The Perfect Human Cast and Robot Voice Cast for Transformers 4

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MandarinQuake, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Once again, MQ, you prove why your ideas are completely unworkable. Telling off Balder because he's talking about how your ideas are unworkable because the budget would be extremely expensive for all those A-list actors? What, do you think all those famous people are going to do a Transformers film for free or crappy little IOU notes written on old napkins and the entire rest of the budget devoted to filming/CGI? That's not how movies work.

Additionally, after going through your roster, you have EXTREMELY high expectations. Aerialbots AND Combaticons? I hope you DO realize that their combined modes, even by movie mass-shifting lines, are virtually impossible. The Concorde, which isn't even in service anymore and is one of the worst possible "disguises" I can think of (Jetfire may have been the SR-71, but he'd been in a museum), is a giant plane, much more so than the individual little fighters that make up his arms, so what you would get is essentially a MODOK-style Superion with a large core body any tiny limbs. Bruticus sort of has the same problem, but instead of the body it would be Blast-Off. A conventional Space Shuttle is larger than all the other Combaticons, so while they could ride in him, Blast-Off can NOT possibly shrink down in size to match up as one of the arms for Bruticus, and if he goes the FP Explorer route and tries a drone-style alt. mode, it would be the reverse and he'd be too tiny!

Seriously, all you've done here is just assemble a wish list of what you want in the films without even bothering to try and think if any of it would work by movie standards, and anytime somebody calls you out on that, you avoid answering the question directly, if at all.

Let's not forget the OP is also pushing his own fan character to be in the films in the most MARY SUE WAY POSSIBLE that goes against even Bay's own self opinions. Yeah, let's put a female (Bay hates female robots) with a painfully generic name (Override is one of those names ANYBODY can use) as the Autobot second in command (even though no explanation why considering practically every other Autobot who survived through DOTM, including Bumblebee, would be a FAR better choice) an also make her Prime's GIRLFRIEND (because, y'know, it wouldn't be "what the fans want" if the fourth movie didn't involve ROBOTS MAKING OUT. Or WORSE.), it's a FLAWLESS idea!

2. roccondil5

roccondil5 sculptor

Hey man, thx for reminding me of THAT! :D 

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It just needs a new director and pretend the last two films ever happened.

4. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    Well, well, well...

As much as I hate bumping this useless wishlist thread, I think I have proof this is a spam thread worth of deletion. Since the OP has decided to post it clear across the internet on every single discussion forum he can find, transformers related or not!
    https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=Johnny+Whitworth+%2B+Emmanuelle+Chriqui&oq=Johnny+Whitworth+%2B+Emmanuelle+Chriqui&gs_l=hp.3...2261.14232.1.14516.5.5.0.0.0.0.107.487.3j2.5.0.les%3B..0.0...1c._oXq7aG5mp4&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=c30346fdbe901691&biw=1366&bih=640

Each one of those hits is the exact same as the first post of this thread, almost word for word, on another forum. And every one of those "users" who has posted it has less than an average of 4 posts, and even then those extra posts are only to defend the "legitimacy" of this make-believe wishlist.

5. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
  6. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

>Michael Clarke Duncan

Ooo, whoops..

7. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    he shoulda been in one of the three

8. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

goodnight, sweet prince ;_;

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I know...that just saddens me. He was a gentle giant that just had to played a big base former that can annihilate all.

10. roccondil5

roccondil5 sculptor

Wow. I vote for ban. We don't need any of this. This shows the OP is not a fan of transformers, just a delusional attention seeker, who desperately want's someone to tell him he's right and has no intention to promote any kind of discution on this forum, he's here just to spam...

11. vatarian

vatarian Archentrope, Black Needle, Suzerain of Metabolisms

Sentinel is dead. Optimus Blew his brains out with a shotgun, and as we all know, only Megatron is BA enough to survive having his head blown halfway to hell.

12. roccondil5

roccondil5 sculptor

Read a few posts back. The OP claims that sentinel could be randomly revived with some random piece of the allspark that randomly appears. Yep, I'm not kidding^^

13. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Go back, rewatch DOTM, and quit asking this question like you're some goldfish.
    Nah, it can't be.

MandarinQuake can't tell an argument apart from a lightbulb.

That reminds me of some others that we know.

That deserves a wine bottle facepalm.

14. MandarinQuake

MandarinQuake Well-Known Member

Actually i can. I saw what happened. The real reason I am suggesting Sentinel to return is cause none of us know specifically why Sentinel would turn against his own allies and rules over a planet and the Cyybertronian races survival.

15. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Isn't it obvious?

"On Cybertron, we were gods! And here, they call us machines."
    "We were gods once, all of us! But here, there can only be one!"

Like Megatron, Sentinel wished for power, to have the glory to resurrect and rule Cybertron. He is a Prime, the guy who trained Optimus Prime, who is a badass, the guy who had the bearings of chrome steel to out-ego Megatron.

Put simply, he wants to be the top dog. And we all know Megatron could not tolerate that :lol 

16. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    How dense ARE you? Sentinel's partnership with the Decepticons was pretty clearly implied to have been to enslave the human race as a labor force to rebuild Cybertron, and so the deal with the Spacebridge was to bring Cybertron close enough to Earth that moving human work teams wouldn't have been as problematic as trying to send them from Earth to Cybertron. The other Autobots liked the humans and wouldn't have ever agreed to the plan, so Sentinel betrayed them (again) and ordered the humans to kick them off the planet, where Starscream would ambush and destroy the Autobots, removing them from the picture. To Sentinel, this was justifiable on the grounds that a rebuilt Cybertron would somehow solve all the problems the war brought and ensure the survival of the Cybertronian race, plus the whole "The needs of the many (I.E. Cybertronians) outweigh the needs of the few (I.E. Optimus' Autobots, humans)" It's not that hard to understand!

Secondly, Sentinel is DEAD. He can not be redeemed, he can not be resurrected, he's DONE. Even YOU can't explain how he comes back, all you do is dodge the question whenever you're confronted with the question, or claim an AllSpark shard can do it. He was a purposely flawed character, a fallen hero as it were, there doesn't need to be a convoluted method simply to try and redeem something that helped make him the best villain in the movie trilogy!

17. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    Fail fail fail!

All humans= Leonard Nemoy

ALL TF'S = Gilbert Gottfried.

Now that's a Money cast!

18. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    He wanted to rebuild cybertron with humans as the slaves. It a very evil plan that the autobots would never do. That's why he betrayed them. Did you watch the movie? He can never come back with the hit he took. Plus no one wants him back. The autobots were betrayed by him and he was a dictator to the decepticons.

19. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Except for the fact that we do know. It's blatantly stated and implied, implied some more and then reiterated again. It's basically the entire second and third act of the movie that reveal this to us.

That's like saying "we don't know specifically why Peter Parker chose to become Spider-Man", "we don't know specifically why Dr. Hammond chose to make a dinosaur-themed attraction". The thing is, we do know. It's the entire relevance to their characters. Much like with Sentinel, as explained by these chaps and probably more in the future.

20. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    ... You fail at this... No you can't. I was referring to something else.

Sure you did. Wouldn't be marking out to Sentinel's death and betrayal as much if you did actually see it instead of reading it up on a damn wiki.

Let me put it this way so your brain can process that...

LEONARD. NIMOY. WAS. PISSED! If you had your home planet devastated and turned into a shitshow, stuck on Hooked on Monkey Phonics knows where, with a bunch of humans that look at you as some sort of tool and not another being, you'd be pissed off too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.