Non-TF: The Nut of the Group

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cyberslam, Jan 4, 2010.

1. cyberslam

cyberslam Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is my Bat squib. I love bats so it only seemed natural to do. He is based off of Zubat. I love that guy. This is the first one that I actually planed and went out and bought fabric for. The second one with a metal skeleton. I have no idea what to name him. So if you guys can throw some ideas at me, I would love it.
    Maybe something like Zee bat and I know that will be a give away that Zubat inspired him, but everytime I look at him I think of Zubat. Oh and if you guys have any ideas for a Squib just throw them at me. I want to also explain the Squib name. Squib = Squid + Scribble. A lot of these guys started of as a scribble on a page of my American government notebook.

I've got 3 more to post. I'll do it later becouse it is like 1 in the morning. I have got to go to the fabric store Wed, I ran out of stuffing and I want to get some more fabric. I'm not sure what do get fabric for a snowman, a plant or some kind of alien.

Attached Files:

2. Trippanator

Trippanator Autobot

Ebay:
    That is simply awesome, I really wish I could do that with fabric, thread and stuffing.

3. cyberslam

Ebay:
    well, just do what I did. get some fabric, tread, needle and scissor and make something. just experiment, that is what I did. You should see the first thing that I made with tread, didn't come out very well but I like it. I have people ask me who talk me to sew and I tell them that I taught me to sew. so just try something simple and see were it takes you. Here are some things that I will tell you.

1) Patience
    2) sew things inside out

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Thats cool, but at this moment I don't have a good name for it, yet.

5. cyberslam

Ebay:
    man, you always have good suggestions.

6. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Okay, what about Schizo or Nutcase? Even though Nutcase kinda sounds like a Transformer than a Squib.

7. cyberslam

Ebay:
    I like Nutcase. When I said the nut of the group, I was trying to make a joke. You know, nutty like a bat becouse he looks like a bat. But I think I will keep it Zeebat. It kinda sounds like a heavy accent saying the bat, like Look at zee bat. Wait it would probably be a french accent.

8. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Cool, well it was something just to put it out there. Besides these are your projects and what name you chose is cool.