The Minicons are Japanese-only, aren't they? =/

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Karhukjnsi, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I know I should wait until Toy Fair because MAYBE we'll hear something or another, but I'm hoping there was a piece of info I had missed. I'd like to know before I go out and get the PRIDE figures, because I'd rather have them with the Minicons.

2. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I believe they are.

I'm tempted to skip US Soundwave and Terrorcon CJ for the Takara versions just for their minicons.

3. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Unfortunately.

4. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Yes. They are. And yes, Japan mocks us.

5. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Yes, unless Hasbro decides to release them in packs like in Armada,

6. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I would love to have the Microns too, but I personally can't justify $30+ on a deluxe. The Microns are not worth that much to me.

7. Obakemono

Obakemono Destron Conquistador

News Credits:
    Look at it as your getting a deluxe and a scout, might make
    It more palitable.

So we know that Takara is releasing a set of four (4) Gashpon toys, that are the same size as the included micron arms figures, I suppose there is always a possibility we will see Gashpon versions of the figure exclusive micron's at some point down the line, though they will probably still be Japan exclusive.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    More likely.

9. ruinnatn

ruinnatn Silently Oldschool

I just got Takara Bulkhead from HLJ and I love it! The "paint"isn't really shiny as it is an accurate painted car recreation. I'm almost sure that I'm going to collect this line through Takara. I hate the powerizer gimmick and love what TakTom has done with the plastic quality of this line. Not just that but the way Hasbro is moving towards fewer and fewer paint apps is really disheartening. 23.90 plus shipping is well worth the price when all things are considered. Anyone else doing this?

10. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I suspect they will be sold in 2 packs or 3 pack in the west or included as pack ins with giftsets.

That the weapons are often designed to combine makes them ideal to sell in multi-packs... they might even sell them as candy toys... You could always write to kennington and ask them if they'd consider it for prime Micron or whatever else hasbro has going still.

I think they actually made brand new mould for them.. there's a chance they might sell them as Change Micron or Kabaya candy toys too as both was done before when there was lots of Microns about during the previous big push on Microns in Japan and those ones are easier to get than store chase figures or DVd micron are.

(I still have zero DVD Microns :(  )

I'd love to - but due to the way UK tax works it makes it crazy to buy anything worth more than a just under $20.00 from them... I'd get a huge customs bill for anything I bought - it's not the tax it's the clearance fees that are the real killer though. That is why Amazon America policy of pre-paying the tax works so well - minimal extra charge and no stinking clearance fee.

11. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    If the Microns do indeed come to the states then I'll hafta cancel my preorders for the TakTom versions. Well, at least the deluxes because I'm hoping the Japanese Voyagers won't have the translucent plastic that the U.S versions are gonna have.