The New poster/one-sheet may not be the last one.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ElectricPrada09, Apr 29, 2011.

1. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    For those of you who may or may not know I work at a movie theater. And even more specifically I am in charge of all posters, banners, standees etc. (you should see my collection :D ) I've been doing this a while so I'm pretty informed on the advertisement methods of movies like this. Especially when it comes to Paramount. I've seen a bunch of people's speculations and even border line pissed off-ness that they have jumped straight past the teaser to the theatrical. The reason I am posting is because this new poster may very well be the teaser. I am aware it looks to be theatrical in nature. But if you notice it doesn't have a rating. All "theatricals" especially movies of this caliber will have a rating on it. Teasers never do. I have all movie theater authentic posters for the last two movies, both of which had two different types. I see no reason why they would just release one version of this movie especially with it being connected to Paramount. Because even with both Iron mans, Thor etc etc they have had two and I have them. I don't see DOTM just getting one. When posters release online my theater usually gets them within a couple of days. I will try to keep you guys updated for those who care.

2. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I had this opinion as well. The lack of a rating was a red flag to me that this wasn't one to be released to theaters.

3. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Oh, well I'm very confident my theater will get it. I'm just pretty sure it won't be the one I'll be hanging in the poster cases outside in two months.

4. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry bad wording. This isn't the one for outside, it could be the one for the inside "Coming Soon" boxes.

5. Primewave

Primewave amiinterrupting

News Credits:
    Man you must love your job. I haven't had the time to get posters maybe I'll get the DOTM ones.

6. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Ehhhh, it's ok. But I'm writing about the perks only. I in no way love it haha. I do love getting free posters and free unlimited movies though. Haha.

7. Primewave

Primewave amiinterrupting

News Credits:

Yeah but you must love getting posters early and viewing trailers early

8. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    That I can agree with :D 

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Will there be any more posters, like Starscream or Megatron? Or have we seen them all already?

10. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Maybe the last poster will just be the same design, but with the rating added? It does seem late in the game for an entirely new poster with the wide release only two weeks away.