The question to end all questions.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eyeballkid, Nov 27, 2009.

1. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    I expected your advice, and no, I will take your advice and give her as much time as she needs. :)  Thanks, Moony!

2. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Amen, Brother!

The question to end all questions is;

Jean Claude van Damme vs Burt Reynolds Mustache!

WHO WOULD WIN?!

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

This.

4. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Moustache always win's :p 

5. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    You're welcome. Just make sure you follow through on what you just said. :) 

Oh, and Jean Claude cannot stand up to the sheer awesomeness of Burt's 'stache.

--Moony

6. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Correction:
    What is the meaning of Life? is THE question to end all questions.
    this question you ask, is a no brainer.

stay the hell away from the situation.
    Be a friend, but be an overly cautious friend. And if she gets a divorce and still wants you, then fornicate her brains out.

just saying, what you are asking isn't "what to do?", it is asking for trouble.

7. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    So, she put up this update on facebook that says her friends can ask her 1 question, any question, and she will answer (inbox only)...obviously I have already asked her the normal stuff, and ideas? Again, the divorce will be quick and final, and she is moving in 2 weeks.

8. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    "How do you feel to be single again?" because frankly, she may not want to jump right back into another relationship. Hell, she may not actually think of you the way you think she does.

or if you're feeling particularly courageous

"Are there any other guys you've been stringing along through the end of your marriage?"

9. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Yeah, too soon. I asked her what 20 things she would need to have after being stranded on an island. I thought that was pretty good...

10. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

"Given actually getting in a relationship with you would be batshit insane, how do you feel about just mindless shagging?"

11. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Why would it be insane? It's a small world. I'm not into mindless shagging. I can do that by myself.

12. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

Don't date your coworkers. <----this from someone who recently was in a relationship with a coworker AND boss.

We actually did part amicably, and are on very good terms, but it was weird for both of us for a while. Honestly, it's still weird for me because I still want her. Here's the thing, when it doesn't work out with someone you meet elsewhere and you break up, you part ways and and get on with your life. In this scenario, you DON'T part ways, and end up seeing that person every time you're both on the job, which for me is 98% of the time I'm scheduled to work, 5 days a week. It's a really effed up situation all together, and while I have NO regrets about our former relationship, it's hell for me now to be so close to a person I had been intimate with, but am not any more and most likely never will be again.

:banghead: 

13. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Check out the lyrics to this song...

Secret Lovers

Problem solved, just don't get caught, because her husband can kill you in 25 different ways

Chuck Norris

14. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    You sound like you're a shark circling, waiting for the moment to strike. Back OFF, man. And I have to wonder - do you like girls with baggage?

--Moony

15. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Ugh...just grow a pair. Women are evil and use words that may and will be taken the wrong way. Don't look at what she says as giving you a chance, just ask her out. If she says no, oh well. As for her divorce, its already in the works and shouldn't be an issue. The only word of caution I hand you Jody, if the husband/xhusband is currently deployed and you sleep with his wife, you deserve an ass kicking.

Chuck

16. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

That's physically impossible.

Jokes aside, I would wait a while and let this whole divorce situation blow over. With a failing marriage, she's understandably got a lot on her plate right now. And remember that she'll come with baggage if you involve yourself with her. Be prepared to inherit the drama and fallout that comes with a divorce. Jealous ex-boyfriends, husbands, etc. can be a mess to handle during and after a separation.

17. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Be careful!!!!!!

Even if you do hook-up with her after the may or may not be divorce,watch yourself because when she starts saying everything wrong in your relationship is ALL YOUR FAULT JUST LIKE HER EX-HUSBAND(just like the psycho-bitch divorcee' I screwed-up and married) get out before its too late(and no I dont mean ALL women).

18. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    'Given that I am a adult, how do you feel that I can't make my own mind up and have to ask for advice on a toy message board's General Discussion area that has the majority of users in said area being up of pre-pubescent children, where I also state that I am a professional drunk and post these rather hilarious conspiracy threads with no actual links and implore people to do their own research. Now don't rush your answer but I'll ask you to do your own research.'

19. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    I'm actually a nice guy. We have talked for an hour the last three nights through e-mail, so if she thought that, I would assume she would have told me. As far as the other question goes, my parents are divorced, my step-dad was divorced, my grandparents on my mothers side were divorced, several of my cousins, aunts and uncles are divorced, so yeah, maybe I do.

20. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    I don't take life to seriously, not anymore. After having everything you own get stolen from you, it's hard to trust people, or have hope that things can get better. In addition to that, since all of my photo equipment/art supplies are gone, I do not have a medium in which to express my creativity as an artist, so writing here helps me a little bit. I try not to judge people, life is too short for that.