The Next Transformers Ultimate Challenge?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Inikalord, Nov 15, 2010.

?

Do you want another Transformer Ultimate Challenge?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    First we had G1 Sixshot

Then we had G1 Quickswitch

Then we had RID/Car Robots Megatron/Galvatron

Would you want there to be another TUC?

2. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I voted yes

Let me explain what I want. as I've had a similar idea for years.

I want another new mold six changer toy that can easily be repainted & re-tooled into different transformers characters like as follows: starting with Sixshot using the mold first.
    Then repainted & retooled into Greatshot. then repainted & re-tooled into quickswitch. then repainted & retooled into RID Megatron. then lastly a botcon Deathsauras exclusive that is repainted & retooled.

For this idea to work. the robot & beast heads need to be retooled with brand new 100% beast & bot heads. sixshot could get the 1987 Sixshot robot head & wolf beast head. Greatshot could get a newer retooled robot head & beast Rhino head that looks like the 1989 TF victory heads. Quickswitch could get a retooled robot & puma head that matches the 1988 toy designs. Rid megatron could get a retooled robot & dragon head that matches the rid designs. deathsauras can get a retooled robot head that matches the 1989 victory toy.

I suspose other retools could include different hand gun weapons. like swords,guns,ninja stars,targetmaster styled guns,

other retools could include a retooled chest,different wings,different wheels & so forth.

3. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Voted yes as well. And the idea above by Tigermegatron is something I would like to see.

4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I've wanted an Ultra Class Sixshot for quite awhile now.

5. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds like an awesome idea, but I think it would be best if we can move on from the previous title holders. What we need is a brand new character with a brand new mold to suit todays technology.

When Sixshot first came on the scene, he was amazing at the time with how limited G1 figures were with the technology of their times producing TF;s. 1 year later we got Quickswitch, who, although slightly lesser than Sixshot, still held up enough to claim the title of The Ultimate TF Challenge. Quickswitch had held that title far longer than Sixshot for 12 - 13 years strong until RID/Car Robots Megatron came on the scene to steal the title with his 10 alternate modes, 4 more than what Quickswitch and Sixshot had.

Its now been atleast 9 - 10 years since Megatron came on the scene and he still holds the title as the ultimate transformer challenge. I do think we are overdue for a new character who deserves to have their fair share of the title holder instead of reverting back to previous characters who have already had their turn.

6. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Whatever you mean by "Ultimate Challenge," I think it's enough of a challenge to get Hasbro/Takara on making some more Classics-styled Dinobots.

We could have had at least one show up in the Universe/Henkei lines, and now one more for Generations/United. We wouldn't be stuck with just a lone Grimlock.

Hell, there was Swoop and not-Slag in Animated. They could've thrown us Sledge and real-Snarl in Universe. I certainly could have lived without another CD Scattorshot redeco, or a no-name Rainmaker.

7. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    if it gets me greatshot, then HELL TO THE YES!

i need something for black shadow to fight

8. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Since Masterpieces tend to be more complex to transform, how about a Masterpiece of Sixshot? I'd bet it would be a lot more complex and challenging.

9. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

I would love a cure for cancer too as long as we're making a wishlist of miracles.

10. kensou

kensou Well-Known Member

Seems lots of guys Vote Yes. without doubt.

11. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I agree,A Master piece Sixshot would make sense & be the most awesome MP TF ever.

With the masterpiece budget,they can give sixshot clear translucent windows in all his alt modes. have light up riffle guns. have super poseability. adult high sculpt. really take the 1987 sixshot designs to the next level.

As mentioned above,it makes more sense. because the MP Sixshot figure can be recolored & get 2 new heads for each character like greatshot,quickswitch,rid megatron & maybe even brave shadow maru. then lastly a botcon deathsauras convention exclusive.