The Office Season Finale (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Switch625, May 18, 2007.

1. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

What a great episode! Everybody had their moment to shine and the scene with Ryan getting the corporate job was a great little twist.

"You and I are done."
    "What?!?"

I loved Pam in this episode (I love her no matter what). It was great watching her have so much fun as Dwight's secret Assistant to the Regional Manager while wishing Jim were around to participate. And the look on her face when he asked her to dinner was awesome. I wish women would react that way when I asked them out.

Other greatness (in no particular order):
    - Michael calling the other interviewees morons and then in the same breath telling Pam on the phone that he forgot what day the interview was
    - Creed Thoughts
    - Schrute Bucks
    - Stanley Nickels
    - Michael's big reason(s) for getting back together with Jan
    - Jim realizing where his heart truly lies
    - Jim's assignment for Kevin
    - "I don't care if that's how they consolidated power in Rome."

Love this show!

2. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I knew Ryan would get the job when he said "I don't do that anymore". His part is small, and I figured they need to keep the Jim/Pam/Karen conflict going.

Jan was pretty freakin hot. Haha.

3. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Damn it!, I had to miss this because the grand folks had to watch Bob- Fucking- Barker retire!

4. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

I love this show but I gotta say I'm kind of sick of the whole Pam and Jim thing, reminds me of that crap on Frasier(never really liked that show by the way) of how for years they'd try and milk this crush thing, but other than that part its hilarious, I wonder how they'll be working Ryan and Jan into the show next year.

5. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

The great thing about that episode is it didnt end in a cliffhanger. They could literally end the entire series right there and everything would have been explained. Jim and Pam go on a date, finally, Michael is back in Scranton and moving in with Jan, Ryan gets the corporate job. Classic.

6. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I didn't get to watch it last night because my kid fell off his bike and hit his face on the pavement. (He is okay, but he sure has a fat lip.)

Anyway, I haven't read any posts, but I am glad to see there are fellow transfans that like The Office.

The episode is on my hard drive so I look forward to joining the discussion after I watch it.

7. unicron's blues

I think it ended on somewhat of a cliffhanger, not a huge one but the whole Pam/Jim/karen thing is still unresolved, plus I'm curious to see what Jan's going to do now that she thinks shes going to be living with Michael.

8. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

i wouldnt consider it a cliffhanger if we see Jim asking Pam out on a date. Obviously he didnt get the job and would be staying in Scranton, so I'm led to believe he's going to be with Pam. Otherwise why say "Ok, it's a date."

9. unicron's blues

Well I mean we didnt see him break up with Karen or anything, I'm just saying you know that'll come up next season somehow, I have a feeling there going to milk that for as long as possible.

10. funkatron101

Ebay:
    Well, the conflict is that he assumed that Karen got the job. Which she didn't. So I think it's kind of a mini-cliff hanger. What's going to happen when Karen finds out?

11. Switch625

Dwight: Why don’t you want a "Schrute Buck"?
    Stanley: I’ll give you a billion "Stanley Nickels" if you never talk to me again.
    Dwight: What’s the ratio of a "Stanley Nickel" to a "Schrute Buck"?
    Stanley: The same ratio as unicorns to leperchauns.

12. funkatron101

Ebay:
    I hope Stanley stays on the show forever, even when he is just doing crossword puzzles and sudoku, he is hilarious.

13. Switch625

I love Stanley! It would be great if he actually had something to do. He's one of the only background characters without a storyline.

14. unicron's blues

Stanley FTW. Did anyone see last weeks when Stanley was talking about if anyone was his boss other than him it'd be a mistake and he got all serious about the competition for all of about 20 seconds?

15. Switch625

And Jim said he'd never seen a look like that in anybody's eye before and he thought he was gonna die.

16. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It was pretty good, loved the Ryan ending.

Word on the street says that 30 episodes have been ordered for season 4. Gotta wonder how they're going to keep it up.

17. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    ^ As best they can, and to me that means more great episodes like this last one. This season was a bit flat at times, but got better towards the end. I really hope they can keep this up.

That last episode was awesome. I love this show.

18. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    Anyone watch The Office (US) ?

That was a pretty amazing season finale. I think Jan is hot but even I wouldnt put up with someone that insane. I wonder what's going to happen now that Jim and Pam might get back together.

Dwight as Regional Manager was awesome. The show could totally work with Andy being his unwilling second in command.

Oh, and Creed still rules.

19. b_ack51

b_ack51 I'm on the interweb!

Creed is the best character. "Check out my blog at www.greed.gov.www./safjafkf whatever"

Did you read the blog?

And I definately didn't see Ryan getting the job, but did like how he ended the relationship with Kelly.

20. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    I was watching the ep online and had to pause numerous times to see if I could read the blog. There was something in it about his favorite car being a motorcycle because it's small and dangerous. :lol