The one thing I hate about Prime more then anything

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Leather Elbows, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Star Wars the Clone Wars puts it to shame animation wise. I just watched the new episode today and as they walked into a small town full of thieves you could see people doing stuff on every corner of the screen in the background. The attention to detail and the background is just so much better then Prime. So what I'm saying is if Clone Wars can do it why can't Prime bother with it

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Two words.

STAR WARS.

3. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

two more words....

George Lucas.

and another two...

Lucasfilm Animation.

these people have money to burn, and they will damn sure make a return.

4. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

More or less this.

5. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

This. Nuff said.

6. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    The Hub is a relatively new network, despite being backed by a major corp, they don't have as much money as we think they do. They're not gonna throw money into Prime if they're not sure it'll be at least doubled. Later in the series the background animation will probably get better.

7. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    I too have a problem with this, why would Jack, Miko and Raf be the ONLY kids in the street.

Really shows the laziness of the animators.

8. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

Or lack of cash.

Wait for Prime and the Hub to become a real success money wise, then we can have as many background characters as possible. It is annoying but it could be worse, it could be Energon.

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Prime CAN'T bother with it because Prime doesn't have the same budget of Clone Wars. Not to mention Clone Wars had a movie before it started with a full animated movie budget and all.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Are we seriously comparing the animation of a Lucas-backed TV show that's been on the air for three and a half seasons to a paid-for channel exclusive show that just finished one?

Y'know, the TF movies have amazing CGI. Why can't Prime match that? :rolleyes: 

11. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Somewhere, Sierra and her friend shed a tear.

Anyway, I really wouldn't insinuate laziness on the part of the animators. From all accounts, those guys down at Polygon Pictures are fucking machines for being able to produce what they do on their insanely tight schedule.

And they are quite capable of doing far more lively and impressive cgi when given the time and budget, just check out their previous works such as Ghost in the Shell and Sky Crawlers.

12. Thunderjet

Thunderjet Well-Known Member

I noticed this too when watching Darkness Rising on DVD today, I guess the animators got lazy. Either that or the director/supervisor didn't think about that.

13. CloudFF7

CloudFF7 Well-Known Member

I've always had a problem with it as well, it makes the world seem so dead, no people on the streets, no cars on the road. It also creates some inconsistencies or plotholes. Like some have mentioned earlier Soundwave and three kids being able to just walk into the Sattelite station in Darkness Rising made no sense, in was a government facilty there should have been some people around(guards, workers, janitors etc). There also the annoying little fact that Raf and Miko's families haven't had a full onscreen appearance, which caused them to not show up in the story even when the story demanded it, like the the finale when all the disasters were, they had to be worried about their children but they aren't seen or mentioned(of course the latter was the script writers fault), for that matter no humans was seen despite all the chaos.

Another thing is that, Arcee is the only one to use a holographic driver, I mean can people really not see that the rest of the Autobots and the vehicle Decepticons dont have a driver. But its like some have said thats the limitations of the budget, but would be nice to see more people the enviroments are all beautiful like in Convoy, but the fact that the train only had one guard was ridiculus and unrealistic.

14. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Q to the F to the T.

15. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It never bothered me. It's just something I don't care to look for or notice.

16. CloudFF7

CloudFF7 Well-Known Member

It never bothered you that in the finale that when all the worldwide disasters occuring, that we didn't see one human that wasn't Jack, June, Fowler, Miko or Raf. In fact those are pretty much all we see during Season 1, when other characters do appear it's in voice only, like in Darkness Rising part 1, when Jack was at work we hear those jerks ordering and talking but we never see them, there car(with tinted glass) drives up to the pickup window and leaves. In Master and Students when the trio are showing there (Ratchet)class projects we hear the teachers voice but dont see him or any of the classmates just them standing in front of the classroom. And in Convoy dont you think it was a bit absurd that the train only had one guard for a such a important device. And it's been a entire season and Raf and Mikos families still haven't been properly introduced, Raf had almost lost his life and I think it's heartbreaking(yes I'm one the few who agree with June) that their still in the dark about this.

17. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    People are still going on about that? Soundwave killed all the workers. You can see a body.

As for the families, you want there to be more humans for people to complain about?

18. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope. Most of those examples you listed I didn't even notice until you mentioned them. Would like to see Raf's family though.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Funny this is the first time Transformer Fans are complaining that their's not enough humans in a series.

Too bad this had to be one series that actually needs more humans.

20. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

Didn't really care. I love barren deserts, no humans! :D