The picture cut out at the WORST. POSSIBLE. TIME. *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jetstorm, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

(Do I even need to mark spoilers? xP)

So I just got back from seeing RotF and I absolutely LOVED it, but I have an interesting anecdote.

Right in the middle of the fight in the forest when Prime was kicking the shit out of Megatron and Starscream, but then the tide turned and Optimus was getting the shit kicked out of him.... the picture cut out at my theater!!!

It just went back to showing all the bullshit ads and celebrity trivia stuff they show before trailers and commercials! No movie audio or anything.

It was out for like a good 5 or more minutes. Then when it came back it was right at the part when Prime spit out his "tooth".

So the picture cut out at what was probably supposed to be one of the more "emotional" parts.... it was very upsetting.

I got my chance to weep, though, when Prime was brought back to life :cry  <---- tears of joy

2. tehCal

tehCal wherever you are i am not

You didn't miss anything. When the tide turns against him IS when he spits out his "tooth".

3. Jetstorm

I know I didn't miss anything lol. It's just that the flow was interrupted, that's what sucked lol.

4. jala12

jala12 Fiery Adventurer

You made a new thread just to report this?

EPIC FAIL! :crazy: 

5. BDbots72

BDbots72 Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for you bro, cuz that fight scene was the memorable thing i have ever seen. I doubt they can top a fight like that in any movie. I was literally shitting my pants the entire time. So to have it interuppted definetly would have partially ruined the experience for me. Stay strong! lol

6. Lateralus

Lateralus Well-Known Member

It was probably my second favorite scene, only to be topped by power up Prime raping The Fallen and Megatron.

7. Jetstorm

:peoples: 

Jeez I just thought it was a funny story, that would have otherwise been overlooked in the "I saw the movie" thread.

:rolleyes: