the original birds of prey series

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, May 28, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to the background music for each episode of that short lived series

at times the background music would actually sound like a kind of batman theme playing in the background in small bits in pieces when it would play

is it just me or did it actually sound like a amped up version of lolita ritmanis batman phantasm main theme music at times?

2. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shirley Walker (rest in peace) composed the entire B:MotP soundtrack.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Mask_of_the_Phantasm

as for the BoP soundtrack, i never had a chance to watch the show. but it might be a safe guess that they would toy with the music of the bat-verse so that it would connect the audience with Batman's other offerings.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

YouTube - ‪Gotham Symphony‬‏

found this on youtube.

a youtuber by the handle omniousvoice posted it

in his own words its his attempt to weave together some of the various Batman themes together into one piece.

from the sounds of it he even included some of the small bits and pieces of batman theme music that served as background music on birds of prey

i always thought if someone were able to track down all the bits and pieces of batman themed music from each episode of birds of prey and arrange them into a single full piece that it would sound like a amped up version of batman phantasm main theme but with a good bit more oomph to it.