Minor/Repaint: The Outriders!! (from...too many to list lol)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Teletran, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Teletran

Teletran Witty title not included

here is the army of repaints i created. these pics are just teaser images as i plan to have individual pics of all these guys up eventually. there are bots from every line since bw forward, and one g2 toy. also a few knock offs. took about six years of my life to do these. everytime i thought i was done, a new tf would come out and id go "oo! thatd look good as an outrider!" lol

cant think of much else to say, so ill just let you all enjoy :thumb 

Attached Files:

2. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Very Killer, Your Galvatron or Megatron (can't tell which one)
    & Vector Prime look AWESOME in those colors.
    I'd like to see more pics of them

3. Teletran

thank ya :)  and actually, the megatron is one of the knock offs i used, so its really neither lol

megatron (renamed scion) is the leader of the group, so i added more colors to him and tried to make him look more regal than the others. and cause im a nice guy, ill toss in an extra pic of scions bot mode for ya lol (dont have a clear one of the vector prime bot mode repaint yet)

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Damn, its an entire legion. So are these guys like Decepticons? Or something completely different. And do all those have new names. Man, that is going to be interesting. But all and all very badass, my man very, very cool.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    the Vector Prime and the Starscream certainly look nice. Unicron goes without saying. What's next to him??

6. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

That Cybertron Vector Prime, Depthcharge and Snowcat look phenomenal!! Man, that's a killer custom squad.

7. optimusawesome

optimusawesome Well-Known Member

Do My Eyes Decieve Me? or is that a Voltron in there....not the lion one, the bazillion piece one with cars for the feet. If it is...I GOTTA KNOW WHERE YOU GOT IT!!!!!

8. Valdric_gundam

Valdric_gundam Aes Sedai

holy gawd... that is one hell of a transformers party you got goin there...

9. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

That's not a team

That's an army!

11. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    Awesome squad!!

iDD

12. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Holy shit! You've been a busy busy man

with skeels

13. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ha! Voltron. Nice work. I really like the Rodimus and Big Convoy. Also I'd love to see some close up shots!

14. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

dude that is amazing I am in awe of the army

15. Teletran

damn! i had a whole reply typed and i somehow got confused and messed up and didnt post it :banghead: 

well, im not typing all that again lol thanks for all the kind words. does my lil oil pump good to see ppl liking what i do.

as for the questions...

ezilla82: these guys (and gal) are their own faction. i had a whole thing typed up here explaining their backstory, but now im just gonna keep mum and reveal it later (so maybe my not posting what i had typed earlier is a blessing in disguise). they could be compared to jhiaxus' cons from g2 in that theyre their own "race". didnt really intend that connection, but now that i think of it i can see it (and i never even READ g2! lol). and they all have new names. i tried to come up with fitting names for em (for example, ember is rid primes new name. dont think i have to explain that one...lol), but sometimes i just went with whatever name i had handy (like blackshot for the g1 swindle knock off there). and some i went with cause they were cool (like stormrunner for energon starscreams new name. came up with that one as a mistake. kept getting the energon superion jets names mixed up and this came out one day so i kept it).

almost forgot. wanted to say these guys are NOT uberpowerful like some fans have their fan characters be. while they do have a fair amount of power, they rely more on skill, cunning and tactics to defeat their foes. so in a way, these guys could be looked at as transformer navy seals lol

their still gonna cause all kinds of trouble for the bots and cons though lol

redline and optimusawesome: that is indeed the 15 vehicle voltron. but its a knock off. bought it MANY years ago at toys r us. was gonna try to paint him up to look like the "real" one, but this is much cooler :thumb 

deliciouspeter: the rodimus was actually inspired by tvboy magazine i think it was. someone over in japan did this for a giveaway and i liked it so i stole the paintscheme. its not a DIRECT copy of course. for one i try not to do that and 2 i didnt want ppl thinking it was the real deal if i ever went to sell it (fat chance of that!! lol). the nemesis prime is probly the least painted repaint ive ever done. all i did was paint over the yellow with gray and viola! instant outrider! went nuts went hasbro revealed they were releasing this guy in the colors they did. i just HAD to have him!

everyone else: thanks again for the kudos. and rest assured that pics of all of them individualy will show up here eventually. dont want to do it all at once cause id push everyone elses work off the front page!! lol

16. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Jesus! Thats a lot, Nice color scheme, I really, really like Unicron.

17. Teletran

someone asked me a couple years ago on another board why i made em all look the same. i replied "well, theyre a TEAM. you dont see the new york mets taking the field in different uniforms do ya?" lol

18. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Are they good guys or bad guys? Teams gotta have a cause or common goal right?

19. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    Sweet army...Depth Charge looks awesome...the lil' non maximal symbol was a very nice addition...so who is going to be the newest member to your legion?

20. Teletran

oh, they are most definitley evil. probly shouldve said that earlier huh? lol course, the names of some of em dont exactly scream "im here to help!" but then you guys dont know all the names lol

man, i hope there ARENT anymore! lol honestly, im kinda sick of black red and gray after all these guys lol though i DO have an extra classics starscream ive been toying with painting up