The Misadventures of Drem and Crew! Double Dose

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Dremare, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

You update when you can and feel like it! ^^

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I can keep waiting....

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Sorry to hear that you have the flu. Get better soon, and no rush on the updates.

4. Dremare

Dremare It's pronounced "dreh-mare"

Well... Not only did I have to attend a few parties during the first week of my break, but spend a portion of my second week sick, and now I'm going to go to Albuquerque for a couple days, and my break ends next week on Tuesday, meaning that I have little time to make a new update....

Sorry for disappointing you guys.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    *points to screen*

See, Yosh-I mean, Drem's Howling? Drem can't continue the story, it's out of my hands! Stop trying to choke me to death already!

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Dude, you can't help it that you're sick and about to go away for a few days then have to go back to school. We can totally understand.

And, this is a comment that I just saw in another comic thread that I think best sums up waiting for a new comic update:

So no need to rush. We can wait. :) 

7. Dremare

Dremare It's pronounced "dreh-mare"

The "Drem and Crew's College Misadventures!" subseries

So. It's been like, months since my last update. I've been busy with college and real life now, so I had to put this comic on the hold for a veeeeeeery long time. And since I'm stuck in the dorms, I don't have a lot of my toys with me.

But that doesn't mean I don't have a few with me.

So let me start off my new subseries of "TMD&C!DD", "Drem and Crew's College Misadventures!".

Character Selection
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Name: Drem
    Toy: Robot Damashii Gundam Double X
    Personality: Impulsive and sarcastic, but usually very friendly
    Dislikes: Remembering his mistakes
    Info: The leader of the group (if only because no one wanted the responsibility), Drem has had a long, long, long history of making mistakes and immediately regretting them. So now that he's in college with the Owner, he's going to make the best of it, and look to the future. Though he did wish that the Owner had taken some more Gundams with him, since he's the only one around.

[​IMG]
    Name: Blade
    Toy: S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Blade
    Personality: Thoughtful and polite, though sometimes aggravated by the antics of his friends
    Dislikes: Headaches, being alone
    Info: The first toy the Owner had really brought to college before the others, he had been alone for a long while until they arrived. So when the others came to the Room suddenly, he was enthralled by the new company, though he realized that this group of toys were a bit eccentric. While somewhat annoyed with the newcomers, he's happy that he has people to talk to now.

Name: Hayate Yagami
    Toy: figma Magical Lyrical Girl Record Nanoha The Movie 2nd A's Hayate Yagami
    Personality: Very friendly, kind, and cheerful, though she'll tease them occasionally
    Dislikes: Losing friends
    Info: A cheery girl who enjoys the company of her friends, Hayate's the "youngest" of the toys in the Room. She's always concerned about her friends, though she might tease them sometimes. She looks up to the Ranger brothers and Blade, since they're superheroes. Hayate is also practicing her magic skills, though she's struggling a bit since she has no teacher.

[​IMG]
    Name: Alisa Ilinichina Amiella
    Toy: D-Arts God Eater Burst Alisa Ilinichina Amiella
    Personality: Somewhat rude, argumentative, and blunt, though she does care about her friends
    Dislikes: Flirts, and dishonesty
    Info: The Owner's first D-Arts figure, she acknowledges that he might have just bought her because of the way she looks, since the Owner has never played the game she comes from. Despite this, she enjoys being around the new friends she has, though she and Artille argue quite a bit. When she's not arguing with Artille, she seems to gravitate to Blade, for some reason, even though he doesn't talk much.

Name: Artille
    Toy: Busou Shinki Artille
    Personality: Flirty, caring, and cheerful most of the time, though also very argumentative and stubborn
    Dislikes: Dishonesty, cheaters, and open relationships
    Info: A flirtatious toy, Artille enjoys being being with others. She mostly targets Drem, since she thinks its funny how flustered he gets when she flirts with him. She gets along with all the toys in the Room, though she and Alisa get into plenty of arguments, due to the fact they have very different opinions. Despite her flirting, she genuinely cares about her friends, even Alisa.

[​IMG]
    Name: Kiba Ranger
    Toy: S.H.Figuarts Gosei Sentai Dairanger Kiba Ranger
    Personality: Brash, open-minded, and somewhat childish, though he does mean well
    Dislikes: Being bored
    Info: The younger of the two Ranger brothers, Kiba is easily excitable, and looks up to his older brother, Dragon. He sometimes argues with his sword, Byakko, though the two do get along much better than Alisa and Artille do. Outside of Dragon and Byakko, Kiba gets along with Hayate, since the two are the youngest of the toys.

Name: Byakkoshinken
    Toy: S.H.Figuarts Gosei Sentai Dairanger Kiba Ranger's Byakkoshinken
    Personality: A bit of a snarker, though he does care about others
    Dislikes: Cruelty
    Info: The talking sword of Kiba, Byakko is always at his side, if only because he has no limbs of his own. Perhaps that's why he's snarks constantly. However, he's easy to get along with, and has a good deal of respect for the other toys in the Room.

Name: Dragon Ranger
    Toy: S.H.Figuarts Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger Dragon Ranger
    Personality: Thoughtful, silent, and somewhat disinterested in anything
    Dislikes: Unnecessary noise
    Info: The older brother of Kiba, Dragon is usually seen standing by himself, playing his flute. He's rather quiet and prefers to be alone, though he does talk to the others once in a while, mostly to his brother and Byakko. He doesn't like it when everyone's being loud, though, seeing it as unnecessary noise and being annoyed by it.

[​IMG]
    Name: Soniko
    Toy: figma Super Soniko Tiger Hoodie Version
    Personality: Friendly and kind, though easy to upset and rather shy
    Dislikes: Upsetting others
    Info: A kindhearted girl, Soniko loves music, and plays her guitar whenever she can. She's afraid of upsetting others, though, and constantly strives to become a better person. She admires Dragon for being a musician as well, and often tries to talk to him, though he doesn't reply back sometimes. Despite this, she gets along with everyone fine, even if she gets upset too easily.

Name: Rei Ayanami
    Toy: figma Neon Genesis Evangelion Rei Ayanami Plug Suit Version
    Personality: Surprisingly friendly, open, and very emotional
    Dislikes: Complete silence
    Info: Unlike the canon version, this Rei is a friendly, open, and very emotional person that is not comfortable in complete silence. She's not afraid to cry, laugh, or become furious in public, and is willing to help others when they need it. She gets along with others rather easily, and can be seen talking to either Soniko or Hayate.

NOTES:
    1. Unlike the previous attempts, I will NOT try to fix my mistakes with the crossover with my friend Burnout, if only because I'm not going to be home most of the time, and at college.
    2. Since I'll be busy with college work, D&CCM won't have a schedule. I'll be doing updates whenever I feel like it.
    3. If you want to know WHY Drem's in a new and totally different body, I'll explain that much, much later.
    4. Don't worry, the other toys will still make appearances, though that will be when I'm at my house, since I don't want to bring too many toys to my dorm.
    5. The reason why I made my Rei the complete opposite of the canon version is because I've gotten so TIRED of the cold, icy, blue-haired red-eyed female character that was derived from her (ex., Yuki Nagato from Haruhi, Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats!, even Raven from the animated Teen Titans show counts). It's overused, so guess what? I'll go the opposite. Plus, the toys aren't necessarily the characters they're suppose to be.

8. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

Welcome back to the pack.

9. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

Ah, now we have a College cast (though no Transformers?)

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Welcome back!