The missing Decepticons and Autobots

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by newguy, Jul 25, 2008.

1. newguy

newguy i

Most of us here have played the newest Transformers game (thats been released). Most of the drones have been made into toys exept a few. There is the cement mixer, decepticon long arm, the little fork lift, and the autobot dreadwing. If you have played you should also know that Shockwave was in the game also (secound autobot level last chapter). I don't really see how hasbro could have over looked Shockwave. What is you opinions/ facts on this.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally, I'm surprised we got so many new molds that weren't on-screen characters. Also, I think they might actually be saving Shockwave for an on-screen showing, though he'll definetly have a different look to him, imo. As for the other drones, we still might see toy versions of them in the future.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Could be something tied up in the legal department. Several times they have let things sit too long and then they have to get creative with things like Autobot Jazz or Sgt. Flash on the cards just to keep someone from starting some stupid law suit over the name.

Or maybe they just don't know where they want to use him at yet since you've got him in game, in Animated, and in the comic book universe.

4. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Well, they held a contest to name the cement mixer and forklift drones, so there probably wasn't enough time to get the names on the cards. If only they knew how long the movie line would linger on shelves.

5. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

Where I live the movie is still very popular and every time I go shopping many of the racks are sold out, especially the wall flys ( I shall have one!)

6. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    The Cement Truck named is Mixmaster and The Fortlift named is Scrapper. (Yes Bonecrusher isn't only one have a Contsticon name.)