The New "Hidden Features" Thread v.2

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rattrap587, May 1, 2008.

1. Rattrap587

Rattrap587 Maximal Ground Operations

Ebay:
    I´m really missing the "Hidden Features" thread. Used to be very very cool...

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since nobody posted in the old one for a year and a half, consider this the new "hidden features" thread. The old one will still be available for reference in Chosen's link.

4. shortround

shortround Banned

iny movie hdden features pics plz

5. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

As I've seen that Overkill Prime, I've started to figure out how to do that with my Prime+Breaker+Wing, finally getting to the conclusion that I can only make it, by letting the Shoulder-Straps of the Galaxy-Cannon upwards till I attached the Wing-Saber-Breastplate, then I flipped them downwards, to hold at least a little onto the Breastplate-parts.

Damn, it would've been very nice, if the Galaxy-Cannon would have fitting holes for WingSaber, that would allow better connection, and slightly changed connectors, that would also allow to attach the Breastplate and the Galaxy-Cannon together without interfering eachother.

As i don't have a second Breaker(Nemesis or Leo), I decided to give him the Blaster from the right-Side into the Left hand, inserted the CyberKey into the Cannon hjust like in the Show, and rotated the Left Leg-Cannon to point in the same Direction.
    Also I connected the Cannons from WingSaber to the Feet, and reattached LeoBreakers Tail to it's Beast-mode-Connection, letting it serve optically as a thumb.

As for annother Secret there are some slightly, undocumented transformation-part in the movie Line, like Deluxe Brawls Leg-parts, that have the Tracks can be rotated, to reveal more of the Angular Plates on the front of his Lower-Legs.

Or RiD Optimus Primes blaster can actually be fitted with the Connector into the white Ladder, leaving it useable in Super-Mode.

Not for children, but seemingly the reason for Classics Bumblebee to have a 360-rotateable head:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost.php?p=864647&postcount=66

6. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    new about RID OP's mini shoulder blaster in super mode, but i'm trying to swivel brawl's leg stuff and it's giving me a LOT of resistance. pics? i just don't want to break mine.

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

You just pull back on the treads when he's in robot mode; there shouldn't be that much resistance, it just gives a little click. Have a close look at the legs and you should be able to spot the hinge point.

8. Rattrap587

Ebay:
    Energon Skyblast can combine with powerlink Ironhide (when united with Jetfire as legs) - Just open the Jetfire hatches and put Skyblast in vehicle mode face down... Is a great addition to this combined mode (even the Autobot symbols in Skyblast wings make a perfect match)

9. Rattrap587

Ebay:
    Energon Prime "gamma mode":
    [​IMG]

A different use for Wing Saber... Heheheh...

10. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers Movie Voyager Class Starscream

Who else besides me likes to position TFM2007 Voyager Starscream's missiles backwards with the back to the missile storage rings? In my opinion it really looks like jet missiles instead of fingers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  11. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    uh,I need to know how to make that jetpack prime!!!