ever consider finally passing on the torch of the bat to a worthy apprentice and also live out the rest of his life, settle down, and then possibly let any resulting kids of his inherit the cowl and the duties it carries, kinda like the Phantom.

3. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Where did Gerbz get his diploma in ringpop whoring from?

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Dead : Johnny Cash Always wanted to meet the man in black and buy him a drink.

Alive: Peter Cullen I have always wanted to meet him. To me he is, always has been and always will Be Optimus prime.

Fictional: Gandalf the grey/white or Albus Dumbledore cause wizards are cool lol

5. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Dead-Mitch Hedberg

Alive-Penn Jillette

Fictional-Bikko from Kesson Shoujo or Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin. I can't decide. (^_^)

6. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Spamford University?

7. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

This thread isn't long for this world. I see a lock coming.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  8. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Dead - Probably Jesus. As someone not religious, I think talking to someone as influential as him would be fascinating.
    Alive - Liam Neeson. Because he is awesome.
    Fictional - Garrus. I wouldn't talk though. awww yeah.

9. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Dead - Hunter S. Thompson - just an hour with the man could be completely life-changing.
    Alive - George Lucas - fucker needs a piece of my mind.
    Fictional - Felica Hardy - I wanna look at her boobs.

10. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Dead-Jimi Hendrix or Kurt Cobain-Just wanted to see what made them commit suicide.
    Alive-Peter Cullen-Nuff said
    Fictional-I'm drawing a blank.

11. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Dead - Sir Oscar Wilde. The Importance of Being Earnest is one of my favorite plays and many say our sense of humor is very similar.
    Alive - The police chick from Super Troopers. New England girls can be hot.
    Fictional - Batman, mainly so I could take the Batmobile out for a spin and download pR0n and spyware onto the Batcomputer.

12. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Dead - Hunter S. Thompson. I completely agree with Twin Twist. Just a few minutes to ask him a few questions about his life and times...that'd be amazing.
    Alive - LeVar Burton. Partially to thank him for the inspiration to be an engineer, partially to just talk about his career.
    Fictional - Data. I think it'd be fascinating to really dig deep into the way he learns and understands humanity and his own life.

13. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Dead: Elvis. so i can party with him.

Alive: George Bush.So i can kick his ass

Fictional: Edward. so i can call him a pussy and stake him

14. Deathbringer

Deathbringer Banned

Alive: Your mother or Maynard James Keenan from Tool.
    Dead: Leonidas (not the Gerard Butler version either )
    Fictional: Snow White..Honestly she's the only female in the house....those dwarves have needs too.

15. Brawlastator

Brawlastator it is our life - jon bovi

News Credits:
    Care to explain why? It's no different than "Favorite Food" or "what are you listening to?"

In fact, I'd say this is the most original thread GD has seen in a while.

Back on topic:

Dead - JFK. He was a pretty cool president and he seemed like he would be a nice person to have dinner with.

I also like his accent and would most certainly serve chowder at the dinner just to hear him say the word.

Alive - Christopher Walken, because he's motherfucking Christopher Walken. It would not be a dull dinner, I tell you what.

Fictional- Hardest to decide. I'm having trouble deciding whether I want some slutty hot girl with big knockers or Hank Hill. Assuming the dinners are separate, Hank Hill. If the dinner guests are all sitting at the same table, then Power Girl or something.

Ooh, or Tony Stark. Doesn't a party with JFK, Tony Stark, and Christopher Walken sound like a party you want to go to? Plus, Tony would bring his own large-breasted women, so it all works out.

Oh man, this is going to be an amazing party.

----------------------

[​IMG]

Awww yeah.

16. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

^lawl :lol 

Dead: Carl Sagan. One of the most inspirational people I've ever read about. Sad that someone with such a great mind had to leave the world of the living. Rest in Peace

Alive: Richard Dawkins. We have the same outlook on everything and share similar ideas and opinions. Him, Sagan, Steven Hawking, Charles Darwin, and all the other great scientists who made great contributions to our knowledge and understanding of the cosmos, those people are my idols. They're the ones who will (And have before.) lead mankind into the future.

Fictional: Sarah Connor.
    [​IMG]

Can you say MILF? :lolol 

17. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Correct me if I am wrong here...but I thought Hendrix died from an overdose...not necessarily a planned suicide?

18. Brawlastator

Brawlastator it is our life - jon bovi

News Credits:
    This is correct. Hendrix did not commit purposeful suicide.

RIP Hendrix. :( 

19. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dead: My grandfather. It's trite, but whatever. He passed when I was young and was, by all accounts, a extraordinary character in the value-neutral sense of the word.

Alive: I don't know. I carry a lot of anger at people I feel are ultimately responsible for some of the things I've seen with my job, and even though it's tempting to want to ask them "why," I think they'd all just have the same general line of self-justifying rhetoric and bullshit.

I'll go with Ray Kurzweil. He just seems to be a guy who espouses a lot of positivity about the future and, in a sense, advocates for the end-state I hope we reach as a race.

Fictional: Jack Reacher, a character from a series of novels I enjoy. Those books were what got me into hitchhiking, and he's a veteran. I guess to me, after a fashion, the fictional character you want to speak with is really more a reflection of things you want to ask yourself, or maybe who you thought you might have been. In this case, it's the latter for me.

Why? It's a general discussion, for fuck's sake. It's something I could see coming up any given night at the bar.

You complain about spam, but hell, lame thread-lock predictions contribute less than anything else I see in the thread.

20. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

Dead -Gaius Julius Caesar, because he's the fucking man and I would love to find out what he really had planed for after the Ides.

Alive -Kevin Smith, Cause he's my favorate director and I think it would be alot of fun.

Fictional - Spike Spiegel, I bet it would at the very least be interesting.