The 'Prize' Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ItsStarscream, Sep 26, 2008.

1. ItsStarscream

ItsStarscream ImmortalSeekerGod

The 'Prize' Starscream_PICS ADDED

Pics added, scroll down to near the bottom of the post list

3 were made (as far as I know only 3) and given away at conventions in Japan I think a few years back. I am one of the lucky three that have one... I don't think I want it anymore. Does anyone know a good place to sell it?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    :useless 

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Thought there were only two luckydraw starscream, the secret starscream from the generations book and the recent movie protoform scream. Pictures and price would be good.

4. ItsStarscream

I have seen this Starscream referred to as the 'Lucky Draw' as well. Its a G1 toy all clear plastic. And there were 3 of them total, released to the public (it is assumed that at least 3 more are in the Takara 'vault') I got it back in 2004 from a toy seller who was selling it for somebody in Japan, I think the original owner. At one time I knew where the other 2 were and had planned on trying to get the other two as well LOL but neither of them would sell.

I can take some pics in the next few days and post them.

5. ItsStarscream

And yes SW I realize its useless without pics. You don't know me from adam so I understand you comment...but pics will be coming in the next couple of days. Actually I need to get all of my Starscreams together for a collection pic before I let some of them go.

6. cobra zartan

News Credits:
    Its the generations book starscream limited to 5 apparently. Has to be limited to more than 3 as four members here own him :D 

7. ItsStarscream

With the G1 'ghost' Starscreams this is how I know it..the standard Takara release that came as a set with a black Starscream I think was something between 500-1500. The eHobby 'Lucky Draw' was limited to 5 (I have also heard 10 but I gather that 5 is the confirmed number)...the 'Prize' Starscream was only 3 and given away at Japanese conventions. There is no metal in this Starscream at all save for the screws. The 'diecast' center is clear plastic.

8. cobra zartan

News Credits:
    Would love to see images of yours as the rest of us who own him have a red diecast chest and the rest is clear plastic

[​IMG]

9. ItsStarscream

Pictures will be coming hopefully no later then Monday. I have to get him out of the closet and set him up for a pic. He is totally clear plastic through and through AND he transforms well also. I TFd him once when I got him and then put him up.

I have the ghost SS and the black and tried to get one of the 5 eHobby had but never could. My intentions was to set them all up with the 'prize' one in a row for display and pics.

10. cobra zartan

News Credits:
  11. ItsStarscream

Ok I was just informed that mine is a 'lunchtime special'. I went and took it out of the closet and to my horror have discovered its gotten some yellow tinge on the body...this SUCKS... I never displayed it, I don't understand...I wonder what the previous owner did to it....ggrrrr...

*Sigh* ok...I guess its off the block before it even got on it....

12. Sunstar

Sunstar All Hail Lord Starscream

I think we'd still like to see pictures of it. tinged or not.

13. ItsStarscream

You read my mind Sunstar... hey... o_O ... I was just getting ready to post that tinged or not, I owed pics and pics there would be by monday.

This just sucks though...*sigh* I took very good care of this, what happened? I can't imagine anyone wanting it now... :( 

Oh well, I am really not into TFs at all anymore (got no reason to continue to be a fan but I guess thats another story) so I was going to let a bunch of my TF stuff go...guess this one will be with me for good...bah...I still love that toy and am proud to own it...guess he got too close to Megatrons cannon a time or two..yea thats the toys story and hes sticking to it. LOL

I didn't mean to get peoples hopes up and then this.. I really didn't know...sorry :( 

14. TF@TM

TF@TM Lucky Draw Collector

News Credits:
    Post the pics anyway. The "lunchtimes" have a habbit of turning yellow due to the plastics they are made off. Someone may still be afterwards.

We have three clear starscreams, well 4 if you include the clear Sunstorm. E-Hobby Ghost of, Generations, All Clear Lunchtime and All Clear Orange Lunchtime.

15. Sunstar

Sunstar All Hail Lord Starscream

Yeah, someone might be interested for sure. Speaking of yellowing, let me check out my ghost of.

16. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Yeah, just post the pics.

17. ItsStarscream

OMG the all clear orange SSs are known? Holy cow!!! I got one, got it the same time I got the all clear lunchtime. I was told never to post pics of it and stuff and blah blah....mine has proto #4 (I think its 4 at any rate) written on it .....sheesh how many are owned by members of this board? ^_^

18. ItsStarscream

Actually Im going to grab those two and snag some pics now. I know some of you gotta be doubting me.. I need to get these guys up to show, if nothing else, that I do have them...be back in a bit.

19. ItsStarscream

Ok here are the two...Im devastated about the clear one :(  But here they are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That one above is a huge pic with lots of detail but I forgot to adjust its size on photobucket and it scaled it down.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. ItsStarscream

By the way that last pic looks like hes all bent.. I didn't have the wings sitting level...sorry