The New TF Tribune (Interviews)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Tyjos, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Here's my part of the TF Tribune, a bunch of Interviews featuring different characters.

Will get this updated soon.[Moving my Interview articles from the old thread to this one]

Why Ultra Magnus can't deal with this
    2-12-09
    Tyjos

Ultra Magnus, the Autobot's Second in Command always says "He can't deal with this now" many have wondered why, so Ultra Magnus is here to Give us the truth of this matter.

Tyjos: Hello there Ultra Magnus, time for the big question why can't you deal with anything now these days?

Ultra Magnus: Well, I have to deal with all the Slagging stuff that my troops deal with all the time though having to maintain Discipline among the bots is tough and time consuming.

Tyjos: Care to give us an Example?

Ultra Magnus: Sure, the other day I had to help find all of Wheelie's parts cause the other bots had apparently gotten tired of him being so annoying they disassembled him,
    I had to deal with the Dinobots they were getting out of hand harassing Kup for war stories, And Blurr just wouldn't shut up.

Tyjos: Do You think Optimus Prime got the easy job?

Ultra Magnus: Not really, compared to his getting killed all the time and coming back I don't want that job. I tried it once, and got blasted by Galvatron's troops for it.

Tyjos: So if Optimus Prime hands you the Matrix on his deathbed again you'll turn him down?

Ultra Magnus: In a Nano-Click.

Tyjos: What do you think of Wrek-Gar and his Junkions?

Ultra Magnus: Not your usual bots, but thanks to them I'm here giving this interview. Even though they seem like they spend way too much time watching TV and scrounging through Junk Piles.

Tyjos: Well, they are Junkions after all, What's your opinion of Hot Rod?

Ultra Magnus: He's a capable soldier, but still too much of a Hot Shot to me. Wouldn't last a few seconds against Megatron...if it wasn't for Prime at Autobot City he'd be a blasted shell.

Tyjos: Ok, now what do you think of your Animated Counterpart?

Ultra Magnus: I'm not Thor, I personally like him but still the Hammer is just not me. If I had to put up with a bot like Sentinal Prime I'd send him to the stockade for his lack of respect towards others.

-Ultra Magnus's Wrist Communicator Beeping.

Ultra Magnus: Oh Slag, I can't deal with this interview now got to go and deal with Galvatron and his gang again....

Tyjos: Thanks for agreeing to be interviewed, maybe when you have time we can continue this later.

Will Ultra Magnus have time to deal with the rest of the Interview? Probably not.

All right, Tyjos here again with another interview with the lovely Misha Miramond! Kicker's love interest and a cutie too.

Misha [Giggles]: Thank you.

Tyjos: Well the first question is, what exactly went on in Energon? Every couple episodes your name changed.

Misha: Those stupid writers, they kept on changing my name without telling me. That's why I got so angry at Kicker in the series cause he had to be behind it just to get on my nerves!

Tyjos: Ah, what's your Opinion of Kicker?

Misha: He's a nice guy, he's way too protective of me. Never let me get to really have fun during the series. Though he is really annoying at times, I wonder how his parents and Sister put up with him.

Tyjos: Any chance you two got...ummm...Intimate with each other?

Misha [Blushing]: I'm not saying anything....though there have been some pictures of us on the Internet now that's surfaced. I'm betting it was Iron Hide peeking in wondering what we were doing....

Tyjos: So there was some naughytness going on?

Misha: I don't want to talk about THAT! What kind a person are you, a Pervert?!

Tyjos: Don't get so emotional! Just asked a question that's all.

Misha: Well at least I showed Kicker and the rest of those Autobots how to race, that really annoyed em all! Arcee and I really showed them!

Tyjos: So did you and Kicker ever get Married or go on a date?

Misha: He was too busy running around playing hero with the Autobots just left me sitting on the Miranda II all the time wondering what trouble that boy was going to get into .

Tyjos: Anything going on with you and Hot Shot?

Misha: Nothing at all, Hot Shot is a nice bot but he reminds me too much of Kicker....I should have done something else instead of Energon they didn't develop my character that well and plus they gave me a lame space suit! I mean my hair flows in space! What kind of space suit is that?!

Tyjos: Well, Thank you for answering my questions.

Misha: I've got to go, Kicker's probably getting into trouble with Alexis again....I swear that boy is trying to cheat on me!

So what trouble has Kicker gotten himself into? Maybe we'll find out, maybe not!

An Interview with the Jones Family
    2-14-09
    Tyjos

Tyjos: Here I am interviewing Dr. Jones and his family. First off Dr. Jones are you a Mad Scientist?

Dr. Jones [Laughing]: Why do you say that?

Tyjos: Well Downshift thinks your a Mad Scientist due to all your crazy ideas and plans.

Dr. Jones: Downshift huh? I'll have to talk to him about that!

Miranda Jones: My Husband is crazy about Energon, so some of his ideas do seem odd.

Sally Jones: He did make my brother that battle armor so he could be even more annoying.

Kicker: HEY! Well at least I'm not an annoying little girl like you!

Sally Jones: Don't you start with me! I've seen you annoying everyone all the time! Don't think about sending your pet Ravage after me! Besides, you got stuck being taken care of the autobots! Whining about being bossed around!

Kicker: I'm not annoying! it's those blasted Autobots! I'm no autobot lover like you who shows your panties off to Hot Shot when you lean over or crawl down a tunnel!

Miranda: SALLY! KICKER! Stop this arguing at once!

Dr. Jones [Laughing]: We're in the middle of an interview, can you two get along?

Miranda: Now you see what I have to deal with all the time.

Tyjos [Clearing throat]: Mrs. Jones, would you care to tell me why some times you sound like Sally?

Miranda: Well, I like to mimic my daughter's voice sometimes just to annoy Kicker.

Tyjos: Ok, also we don't know much about you. During the Energon series you just were there cooking meals and taking care of Sally during those Terrorcon attacks.

Miranda: At least I got a ship named after me, too bad it was shot down on Cybertron and they made no effort to salvage it.

Dr. Jones: They were busy! Besides that ship was used for Target practice by those combiners.

Tyjos: So Sally, what do you think of your brother's relationship with Misha?

Sally: Won't last, cause he keeps on drooling over Alexis! Plus he gets into too much trouble and is going to get himself killed or worse one of these days!

Kicker [Yelling at Sally]: I DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE!

Tyjos: Kicker you seem to have a different View on that.

Kicker: Damn right I do! Everyone labels me as a Whiny emo brat! I'm just trying to do what I want on my own damn planet! Sure I have to deal with the Autobots doesn't mean I have to like em! Why do you think I kick Iron Hide so many times?!

Sally: You kick him cause you never can get Alexis to agree to go on a date with you!

Kicker: SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyjos: You guys ever consider getting some sort of family therapy?

Miranda: I thought about it, but you could never get any of us into the same room for long.

Dr. Jones [Laughing]: Well I've got to get back to work!

Sally: I've got to keep an eye on Kicker, and Kicker it's time to feed ravage more Energon!

Kicker: Sheesh, I wonder why I even kept him as a pet.

Miranda: And I've got more cooking to get done.

Tyjos: Well, thank you for your time.

That's all for now, who's next on the interview list? We'll soon find out!

Scorpinok, what did you do?
    2-14-09
    Tyjos

Tyjos: Here I am interviewing a rather interesting transformer, Scorpinok.

Scorpinok: Alpha Q told me to participate in this Interview, so keep it short human I have to go collect more Energon.

Tyjos: Sure thing, first off what exactly was your purpose in Transformers Energon?

Scorpinok: I was there to collect energon to help Alpha Q revive Unicron, to restore his homeworlds. I used my loyal Terrorcon pets to raid the Autobots Energon sites.

Tyjos: What was the deal with Megatron?

Scorpinok: Alpha Q got tired of him hogging their Energon so they revived him to get him out of Unicron.

Tyjos: Why did you become a Decepticon?

Scorpinok: Megatron forced me by branding that Decepticon Symbol onto my chest, I wish I hadn't joined he used me more than he used any of the other Decepticons.

Tyjos: So I guess you're tired of hearing everyone calling you Scorponuts.

Scorpinok: Yes, that got very annoying.

Tyjos: Are you a Regular Transformer? I've heard you are actually a Terrorcon.

Scorpinok: I am a Terrorcon, the leader of all Terrorcons. And I am a Triple Changer, having one mode to transform into was too weak for me I had to have three.

Tyjos: What is your opinion of the other Decepticons?

Scorpinok: Cyclonus was ok till they turned him into Snow Cat, he got really annoying with that Yodeling. Tidal Wave seemed to be in love with Megatron and then when he was Mirage he got really really attached to Megatron in a way it was Disturbing. Demolisher is a nice guy, though he got annoying too when they changed him around.

Tyjos: You do know you're not that popular as a character in Energon?

Scorpinok: Yes...Energon ruined my Career, I haven't been in any Transformers series Since and I was only in season three of G1. It's not fair, I'm sure even Omega Supreme would say the same thing too.

Tyjos: What did you do after Energon?

Scorpinok: I retired, got tired of dealing with Hasbro and moved to my own island.

Tyjos: Ah, so it seems you are enjoying retirement.

Scorpinok: Indeed, no one shoots at me and I can just relax all day long.

Tyjos: Why are you back collecting Energon?

Scorpinok: I got bored so decided to go mine some Energon and work with the Omnicons since Alpha Q is too annoying to work with.

Tyjos: Well thanks for answering my questions.

That's it for this interview, onto the next one...will be done soon with that.

2. Tyjos

Inferno
    2-14-09
    Tyjos

Tyjos: Here I am again with another bot, this time the Autobot Inferno!

Inferno: Nice to see someone finally getting around to asking me some questions.

Tyjos: Well, you are one of my favorite Autobots so it just wouldn't be right not to interview you.

Inferno: Always nice to meet a fan, so let's get this interview started!

Tyjos: Ok, So what did you think of your role in Energon?

Inferno: That was a good one, despite what they did to my character...Hey Hasbro, I'm not a Gi Joe you guys should have thought of that before renaming me Roadblock!

Tyjos: Yes, that was very odd wasn't it? Naming you after a guy who's a cook and always carries around heavy guns.

Inferno: Well I don't cook, and I don't need big guns since I got a nice looking cannon on my shoulder.

Tyjos: So what did you think of the G1 Series?

Inferno: Ha, they made me into a gung ho guy, I'm not exactly like that and plus my toy was nothing more than Grapple repainted.

Tyjos: What is your opinion on your new Universe 2.0 Action figure?

Inferno: Nice looking toy, I'm sure many kids will be playing with me for a while then end up breaking me and loosing my missile.

Tyjos: Ok what was your view on the whole "Decepticon Conversion" story plot for you in Energon?

Inferno: Great Idea by the writers! Though they wrecked it by reviving me. I mean come on you know what happened I slaggin' burned up, there was nothing left yet they were able to bring me back with a different paint scheme on my armor. That was lame, they ruined what should have been a great drama by doing that.

Tyjos: And you have any opinions about that whole Power Linking gimmick?

Inferno: Another bad idea those writers thought up, I mean we could have done Energon way better without that Power Linking gimmick. They just did that so they could sell action figures.

Tyjos: What did you think of the other Autobots in Energon?

Inferno: They were all pretty good, except that annoying Iron Hide a real insult to the original guy. Kicker was annoying as heck, I wonder why Hot Shot didn't shoot him in the first episode, that would have saved us a whole bunch of trouble.

Tyjos: So what are you doing now, since I doubt you'll get a appearance in Animated's Season 3.

Inferno: I work at my local fire department full time, ha Optimus Prime tried to do my job twice as a fire engine and he's failed both times. Now these days every now and then I'll get a call from my former agent in Hollywood about some role someone wants me to play. I turn em down, got tired of working in Hollywood.

Tyjos: Ah, so I guess that's good work there at the Fire Department?

Inferno: Yeah, it's much better than fighting Decepticons all the time...that gets boring after a few eons. Though people think I set fires just to put them out, that is not true...I'm not an Arsonist. That's always those pesky Decepticon fire starters who want to watch things burn. They got serious personality problems.

Tyjos: Ok thanks for answering my Questions and agreeing to take time out of your busy schedule to participate in this interview.

Who's next on the Interview list? We'll find out soon!

Prowl
    2-14-09
    Tyjos

Tyjos: Another Interview here, this time with everyone's favorite Cyber Ninja Police Bot, Prowl.

Prowl: I was waiting for someone to interview me, I've been getting so many messages about Animated Season 3 and what is going to happen to me from everyone I wondered it wouldn't be long before someone would get to asking me questions personally.

Tyjos: Yes, They say you are going to die...which is very unusual...even though they killed you off in the Transformers Movie.

Prowl: Not one of my better moments, Animated has been a great Experience.

Tyjos: What about Energon?

Prowl: Energon I didn't do much, which they introduced me just to sell a toy probably that power linked with the others.

Tyjos: You gotten any Hate Mail from fans who hate your new look in Animated?

Prowl: No, I'm not Micheal Bay which is a good thing.

Tyjos: Who is this Dai Atlas guy they are introducing in Animated Season 3?

Prowl: He's my Cyber Ninja Master, he trained me.

Tyjos: How did you get stuck with a Space Bridge Technical Crew?

Prowl: I wanted to continue my Cyber Ninja Training but they decided to stick me with Optimus Prime and his crew. Bulkhead isn't annoying but Bumblebee is since he can't keep his mouth shut for a nano click.

Tyjos: What do you think of that mod that Lockdown gave you? The cool looking Samurai Armor?

Prowl: It was very impressive, though the side car really wasn't needed. I was going to keep it but the writers made me give it back.

Tyjos: Though I and every one else wants to know is how you are going to die in Season 3?

Prowl: The writers haven't told me yet, they're planning something I know that. I'm really popular with the kids, I wonder why they decided to kill me. They should have killed off Bumblebee instead, I mean I just got another figure out of me wearing those cool Mods...this is going to kill how that figure sells. Even though everyone says it's a great figure, I have to say it looks great too.

Tyjos: So what was your best Experiance?

Prowl: I'd have to say my first job was, The G1 series was great and I'm surprised that they killed me off quickly in the movie.

Tyjos: What do you think of Streetwise?

Prowl: He copied my Vehicle Mode.....though he is a Protectobot and part of Defensor so I guess it's ok that he's a police car too.

Tyjos: What do you think of X-Brawn and Sideswipe when you were in Robots in Disguise?

Prowl: That role was one of my better ones, even though being a by the book bot that got boring easy. Sideswipe got on my nerves chasing after every red convertible he saw. X-Brawn was ok, he reminded me of Kup allot.

Tyjos: According to your Energon bio about your Appearance they made you a young inexperienced bot.

Prowl: That was a weak version of me, Energon almost ruined my career...that show was bad...and I do mean bad.

Tyjos: I know, I watched it and couldn't watch much after the 35th or 36th episode...even though the story really lost me around the 20th.

Prowl: It was hard just trying to understand the script for that series!

Tyjos: You were in the new movie comic Reign of Starscream, any chance you may land a role in Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen?

Prowl: That's all up to Micheal Bay apparently.

Tyjos: Well thanks for the info there, that's all the time we have! Till the next interview!

Another Interview down, a few more to go....

3. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Thanks for setting yours up, but I don't think you should've put all your articles on here at once. I recommend spacing them out and give the other members time to comment on them. Anyways, thanks for putting in all this work for the Tribune!

4. Tyjos

Just getting all the first articles together so that way I'd have all mine in this thread.

I'll have some more done probably next week.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Mind if I put up my interviews in here, Tyjos?

6. Tyjos

Was thinking of each of us having our own thread for stuff....not sure...maybe run that by deltaprime first...

But I don't mind.

7. Lock Cade

Will check with Deltaprime before posting my interviews in here. I just finish writing an interview with G1 Soundwave, so...

8. Lock Cade

Deltaprime says it's alright to post in each other's threads. So, I'll post my Movie Barricade interview in here from the old thread, and probably tomorrow I'll post my G1 Soundwave interview. 'Kay?

Interview with Movie Barricade
    2-14-2008
    TRANS+CRAZY

TC: Hey there, TF fans! Trans+Crazy reporting. Today, I’d like to interview my favorite Decepticon of all time… Barricade from Michael Bay’s Transformers. Now, I know we’ve had some misunderstandings for some time…

Barricade: MISUNDERSTANDINGS?!

TC: Barricade, please… let’s let bygones be bygones, at least for the time being, so I could get this interview posted… please?

Barricade: FINE! LET’S GET THIS OVER WITH SO I CAN FINISH YOU OFF!

TC: Calm down, will ya? Okay, first of all, the fans need to know… exactly what happened to you at the end of the first movie? Last time we saw you, you were on the freeway with the other ‘Cons.

Barricade: DIDN’T THEY BOTHER READING THE BOOKS AND COMICS?!

TC: Well, uh… yeah… but the books and comics based on the first film were supposedly based on an earlier draft of the script, in which supposedly you were going to be killed off, but… *clears throat* Anyways, could you please answer my question?

Barricade: I CANNOT ANSWER YOUR STUPID QUESTION AT THIS TIME!

TC: Why? Because ROTF is getting its final touches before it hits theaters, or is it because Bay ordered you to keep your trap shut?

Barricade: *Growls electronically, eyes glowing*

TC: *Laughs sheepishly* Never mind… alright, enlighten us… some of us fans believe you have been reformatted into the Audi R8 for ROTF. Is it true?

Barricade: I CANNOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION AT THIS TIME EITHER!

TC: Sheesh, what questions CAN you answer? Oh, wait… before you answer that question, here’s one I’m going to ask you… why must you always yell at the top of your lungs?

Barricade: YOU ARE STARTING TO ANNOY ME!

TC: Uh-oh… gotta go! *Makes a mad dash to her Jeep and jumps right in* Hit it, Wildfrost!

*Wildfrost revs up, and screeches his way towards the highway*

Barricade: COME BACK HERE, YOU MAGGOT! *Transforms and pursues TC and Wildfrost*

End of the interview?

9. deltaprime

I think this one is worth putting up again. This and the Galvatron interview.

An interview with Primus and Unicron
    2-15-09
    Deltaprime

Dp: Hello and welcome to the first TF Tribune interview. With me are Primus, the father of Transformers, and his brother, Unicron, the Chaos Bringer. So, tell me about yourselves, gentlemen.

Primus: Well, when I was created, all I wanted to do was explore the universe. It's so vast and amazing. Jerkwad here only wanted to des-

Unicron: Hey! About yourself, not me!

Primus: Whatever. So anyway, I created 13 Transformers to help me explore the universe.

Unicron: That's where I come in!

Dp: Alright, Mr. 'Cron, tell me more about you.

Unicron: Well, most people think my dad was some monkey boy freak, but it's a lie! I was created from the same Allspark as my brother. I became
    fascinated with fire and destruction. It's such a glorious thing. When Primus here made his little friends, I thought he should "share" them with me.

Primus: You brainwashed them into attacking me!

Unicron: Yeah, that was pretty cool. So when I turned the 13 against Primus, there was this one guy-can't remember his name-and he was almost as obsessed with fire and destruction as I was! I renamed him The Fallen. He's a good kid.

Primus: Good kid?!??! Are you kidding me? He went on a rampage and killed more of my creation!

Dp: Settle down now, boys. Hey, tell me more about this astrial plane thingy.

Primus: The Astrial Plane was the mental battleground in which Unicron and I would have some of our most intense battles.

Unicron: Intense battles? Most of the time we got bored and played 20 questions and stuff!

Primus: Shhh! That's not what they know about us from the Wiki!

Unicron: Oh? Do they know that the Lord of Light sleeps with a nightlight still?

Primus: Do not!

Unicron: Then what do you call that giant McGuffin in Optimus Prime's chest?

Dp: Okay folks, looks like this is going nowhere. See you next time!

10. Lock Cade

Here's my latest interview:

Interview with G1 Soundwave (Plus 2 Unexpected Guests)
    2-14-2009
    TRANS+CRAZY

TC: Hey, hey TF fans! It’s me again. This time, I’m interviewing Soundwave from G1. He was my favorite Decepticon, until Movie Barricade came along. But enough about that. And heeere’s Soundwave.

Soundwave: Soundwave reporting.

TC: That voice… so cool. Alright, first question! How do you feel about appearing in ROTF?

Soundwave: The fans asked for me to appear in first movie. They shall be pleased for me to appear in the sequel.

TC: Hey! I’m asking how YOU feel about being in ROTF, not the fans!

Soundwave: Soundwave approves. Cannot inform you about what will happen in ROTF, but rest assured, the fans shall be pleased.

TC: Great! Can’t wait to see ROTF! *Clears throat* Moving along… what do you think of your Cybertron and Animated incarnations? Any thoughts about those two series in general?

Soundwave: G1 Soundwave superior, but so is Animated Soundwave. Cybertron Soundwave… inferior.

TC: Aww, I thought you were great in Cybertron… alright, third question! Just what’s the story concerning you and Blaster? We’ve never really got to learn the full scope of your, uh, rivalry in G1.

Soundwave: Soundwave superior, Blaster inferior.

TC: Hey, I wanted---

Blaster: *Pops out of nowhere* Excuse me, Soundwave! I’ll have you know that I have far better skills than you! You couldn’t even run a bona fide radio station, much less be a good sport about that DJ contest you so sabotaged!

TC: Blaster, get out of here!

Blaster: But---

TC: Look, you can deal with Soundwave AFTER I’m done interviewing him. So, just butt out already?

Blaster: Okay, chill out TC… I’m gone. *Leaves, mumbling* I’ll show Soundwave…

TC: *Clears throat* Now, where were we? Oh, yeah… I wanted to know about your rivalry with Blaster.

Soundwave: That is for Soundwave to know, and for the fans to find out.

TC: Grr… you’re just as difficult to interview as Barricade… who, by the way, is now my favorite Decepticon. So, Soundwave… what you got to say about that?

Soundwave: Barricade, inferior. Soundwave, superior.

*Barricade races right into the room in car mode, then transforms and gets right into Soundwave’s face*

Barricade: WHO ARE YOU CALLING INFERIOR? NOBODY WOULD CARE MUCH ABOUT AN UNCHARISMATIC BORE LIKE YOU!

*Soundwave starts releasing Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, and Laserbeak*

Rumble: Hey, nobody calls Soundwave uncrazmatic!

Frenzy: Yeah, let’s kick tailgate!

TC: *Squeaks* Uh-oh… *Inches her way towards her Jeep* This is not going to end well…

*Barricade notices Trans+Crazy preparing to escape*

Barricade: YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, TRANS+CRAZY!

TC:*Runs towards her Jeep* AAAAAAHHH!!!

*Trans+Crazy jumps into her Jeep and drives off, followed closely behind by Barricade*

Rumble: Hey, come back here! We’re not finished with you!

End of interview?

11. deltaprime

I would love to a Barricade/Soundwave fight!

12. Lock Cade

I wanted to have it, at the end, that Soundwave would order the cassette dudes to go after me and Barricade, but I didn't know how to work it.

But did you get a kick out of the near-reenactment of a particular scene from the 86 movie?

13. deltaprime

yeah, i loved that part to. "No one calls Soundwave uncrauzamatic!" (might've spelled it wrong.

14. Lock Cade

I actually looked up the movie script online via Google. That's how they spelled it in the script, and that's supposedly how Rumble pronounced it in the film. Amazing what you can find on the Internet these days, huh?

15. deltaprime

I just had to put this one back up!

An Interview with Bumblebee
    2-16-09
    Deltaprime

Dp: Hello again! This time, I have an interview with one of my personal favorite 'bots, Bumblebee!

B: Thanks for interviewing me Deltaprime.

Dp: No problem. Now, you're what the fandom calls the "kid appeal character." Any comments about this?

B: Well, I'm not to thrilled about being in the same category as Armada Hot Shot, but I'm fine with being the kid friendly guy.

Dp: I see. Do people ever get you down about your size?

B: Sometimes, but I just look at the Micromasters and I feel better about myself.

Dp: What about Cliffjumper? Are you aware of the fact that he hates you because he's always just a red repaint of you?

B: Yep, and I mock him about it whenever I get the chance!

Dp: Kinda mean, don'tcha think?

B: No.

Dp: I suppose you're right. So what do you think of all the other incarnations of you?

B: Other incarnations?

Dp: Yeah, the Movie and Animated version of you. Here's a picture of them.

B: OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY FACE?!?!

Dp: Yeah, I know.

B: I'm gorgeous!

Dp: Wait-what?

B: How could you resist this face?

Dp: Ummmmmmmm.......

B: And this Animated version here. I look kinda....kinda...

Dp: Weird? Distorted?

B: Oh slag no! I look awesome! Look at those stinger things on my hands!

Dp: Okay then. So are you angry that you didn't get into Beast Wars?

B: Not really. Why/

Dp: It's kind of ironic. Bumblebees are animals....Beast Wars is a show about animals, and yet you didn't get in the show!

B: You have a weird sense of humor dude.

Dp: Oh yeah?! Well you DON'T look cute in your Movie incarnation!

B: Take it back now, you jerk!

Dp: Fine, fine. This interview is over!

B: Good day to you sir!

Dp: Indeed. Good day!

16. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    I decided to do an interview with Optimus Prime about the recent metors seen crashing to Earth recently.

Unknown Metors plunge to Earth
    2-18-09
    0ptimus__Prime

Prime: Rachet has been doing some scans and they seem to have a mech-energy signature.

Me: So, these aren't normal metors?

Prime: We believe they may be from Cybertronian orgin.

Me: Like more Autobots coming to Earth?

Prime: We are unsure of their faction but we believe they Decepticons since their energy signatures don't match up to that of any Autobots.

Me: Should we be worried about a war? Also do you have any advice for us to be safe from these possible decepticons?

Prime: I advise everyone to be cautious. Any vehicle could be a possible threat. Keep most electronic devices in-doors and don't worry, The US Military have teamed up with us to investigate this matter. I must leave now to help lead a convoy into the desert to investigate a landing site not far from here. 'Till are one.

17. Lock Cade

Nice interview there, Optimus_Prime!

18. Tyjos

Who's the boss Lori?
    2-19-09
    Tyjos

Tyjos: Well after a short break here I am interviewing Lori, the so called bossy little sister of Scourge leader of Jungle Planet.

Lori: Hey there, everyone's too afraid to interview me....everyone thinks I'm just bossy and mean, or they just don't like me.

Tyjos: So first off, do you like Transformers?

Lori: They're ok, but man those Decepticons especially Ransack and Crumplezone got on my nerves...and Wingsaber really needed a good kick to his turbo boosters!

Tyjos: How is your boyfriend doing?

Lori: You mean Coby? He's fine, he's busy taking care of things and making sure Bud isn't too annoying when he comes to visit!

Tyjos: Well throughout Cybertron you seemed to have pretty odd mood swings.

Lori: WHAT?! You calling me an Emo?!

Tyjos: Calm Down, not calling you anything just asked a question.

Lori: Well you try going through that show and dealing with those bots and that annoying bud and see how sane you are after!

Tyjos: You know anybody by the name of Kicker?

Lori: Yeah, I saw him at my wedding....even though he wasn't in that group pic of us.

Tyjos: What do you think of Wingsaber?

Lori: A real upstart, good thing he doesn't pull anything with me other wise I'll run him all over the galaxy! Same with Scourge!

Tyjos: And what of Thunderblast?

Lori [Growling]: I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR IF THAT DECEPTIWITCH TRIES ANYTHING I'LL SCRAP HER GOOD!!!

Tyjos: You ever think of taking any Anger Management classes?

Lori: WHAT?!! YOU SAYING I HAVE A PROBLEM?!!!!!!!

Tyjos: No! Sheesh, you really need to do something about those outbursts though.

Lori: Like what? Kick your butt for asking me these stupid questions?!

Tyjos: Ahem, anyway what about some apparent pictures that have surfaced on Japanese image boards of you and Coby...uh...being intimate?

Lori: Just those perverted Japanese Artists drawing me and Coby doing those naughty things! I mean sure I'm married to him but those were done by those crazy fanboys who drooled over me in the show!

Tyjos: Ah....even though you look very...attractive.

Lori: WHAT?! YOU'VE LOOKED AT EM?!!! YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyjos: Well...here I am running for my life just for saying Lori's attractive....so will I out run her and survive to interview another day? Find out next time!!

19. Lock Cade

:lol 

Lori is just so... bossy and mean. I think I can understand how she feels about Bud and whatnot...

20. Tyjos

Well she was the only girl in Cybertron aside from Professor Suzuki and her assistant.....

and given what she had to put up with, probably a reason why she's bossy and mean...though attractive looking at least though...