The New TF Tribune (Special Articles)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Lock Cade, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Hey, everybody! This is the Special Articles Edition of the TF Tribune. This is where articles revolving around holidays and other special occasions will be posted.

Unfortunately, I am unable to write an article for Valentine's Day, but I will post one for Presidents Day. Until then, everybody have a happy Valentine's Day.

2. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

How about I put the Valentine's Day article from the original Tribune?

3. Lock Cade

Please, go ahead.

Like I said, I'll have one up for President's Day.

4. deltaprime

Happy Valentine's Day!
    2-14-09
    Deltaprime

It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air, and not just for the humans! Cybertronians all over the place are celebrating Valentine's Day with their loved ones.

I've seen Hot Rod and Springer get into a fight over who gave Arcee the best Valentine. Silverbolt gave Blackarachnia a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Things like this is happening all over the place.
    Tracks spent the day with his GIRLFRIEND. Yes, his GIRLFRIEND. No, he is not gay!

Even the gender ambigous couple, Tigatron and Airazor, have gotten into the festivities. Weird, I know.

Some people however, like a certain Deltaprime don't have a girlfri- I mean, um, Happy Valentines Day everyone! Have a good one!

5. deltaprime

You know, birthdays and world events and stuff can go in here to. Not only Holidays. Just FYI.

6. Lock Cade

Okay... though it might be hard to write articles surrounding birthdays and world events.

Working on my Presidents Day article... will post it first thing tomorrow.

7. Lock Cade

Here's my special Presidents Day article. It's not going to be as funny as my previous articles, but still... should be an interesting read.

Happy Presidents… Er, Primes… Day!
    2-16-2009
    TRANS+CRAZY

Today is Presidents Day, the day set aside for remembering all presidents who’ve served the U.S. through thick and thin. And, starting today, it shall also be known to the Transformers as Primes Day.

This is how Primes Day came about:

Earlier today, I asked Optimus Prime if they observe a holiday similar to Presidents Day on Cybertron, he said no they don’t. In fact, it sounds as though they don’t celebrate any holidays. Naturally, I had to press him to establish a day in which the Autobots could remember all the Primes of the past. After giving it much thought and consideration, Optimus and the Autobots agreed unanimously on establishing Primes Day.

So now the Autobots have a holiday to call their own, and today marks the first day they observed their newly established Primes Day. They even allowed me to participate in the ceremony honoring all past Primes, from Prima to Sentinel Prime. Let’s just say, I was very glad they did, since it was my idea to begin with.

Anyways, for all of us Americans, be sure to remember and honor all 40-some presidents who have made our nation the way it is, and as for the Autobots, be sure to remember all of the Primes who’ve made you the best of the Transformers race… and thanks for letting me participate in the ceremony!

8. deltaprime

Oops, looks like you double posted there. That aside, I like it. Happy Prime's Day!

9. Lock Cade

Deleted the double post... didn't realize that I did that until you brought it up.

Either my laptop has turned Decepticon on me and is causing trouble for me, or my internet connection's having problems... again. Grr...

10. Lock Cade

I was inspired by the news of an alleged meteor streaking across the sky in Texas, and therefore had to write and post an article riddled with belief that the Transformers are among us. Please enjoy!

Mysterious Fireball Seen in Texan Sky
    2-16-2006
    TRANS+CRAZY

Sunday, an unknown object described as a fireball was seen streaking across the sky over the central part of Texas. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has identified it as a meteor, but some are convinced its satellite debris from the collision of a U.S. and Russian satellite in space from last week. Despite this, many people are still debating as to what this object. And in the Transformer fan community, it is believed that the so-called meteor just might be a Transformer arriving on Earth.

TFW2005 member Knook was the first to respond to the news broken onto the site by Cosmicherosa. His response was that the Transformers are “already here, hiding in plain sight.” Others have pointed out other “meteor sightings,” thus instilling that we may have already been infiltrated by the famed robots in disguise. Even TF Tribune’s own Deltaprime believes this is the case.

“I knew it! They said I was crazy! They said they didn’t exist, but I knew it!” he exclaimed enthusiastically.

He isn’t the only one who truly believes that the Transformers existed. Trans+Crazy herself has long held the belief that the robots in disguise exist and are now on Earth, as evidence in her crazy claims of her Jeep being one of them.

Now, there is no strong evidence in that the Transformers exist and are now on Earth, disguised as everyday machinery. But one thing is for certain… it is only a matter of time before they make their presence known. That is, if they would make their presence known… if…

11. Lock Cade

Hmm... don't seem to have any more ideas for special articles. It's kinda early to do a St. Patrick's Day TF-style article...

Remember, folks... you can post your own articles in any of the TF Tribune threads. So if you've got an idea for a special article---be it it's for somebody's birthday, it's based on an event, or it's for any holiday---feel free to post it here.

12. deltaprime

My birthday's coming up on March 23. Maybe I'll write an article for that.....
    And remember: if there's no holiday to be written about, make one up! Happy Sponge Cake Day!

13. Lock Cade

Making up holidays... hmm... looks like I better start brainstorming.

By the way, did you like my article concerning the meteors and the fans' reaction?

14. deltaprime

Yes. I feel special for being referenced. :D  Good job!

15. Lock Cade

Thanks! I just couldn't resist...