The movie protoforms...Do we all get to see 'em?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tr4nce, May 26, 2007.

1. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    So, I was just thinking. The concept of the 'protoforms' intrigues me still to this day. It's awesome that Transformers can 'scan' something and then take the form they want, but I've been asking myself something about the movie lately.

As you all know, there have only been toys of Protoform OP and Protoform SS, but we also see another one in the trailer. We all know who it is, but maybe some people do not know yet, so I won'put his name here, but do you think we get to see every protoform in the movie? Do we get to see all Autobots and Decepticons scanning an object and changing to that form, or just a few of them? To me, that would be so awesome.

2. Magelite

Magelite I make stupid look good

I do believe we see Prime in Protoform mode, and possibly Jazz, Ratchet, And Ironhide since we met them coming down from space (and we saw IH's protoform mode in the trailer) although the prequel comics have SS already on Earth, so mostly just the autobots I guess.

3. Bluestreak

Bluestreak Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Jazz was in his protoform body in that Killer3 promo commercial, when he jumps down in front of a car dealership where he obviously gets his alt mode scan from.
    That would just leave Ratchet, and hopefully we'll see him as a protoform too.

4. Katarn84

Katarn84 Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good question indeed... as for Starscream already on Earth in the comic I believe we'll see something also about him. Do you remember the first teaser with Beagle 2 being crashed by a protoform (without any doubt a Decepticon, but which I'm not sure)? I don't think it's just a promo image, Bay have to let see Decepticons and Bumblebee come to Earth even for the four - and I say four - people who didn't or won't buy the comic - here in Italy the prequel comic will get out with the movie adaptation comic on June 28th, the same day the movie hits the screens so I didn't read it yet, let alone the book which will never get out unless here we get "some Energon cubes and a lot of luck"...:D 

5. Prowl S

Prowl S Marine Poolee

I forget where but, I heard Ironhides the one steppin out of the pool.

6. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    yes he is. if you want to see more protoforms, buy the prequel comics, there are loads in there