The Prime Appreciation Thread!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Black Oracle, Jul 31, 2011.

1. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I love this Show and I can tell it is Building up to be the best TF series ever. I love the darker tone that all the characters in the show are slowly being developed.

I can't believe how much I love Screamer and Breakdown. When I first saw the SS design I thought it was the worst TF design I ha d ever seen. I am now really like Scream and his design. I was looking forwards to Breakdown but I was a despite being disappointed when I first read the prequel comic and he seemed like the stupid brute. Now they have put a lot of character into him and I love him.

They are taking their time but I think they are handling the show well. I can't wait for them to introduce Dreadwing. DW sounds like he is going to a very interesting character that will really add to the show.
    I am really looking forward to season two and while I am uncertain if it is ready for The Fallen or Unicron but I have now got faith that the makers can do anything well.

2. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Everything about it is amazing!

The show has developed to be something truly unique and special. The dark theme is really interesting, and it gives a sense of forebodding.

I think I have become somewhat of a... PRYMER. *shrugs* I remember first hearing about TFP, I was a little bit nervous. Many times I hoped that it wasn't going to turn out to be like Energon. And, when I heard that it was going to be something completely different, I rejoiced. And watching the preview, it made me truly happy to see something really special. Heck, even Optimus is turning out to be amazing!

The pacing is good, and the suspence is driving me crazy!

I look forward to another year with it when Season 2 comes out. With still six more to go, we're well underway on getting an excellent series!

3. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    This. Now start showing in Australia so I'm not just watching Tv for Power Rangers Samurai.