The question to end all questions.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eyeballkid, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

I thought the whole point of the GD section is to get away from the TFs and talk about anything in our minds that isn't :spam  yet no one complains when people ask for prayer, and this place isn't a church. So I just treat this Section as a
    chatroom. Some of us are mature adults anyway.

Sorry to here that. Moonscream did have some good points. Take things slowly thought. I believe you should tell her before and if she does move out of state.

2. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    That's what I thought! I'm smart enough to sort through the hogwash. Thanks for the advice.

3. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Oh, I dunno. You ever go check out the current standards for the various branches and specialties? I wanted to try using the Army Ranger PFT as a good baseline for getting into shape about 2 years ago: Army Ranger PFT - Military Fitness - Military.com

I surpassed that quite some time ago. I mean look at it. 80 pushups in 2 minutes as recommended score? I'm no monster, but I can do 50 in 38 seconds last time I timed myself and I don't view that as being really hardcore.

Being in the Armed Forces does not mean "killing machine". How much of modern warfare involves HTH anymore? Not a lot. Nowadays it usually means "generally healthy".

Now of course, he could shoot you to death, because if he was infantry or anything like that, then he's got a lot of practice/experience there.

But if she's bailing out in 2 weeks or so? Likely not looking for anything new really soon. You may as well be up front and let her know that you're sort of interested, but she's going through this thing right now and that if she wants to talk or whatever, you're there and will respect that.

May as well lay it out there while not being a dick.

- Coeloptera

4. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

You don't.

You let her and her husband do their thing. They might end up working things out. If they don't, she'll just want someone as a rebound so you'll be nothing more than a 'for now' playmate.

If the reason she is leaving her husband is because she likes you, she'll just leave you when she likes someone else.

5. brollicon

brollicon Well-Known Member

wait till she get a divorce walkaway

6. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Both of these points are the best in the thread. I can't say anything better than this.

7. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Perhaps you didn't read the whole thread.

8. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

?

Practically every post was giving advice on it. Please enlighten me on what I missed here?

9. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    The divorce has nothing to do with me, we are just friends, although, she does blush around me, and I do too. I told her I care about her, so she knows. It's not brain surgery.

10. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

When it comes to women you love... It is. This is true only about women who aren't taken.

Ok, I'm taking personal experience. But I find it cute that you two blush. It's like some cartoon.

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    You don't.