The Office (WHAT!?!?!?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeremy.B, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    OKIE DOKIE....I am really ill with the whole writer's strike, although I don't take anything away from them wanting to be treated with good benefits and pay. ANYWAY, am I the only one not happy about a 5 episode Office Season 4? I am I watched the repeat of benihana christmas tonight, and I am starting to miss new episodes. Considering all but three of the cast (Jenna Fischer, Jon Krasinski, and Rainne Wilson) are WGA members, I understand their not wanting to cross the pickett line.

Anyone else ready for the writer's strike to end for more office episodes, or more episodes of your favorite show?

2. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

Right there with you. The Office was one of the few shows I really enjoyed watching, shame this writers strike had to happen.

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Forget the office. The writers strike is screwing up my all time favorite show, 24. I need more Jack Bauer finding new ways to kill people. I don't know how they'll top his biting that guy's throat last season

4. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

There have been something like 12 episodes (some of those were one hour episodes, which were just two episodes back to back) this season. NBC ordered something like 30 for the entire season.

I'm sad that we don't get to see Jim and Pam's first Christmas together and the chaos that would be Michael and Jan's Christmas together. But I support the writers and that takes priority. Although I will start to get annoyed if this isn't resolved before the springtime.

5. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah I think the worst part about all of it is that since the Office story goes in real-time we'll miss all the ideas they had for this season.

6. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I don't watch any TV shows these days, only ESPN and occassional G4 (Attack of the Show), Discovery channel, and Court TV. I did watch the first season of Heroes on DVD but I heard the second season is meh. Rome season 2 is great though.

7. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

New ways to kill people? There hasn't been anything new on that show for 5 years. Which is why if they don't do something different this year I'm done with it.

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  9. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

I too am missing, not only The Office, but all other shows. Heroes would have continued, Chuck as well. Here's hoping it does end soon and they start cranking out new eps.

10. Deszaras

Deszaras In the next episode...

Chaos, that link is old :( 

11. Greenshadow0

Greenshadow0 Well-Known Member

Yes, they need new Office episodes.

A month and going without new episodes FTL. :(