The "official" we dont want TF4 (and more sequels/Prequels), but a reboot thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Dec 2, 2011.

1. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    With the recent TF4 news, i decided to make the Definitive We dont want TF4 and any sequels/Prequels, but reboots thread (yes i made other Anti-TF4 threads, but this shall be the definitive one)

i do love the movies, i will still see TF4 If its made, but the thnig is that i wanted DOTM to be the final movie, it was promoted as the Transformers final film and was also promoted as beign the final battle with the Autobots and Cons (even posters in latin america promoted it as the end cuase soem had the tagline "The Final Battle on Earth" , which made me excited way more for DOTM cause it was the final battle. also it had the epicness i wanted for the Last film. Also i wanted the War and film series to End so Badly with DOTM. Also cause i wanted ALL Cons dead

Also Other reason i dont want tf4 is the fact All of the main cons are dead (expect the surviving ones of the Comics, but the hell with them) and i do not care when Ppl say we still have other cons like galvatron, thudnerwing, etc etc, Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave are the Main guys not matter what they all say, So if a con had survived i would had aceppted TF4 and also if it had a cliffhanger i woudl had accepted TF4

I want a reboot and not a sequel. Every story must end and Dotm needs to be the Definitive end of bayformers, i dont want a prequel too cause as u knwos know i consider the comics canon to the movies and they are the definitive prequels to me

So who's with me? who wants a reboot and not a sequel/prequel?

2. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    seriously?!! another mad-about-what-spielberg-said thread.

3. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Cry moar, Geecee.

4. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

If you're asking for a live-action reboot, you're gonna be asking for a long wait and when it does come out, you'll always be comparing it to Bayformers.

As long as I get to see Bots killing Bots, I'm happy. But many of the casual audience members won't understand that a reboot is an entirely different saga.

A sequel is possible. With some cleverly written introductions and reasoning, they can easily introduce a new main villain and a new plot. Something which Bayformers lacked was good writers...which unfortunately, Bay gets most of the blame for. Remember, the writers make the story, not Bay, he adds input but it is mostly the writers.

5. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

[​IMG]

6. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    I think we should want a TF4 and TF5 back to back. They could actually have the decepticons win for once at the end of TF4, like a cliffhanger. and then TF5 (maybe the last one or second-to-last if they want a saga) will be when the autobots finally get back on their feet and win :) 

Dont worry. Im sure there will be a reboot years and years down the line. But this trilogy doesnt seem like the end. There's too much of the lore to explore with this brand. for me, TF3 didnt seem like the final ending, like you think so. And also, reboots are just crappy in my opinion unless its YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS down the line. Like, g1 to movieverse. theres just no need to reboot, and theres still more left. let them finish up this movie continuity first. you can ask for a new director, writers, characters, and what not, but i think its really a bad decision to be asking for a reboot, when we could have a TF4 AND TF5 back to back

7. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    oh my gosh your gif is sooo cute! lol

8. Fifam94

Fifam94 GO AIR FORCE

There's nothing more that can be said that hasn't already been said. Some people want it, others don't, but ultimately the decision is Hollywood's. . . Not ours.

9. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Pirates 4 was in the same continuity. And it sucked, hard.

Reboot Transformers. Give us a Rescue Bots movie :D 

10. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    It's inevitable and its happening. Deal with it.

11. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Look, these movies made many truckloads of money and it's not going to stop in the near future. In the next 13-16 years maybe it'll stop but movie-verse isn't going anywhere for now. Besides, these movies brought in old fans and came back into TFs and also created new fans. I do however think movie-verse should take a break, maybe 5 years to let the writers of the films to come up with an idea for TF4 since all Decepticons were killed off by the end of DOTM.

12. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    as i said i Will still TF4 if its made, i jsut want the movies to END

heck we even dont know if it wil lbe made, remember SPider-man 4?, that Movie was so clsoe of starting filming back in early 2010, And yet GOT Cancelled despite having its date, Actors, Crew, Script, Plot and Such all set and ready to go. yet got cancelled

what if the same happens with TF4?

13. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Exactly. Bay knows these movies will bing him money. So he'll keep making them.

No one person's opinion (one on the internet, at that) will change his decicions.

14. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

The same will not happen because Transformers brings in a lot more money than Spiderman.

15. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    But. who. knows?

16. Strarf

Strarf Toy Battles Reloaded TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :lol  It'll burn out a lot faster than that.

17. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    this movie continuity will at least have another movie or two. AT LEAST.
    you can quote me on this.

18. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ...I don't want a reboot...

19. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    For fuck's sake.

Is this one of those things where I get thing on my brain and have to go and actually have a life to avoid the nonsense of the forums?

Maybe I'll try skydiving this time

20. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    lol we should make a thread "the official thread for people who want tf4 and tf5 back to back. No reboot." LOL