The Penguins of Madagascar Show Takes Place Before or After Madagascar 3?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by eagc7, May 23, 2010.

?

at what moment you think the show takes place at?

1. It take Place After Madagascar 2

6.7%
  2. It Take Place After Madagascar 3

13.3%
  3. Er i dont know

40.0%
  4. I Think the Show is Not Canon to the films

40.0%
  1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I was not sure where to Post this, but since this is a tv and Movies furom so i decided to add this here, so yeah, If you have saw Dreamworks Madagascar films and the Nickelodeon Tv Show, You Can See that on the show the penguins, Lemurs and The Monkeys are on NY, and alex and the others arent which Could mean it could take place after Madagascar 2, has Alex and the others Decided to remain on africa for a While, but There are a few problems which i will get on later, But in Some sites it says the shows tkaes place after M2, But Some says it takes palce after the upcoming M3, well im nto sure but i haev my own theorys if whatever or nto it tkae palce after ro before M3

Theory if The Show takes palce after M2: Well In the Film the Penguins Repaired the Plane and the penguins alnog the Moneys Went to monte carlo at the end Which measn that they could have returned to Ny after they finished they trip on monte carlo,

Theory against Of the show taknig palce after M2: The lemur were Left on Africa and they apepar out of the nonwhere on The Show, i know the lemrus were found in a box in the Show intro (but not always the show intro are canon)

Thoery that the show could take place after M3: Well, According to Dreamworks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg
    Sayed That in Madagascar 3 the characters Will Make it back to New York
    , So the Penguins, the moenys and the lemur Could have went to NY
    has m3 plot will be about hte naimasl going back
    (aslo sicne julien wanted to go to Ny in M2)

Theory Agains The show taking place after M3:
    then where are alex and the others has M3 Plot is about the Aniamles getting back to Ny, But of Coruse they Coudl ahev decided to stay on africa or in the circus has in M3 Plot the aniamls will be gonig to a circus on europe

these are my theorys but im still not sure in what timeline the shows takes place on, anyway if you Dont think the same has me Do you have your own theorys or not?, then i added a poll so you could vote At what timeline you think the show takes place at

I Know i made to many typos on here.....

2. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Did you know, you can post a question and it doesn't need to have a poll attached to it?

3. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    What?????

4. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    As I couldn't care less about the canon of Madagascar, I picked "the show is not in canon". Lot easier that way.

:lolol 

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I've seen the first Madagascar and I've seen like half an episode of the T.V. show, so, I can't tell you, dude.