The MS Paint thread of your dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RandomFerret, Mar 1, 2007.

1. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    That's right, dreams. Nightmares, daydreams, it's all good.
    Pull it out of your subconscious and put it here.

To start with, a twist on the old 'falling until you die' dream. This one has a trampoline! I just bounced higher and higher, until...

[​IMG]

2. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I dreamt the other night that I FINALLY got my Megs reissue and not only was it broken to pieces but had a flare orange tip on it. The other dream I had that night was NSFW
    [​IMG]

3. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

Your dreams are breaking copyrights on PilotWings.

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    This could be one scary thread if I wind up remembering one of my dreams. I usually forget them within an hour of waking.

5. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i would post mine with the religious aliens but i dont wanna get this thread closed.

6. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, my friend, Brandon, and his girlfriend just broke up monday. So my other friend, Matt, got her on the rebound.

I had a fucked up dream about this last night. We were sitting on the stairs at my school, and Brandon came with a gun. He shot my friend Ryan in the face, and then this....

[​IMG]

It was fucking scary. Then he shot me.

7. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

I was drunk off my ass in Canada when I had this dream, inspired by the intense (compared to home) storms. Basically flying saucer crashes in bad weather, evil aliens emerge and it falls to me to kick their ass with my Uncle Frank's sword.
    [​IMG]

8. PavingMantis

PavingMantis I have pincers...PINCERS!

[​IMG]

-This probably won't make any sense if you haven't read "The Stand."-

I had this dream last night, swear to God. Randall Flagg came to me and asked me if he could count on me, then grabbed my hand and there was an electric shock, I knew that he could read my mind, and knew I couldn't be trusted.

I booked it out of there, and in a very un-Flagg-ish fashion he let me get away without killing me. I went home to gather my family and tell them we were going to colorado, but my dad wanted to go with Flagg to Vegas. It pretty much degenerated into nonsense after that, but the Flagg part was REALLY vivid.

I then woke up and it was Orange outside because we had a storm rolling through, but I thought the world was gonna end until my brain started thinking rationally again. I've been kind of on edge all day.

9. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

Okay, so I dreamed that I was struck by lightning near the Lowes in my neighborhood. It was ridiculously vivid. The day was overcast, and there was the THREAT of a storm, but nothing that could bring on thunder and lightning. All of a sudden, BAM - I'm struck. I know it's going to happen in the dream, and then it just does. As I lay there, post-strike, I know I'm still alive, but barely. I see, out of the corner of my eye, the A-team van pull up. B.A., Hannibal, Murdock and Face get out and they start picking me up and helping me into the van; they've going to get me to the hospital as fast as possible.

I've had this dream twice now.

10. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    This thread was a great idea.....too bad i've nothing to contribute.....I've not remembered a dream in ages.

11. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

The best I can remember are reoccuring themes: Losing teeth(Just plain freaky) and defying gravity(like a hover sort of thing off the ground or long,sustained jumps)

12. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This one kind of explains itself:

[​IMG]

13. Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom Doom is best pony Veteran

Id post mine but Imageshack is acting up :( 

14. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i've been having this nightmare where i see myself getting eaten alive by this creature. There's blood everywhere and floating eyes. i've had this dream for the past week.

[​IMG]

15. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    My dream from last night:

[​IMG]

I was trying to inject heroin, but it wasn't working, so I kept on injecting, into the same spot in th middle of my palm. It got really sore and the hole got all large.
    That's all I remember!

No idea WTF that is all on about.

16. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Last night's AWESOME dream!

I was in my garage, and I saw my boogie board from way back when. I took it off the hook, went outside, and ran as fast as I could. I then jumped onto the board, and started to fly. I flew over my neighborhood, then Downtown Orlando IF YOU EVER HAVE A FLYING DREAM, FLY OVER A BIG CITY! IT ROCKS!

[​IMG]

17. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    It does? :inquisiti 
    Ohhhh Nevermind, I thought it said "BEEF everywhere". Yeah had the bee dream before.

I hate that damn loosing teeth dream, HATE IT!

18. RandomFerret

News Credits:
    Here's another childhood one. I suddenly turned into a tyrannosaurus rex in my grandmother's house.

[​IMG]

For some reason, I've always remembered that weird TV.

19. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    interior: grammas house, heheh. your production background is showing.

20. RandomFerret

News Credits:
    Okay, this is starting to turn into my personal MS Paint dream journal.
    KA, I KNOW you sleep. Start drawing!

Last night's dream was a two-parter that revolves around my present attempt to play the guitar. First, I found a nice guitar that I liked, and when I bought it, it came wrapped in plastic. When I got it home, I even managed to play the first minute of Free Bird while it was still wrapped. Then it turned Fruedian. As soon as I unwrapped it, the neck shrunk and went floppy. Yeah.

[​IMG]

After I woke up, thought "Man, that was a weird one," and went back to sleep, I dreamt that I was in Toys R Us with the rest of my band (I play keyboards, but I want to learn guitar because nobody has one guitar and a keyboard. Keyboard only comes after SECOND guitar.) and for some reason the music section was huge, like half the store. I didn't see anything I liked, so I asked a clerk if they had any guitars anywhere else, and she said there was a KEYtar in the clearance section. So I picked it up and it was perfect. We played a full set right there in the store, while standing on a giant four-person DDR mat which was there for no reason. When I woke up from that one, I was sad because I really liked that keytar. Looking back on it, I wasn't even hitting the right keys, dream logic just made it sound perfect whatever I pressed.