The Official 07-Ghost Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Moroni Prime, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    I was suprised to see the bleach thread resurrected successfully, and it got me thinking about another anime that has struck my fancy the Bleach has. That is an anime called 07-Ghost.

The show gets off to a slow start, but it has the ability to draw you in to want to watch more. Now the highlights of my week are Mondays for WWE Raw, and Tuesdays for Bleach and 07-Ghost, 'BELIEVE IT'. o_-

My favorite character thusfar is "Frau". He reminds me alot of a cross between Yusuke Urameshi and Vash the Stampede. Loads of fun, decent character development.

YouTube - 07-Ghost Intro

Overall Plot Summary:

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Well, this feels to me like it may be the sort of series to be 26 or so episodes long. Of course, this is based upon the Japanese standard of having 13 episode storyarc's average. Just a guess though, but since episode 1 they haven't wasted too much time with useless dialogue, and have gotten down to business.

With Tuesday's episode, Teito and Ayanami are now alone to battle with no distractions, this fight should prove interesting indeed. Feels like they're trying to wrap things up, but I hope they leave it open for more and don't just end it here in a few weeks.