The pecking order of upcoming purchases

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by blackconvoy_D01, Nov 13, 2008.

1. blackconvoy_D01

blackconvoy_D01 Destronger

Ebay:
    Im gearing up for a few new items for next month what should I go for first in December before it's gone at reasonable and or retail prices?

a- Classics Nemesis Prime
    b- Classics Bruticus
    c- Classics Hound
    d- Classics Silverbolt
    e- Classics Inferno

2. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

silverbolt. Comic Con exclusives never go away online as they are usually released in secondary markets so dont worry about Nemesis Prime , it aint goin anywhere.

But silverbolt is the only one on your list that is currently out and will probably dissappear once the Christmas push starts with new waves

3. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    I didnt realize it before but I think you've got a good point now that I think about it. My local Walmart has about 3 but there are none anywhere else.

4. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    If you're not a MISB guy though, I'm betting Silverbolts are gonna start showing up in the junkion exchange for really cheap in the next few weeks. Like 10 dollars cheap even.

If I wanted him, that's what I'd do. Hound and Inferno are high on my to buy lists though, so my answer relies less on logic and more on PURE WANT! Hound ftw.

5. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Inferno, Hound, and Cyclonus (preferably 1 Henkei & 2 Hasbros) are on my list for the new wave. A lot of people say good things about Silverbolt, but I'm not too willing to pay Ultra-price for it. Or any Ultra for that matter, I don't own a single one.

6. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    I'd say which ever one you decide you want. They will all be available on HTS for quite awhile into the future imo. The thing is Nemesis Prime was a comic-con exclusive, so we don't really know how many are left at a decent price. I mean you can get it at BBTS, but it will cost you like $10 more than on HTS. With the Shadow Commander armor set coming out soon it will be more in demand. I suppose I would go with Nemesis Prime for that reason alone.

7. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is Bruticus a store exclusive like Devastator was? If it is then Bruticus when it comes out but for now Silverbolt. If you miss out on Nemesis Prime I have a few extra to sell for cost if you need it.

8. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:

I believe Bruticus is going to be a Target exclusive. I could be wrong, but I remember someone finding the listing in the Target computers.

9. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    He MIGHT be talking about the Ultra class Bruticus (cybertron Scourge repaint), which is supposed to hit retail next month.
    DN

10. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    I meant the Energon combiner. ;) 

11. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    I picked up Silverbolt yesterday. Im debating on the Nemesis for either today or waiting until next week, but I wont be picking up the armor, although nice price is too steep at this time.