The peoples ideas if there was a Beast Wars Animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Jimbojones, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Jimbojones

Jimbojones Well-Known Member

I know this topic has been tossed around alot but i had a nice idea for it.

The story is based after season 3 of animated around a team of Autobots (Leo Prime, Cheetor, Rhinox, Jawbreaker & Silverbolt) who crashland on a remote island (Dinobot Island) and are attacked by an enemy Decepticon Ship. When the decepticon ship lands, a massive purple wave spreads across the island caused by one of blackarachnias failed experiments. This teleported Dinobot Island and about 10 miles of sea surrounding it into another planet (the planet is just ocean).

When the team wake up, they have all become Techno Organic Prime being a Red Lion, Cheetor being a cheetah, Rhynox being a Rhino, Jawbreaker being a Buffalo and Silverbolt being a condor. The exit there ship to find a band of decepticons (Quickstrike (Snake), Galvatron (Lion(yellow), Mudflap (Warthog), Terrorsaur (Terrordactyl), Rampage (Crab) & Spittor (Frog[same character from chaar]) who name themselves Predacons.

The Autobots save Blackarachnia from attack but when she finds out they're Autobots, she sides with the predacons. Then the Autobots rename themselves Maximals as they try to figure out how they can undo there techno-organismic side.

You would see another Maximal team pop up who were slaves on the predacons ships. That team is Lead by Primal-Ape who leads Tigatron - Orange Tiger, Rattrap - Rat, Airazor - Hawk, Razorclaw - Wolverine & Botanica - Tree.

Then theres the insecticons who is Lead by Waspinator. He leads the Techno Organic Constructicons: Dirt Boss Becomes Bombshell - Beetle, Scrapper becomes Inferno - Fireant & Mixmaster becomes Buzzsaw - Termite. The Former Constructicons can also combine to become Devestator (giant, deformed bug) who bosses Waspinator Around.

You also find out that the Dinobots were hit harder by the techno organic wave and fused into 1 dinobot Known as Dinobot. He has the secret intellect of Swoop, Stregnth of Snarl and the Lokk of Grimlock. He is A velociraptor. He leads a team known as the Terrorcons who consist of Retrax - Centipede, Bonecrusher - Venus Fly Trap, and Skyshadow - Vulture. Dinobots team were originaly slaves on the Predacons ship who dinobot saved from death.

Galvatron, leader of the predacons later gets fused with Quickstrike and Mudflap to become the Predaking with his alt mode being a chimera (sort of mythologically accurate with the snake tail, lion head and Pig head)

There wer also 2 slaves abord the Predacon ship who escaped and found the spark of an old autobot, which they found a blank protoform to put it in. That spark was Prowls spark, and he became an Owl. His team consists of Nightscream - Bat and Hound - Wolf. They are known as the Nocturnacons who are sided with the Maximals.

Also later on, In the depths of the water comes 2 transformers fighting. Depth Charge-Ray fighting Sharkticon-Shark. Each join with maximals and predacons respectively, but the rivalry is hot.

List of Femme Bots:
    Cheetor
    Airazor
    Blackarachnia
    Sharkticon
    Botanica

Also Blackarachnia and Dinobot eventually form an alliance and break off from the predacons who work on there own neither maximal or predacon but eventually join the Autobots.

Blackarachnia & Silverbolt eventually hook up as well as sharkticon and Depth Charge. Sharkticon will eventually become the maximal Cybershark. And Rattrap and Botanica are Cybermarried as ratrap is an older character rather than beast wars rattrap. Cheetor and Tigatron are Siblings aswell.

Post your ideas about your own here. I'll edit my story as i think of more.

2. Vladakris

Vladakris Predacon

If cheetor was a girl, id kill people.

3. Jimbojones

Jimbojones Well-Known Member

lol, i put her as a girl coz things arent the same as always, and also its not a real kiddy styled cheetor, a mature Female Cheetor. No stupid sari esc charatcer

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    if cheetor was made a girl id think he would off himself :lolol 

5. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

Whoa Boss Bot I'm a chick!

I think if they were going to do it, they should start off on Cybertron 1st, Actrually showing more Cybertron the Maximals and Predacons chase/persue each other through space, Maximals conducting experiments, dropping pods to study, leaving new bots on planets.

More of a broader character range actual steady contact with home/ even resupply trips to Cybertron with no time explosions more actual space combat and such.

Take out some of the old slapstick, that was good for then but more subtile comic themes in the new one.

OOOH decent Beast modes on toys, not god awful sliced up looking animal modes.

6. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Three ships, one Autobot, one Decepticon one "non-alligned" approach some spatial anomaly.

It activates, and the ships are stuck by a massive burst of strange energy.
    They are flung through space, and as the crash to the ground, they are not left unchanged. Instead of being machines, they are beast machines, technoganic and trapped in their animal modes.

There are just enough materials to repair one ship, who will survive? Who will be changed by the beast wars?

Apex Prime/Primal - Ape, commander of the Ark 98. Eager, honest, reliable.
    Rhinox - Rhino, chief scientist of the Ark 98. Stoic. Brilliant.
    Cheetor - Cheetor, Junior Officer "fresh faced and cotton tailed" naive. Fast.
    Rattrap - Rat, chief engineer. Snide. Snarky. Devious.
    Razorclaw - Crab, chief of security. Renames himself Rampage and becomes a rogue terror of the series when he discovers that he can absorb the powers of someone who dies.

7. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    :lolol  you trying to make cheetor a rabbit? first somebody wants to make him a fembot and now seemingly a rabbit, the poor bot can't get any respect and i thought skids was the desginated whipping boy on these boards

8. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    I lost you after this.

9. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

...and then we'll have RiD Animated and Armada Animated and Energon Animated and Movie Animated and Animated Animated!

wait.

Let's not make an imprint of an imprint please.