the opening text in fallen

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by krade, Jun 8, 2008.

1. krade

krade Well-Known Member

if there is a opening vocal text by optimus in the fallen movie,what it should be?

let go you imagination!

here mine:

since the dawn of time,like the cube which give us life,they were many great sources of power in the universe,one of them known as the matrix of leadership has the gift of souls.

millions years ago,the matrix was given to the leader of the order of prime in hope to help in the great battle against the unicron.treachery and deception became the new weapons of unicron and he use them against us.

one of us,the thirteen of the order,betrayed us and destroyed all the others prime.to protect the matrix,i had to form an army of valiant warriors,the autobots.i'm the last member of the glorious order,i am optimus prime,and i feel the evil is back to claim the matrix,we know him as the FALLEN.

2. blitzwingfan94

blitzwingfan94 Vikings are the bomb!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well earlier I was actually thinking of the same thing. So I came up with one:

Optimus: The Earth is at peace. It is rid of all Decepticon evils. Our battles to save this planet were forever a burden. But with great expense comes great reward. Although, I do, at some points, get feelings that the evil is not completely gone. Let's hope that my message was heard by other fellow Autobots on other planets. Because if this evil I feel is real, it will be worse than the Decepticons. I fear, the the traitor of the thirteen, is among us.

Show Movie title.

If you don't know what the thirteen is about then:http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Fallen#cite_ref-0

3. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    nice speech, but he could be Satin!

4. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I think it'll be "2 years ago, we lost much, friends, colleagues, our home. But we found more. New friends, and a new home. Now, we face the return of an old enemy. And dark whispers of worse to come"

5. chocula78

chocula78 Satellite Systems Engr TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    We came to this planet searching for the key to restoring peace on our planet. Unfortunately, conflict followed. Our victory on that day two solar cycles ago gave us new allies in our war against the decepticons. And with the demise of their leader, Megatron, we believed we had won.

But evil is a restless spirit and our sacrifice was not enough. For when one tyrant is destroyed a door is opened for yet another...

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the Beginning...there was....the "pube". We know not where it comes from, only that it has the power to consume worlds.

7. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has
    been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from
    their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy.
    Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters
    led by Luke Skywalker...

Oh. Shit. Wrong script. Dammit Ratchet, I warned you about watching movies on my laptop!

8. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Primus: In the time before creation there where two brothers, One of them was me: Primus - Creator of the transformers and Unicron - my twisted brother who consumed my creation. I created 13 Transfomers to fight against Unicron's tyranny but one of my 13 became seduced by Uncron's dark power and betrayed the 13, ever since then he has hunted them down, there are now 5 - including the betrayer. With the Allspark destroyed the Matrix has become the most powerful source of power in the cosmos. The Matrix is carried by the Supreme Commander, I created it to give a "soul" to transformers, the Allspark was able to transform mechanical items into Transformers but they are Primal, savage. The Matrix gives the ability to give these transformers intelligence but that intelligence led to a split in Transformers, creating two factions: Autobots and Decpeticons. The Fallen - for that is what the traitor is known as, is now on course to earth to destroy the matrix and unleash his master from his prison.

9. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    "In a Time before Time The Thirteen Transformers are Warrions of Primus the stop Unicron's Take Over of Cyebrtron but one betraited them all and become The Fallen now his has return for Revege to the Autobots and Decepticons Armies that ruins his pains and Unicron's he go to Earth to find The Martix of Leadership hear by me Optimus Prime."

10. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I like big butts and I cannot lie...

11. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    The cube was lost among us......and I just saved 15% on my car insurance