The meaning of hope part 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by FireStar 2007, Dec 24, 2007.

1. FireStar 2007

FireStar 2007 Active Member

(Authors notes: I am sorry if there is pieces of this story missing will update it after Christmas but I might not be writing this any more as new story will be going on. All my work is fictional and anything I place in here about the movie is part of my work. Thank you and have a wonderful Christmas.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last time on the transformers meaning of hope
    AS the Autobots touch down in England there search begins. During this time the sector seven team have covered a lot of ground by using the same technology they used in the summer of 2007.

During this time Roseanne is still searching for her father and with Nightstrom’s help as well she in list’s the help of one of her college friends Maxwell Anderson.
    But with Christmas day almost upon them. Roseanne finally learns the truth about her mother’s death and helps Optimus prime understand that losing someone doesn’t mean you should give up.

As a Modified plane carrier took off from a secluded air base in America unknown to the population of the America was on board a race of intelligent begins known as Autobots from the planet Cybertron.

Inside the plane sat four vehicles each different in many ways standing up two young humans starched there names where Sam Witwicky and Mikaela Barns watching them was a man by the name of captain Lennox beside him was his team. After the tragedy in the summer Captain Lennox and his team had been trying to find the reaming deceptions on the planet earth.

Hearing a voice Lennox turned his head “Hey Sam I think Optimus called ya ” said Lennox starching his legs and placing his arms behind his head . As Sam walked past with a special air force phone near his ear covering the mouth piece he spoke to Lennox as his dad spoke once more.
    “yeah I just need to finish speaking to my dad….yeah dad I know…..yes of course… yeah I understand ….dad I have to go …yeah ok bye” As Sam closed the phone he moved over to the four vehicles that where clamped down at the back of the plane.

Before they had got on the plane they had, been told that they would have to place the vehicles into the clamp’s that would hold them while they flew over the Atlantic to England. Renumbering what sector seven, had done to bumblebee.

Sam who knew bumblebee would not like, it had asked to speak to him first explaining finally bumblebee went into the hold’s, but it did not stop him from hating it a lot even optimus could not help but it was Milkela who had told him it wasn’t going to do anything wrong to him.

Walking forward Sam saw Ironhide and Ratchet behind Optimus and Bumblebee. Both of them where arguing again just like they had done when they had hidden from Sam’s mum and dad. Checking bumblebee Sam moved to where a blue truck with red flames stood it was the model of a Peterbilt 379 truck. Moving so that he could talk to optimus he opened the door and jumped into the cab part

“Hey Optimus ya called me what’s up” said Sam knowing something was bothering Optimus since losing jazz he had gone into a sort of depressed mode

“Sam what do you know of this contrary where going to” said Optimus who was talking through the radio like bumblebee did.

“well it’s got a government and they have a queen but she doesn’t rule and the main city is London popular place. I don’t know that much why Optimus what’s bothering you” Asked Sam wondering why Optimus wanted to know about this place.

“Sam these people they might not except us but we will see I just hope that some one does not do anything to one of your kind we already lost to much” Said Optimus thinking of jazz the All Spark and many more things . Nodding Sam Opened the side door and jumped out closing it he walked away not looking at Optimus or the other Autobots.
    -----------------------
    As this was Happening Roseanne and Nightstrom,had Moved from where they where. Roseanne sighed maybe just maybe her old friend Maxwell Anderson could help her in her searching for her dad. As they entered a college campus Roseanne directed Nightstorm to the back car park she had phoned Maxwell about meeting her he was about to find out his searching of the internet for other beings was about to come true.

As a young man walked forward his brown, hair was sticking up in places his eyes where a bright blue but where hidden behind glasses, his T-shirt bore a logo that was a mix of the autobot and Decapticon image placed together, his jeans where ripped at the knees and a pair of black trainers complemented the outfit. As he walked over Roseanne asked Nightstrom to flash her lights to let him know they where there.

As he came forward Roseanne smiled she had known max since high school and after her mothers death she had been badly upset it had been max who had helped her get through it and Roseanne had learnt something knew a motto she always used smiling as he opened the passenger door he lent down “Hell Roseanne where you get this from it’s a gorgeous” said max smiling at his oldest friend. Piping up Nightstrom spoke “hey your welcome and would you mind moving you hand please” said Nightstorm making max jump in the air.

Getting up he looked at Roseanne seeing her face she nodded towards the car “Max
    I would like to introduce you to Nightstrom,she’s from the planet cybertron and she crashed on earth here right in the middle of Aural park and I need your help hop in and I will explain to you.” said Roseanne

About an hour later after explaining what she need and what Nightstrom was doing here max had come to the conclusion that maybe it was fate that Nightstrom had Appeared here or destiny. Explaining his theory to Roseanne she smiled at him knowing one day he would be with her he spoke “what we need to do is keep Nightstrom hidden because she could attract a lot of attention from people we don’t want to know that there here and you realise there is a warrant out for you arrest “said max looking at Roseanne.

Seeing her face go white he garbed her hand “Max it’s ok I know about the warrant but I thought they would leave me alone. Look I need your computer skills I need you to find out if there is someone by the name of Optimus Prime here on earth with some autobots there here I want to get Nightstrom back with her people” said Roseanne staring at the car .

Hearing this from this creature Nightstrom knew she could help speaking she said about a beacon that was activated, when she landed that could still be there if they could get to the park.

She could get, Optimus and his team to meet her where Roseanne had made Nightstrom park that night when she had emerged. Nodding both max and Roseanne smiled as Nightstrom drove off leaving a cloud of dust behind them as it rose up into the afternoon sky.
    -------------------------------
    As the plane carrier had landed during this time Optimus and his team disembarked. Glad to get on the ground bumblebee had drove a few meters away and had done some skids.
    Shaking his head Sam had laughed at the others who had stood there telling Bumblebee off. Finding out that they where not far off from there target they began the long drive to where they could find Nightstrom.

As they drove they saw many things along the way knowing that they would never see this place again Sam smiled he had never been out of America before seeing lights and people he smiled as many gawped at the his car as he drove past.

It was Milkela who had spoke first “Do you know I think it Christmas over here wait god it’s December the 24th” said Milkela looking at the others. As they drove bumblebee spoke put the brakes on gently he came to a top where the traffic lights where.

Suddenly a deep green Corvette C6 Convertible pulled up beside them as they where waiting Sam glanced to one side seeing, a young women shake her head. he watched the her it was as if she was having a argument with her passenger.

Shaking his head Sam realised it want the passenger she was talking to it was the car seeing the lights flash once more he saw a logo on the back of the car it was that of the autobots logo.

As the car flew off bumblebee started forward as they drove Sam saw it was ahead of him seeing it skid at a red light. He knew it could only be a autobot the logo the way the women drove she looked to young to drive a car like that.

Picking up the radio he spoke with Lennox who was sitting inside Ironhide’s cab part “Lennox I think we found it the other Autobot, in front of us a green corvette I think that it” said Sam
    Hearing that the others followed the car as it lead them down many twist’s and turns right to where Nightsrtom had crashed landed that very night.

----------------------------------------------------

As all this was playing out Agent Simmons stood with his team at the park he had been examining where the N.B.E had landed seeing the fragments left he smiled knowing t would be back.

Hidden from view were Nightstrom and the two humans. Also watching was Sam and the autobots who had pulled up as they jumped out Sam walked forward towards where the crash site was a he walked forward a man in a black suite came forward “sir I am sorry you can’t come through here” said the man

“look I am here from the defence secretary orders in America if you don’t know where that is” said Sam looking at the man.. During this time Agent Simmons had began to walk to ward where Sam and one of his men stood.

Turing he saw a face he had not expected to see as Agent Simmons walked forward he saw Sam.

“well hello kid it’s good to see you” said Agent Simmons who now stood there looking at Sam as he folded his arms. Sam was bristling with anger as the autobots and Lennox and the others came forward. Milkela came forward seeing Simmons standing there she spoke “what the hell you doing here, Simmons out of work since the last time we met” said Milkela staring at the man who had captured bumblebee and tortured him.

“No kid actually we been looking for one, of your alien friends see something landed here. Well you turning up might draw it out you and your autobot alien friends” said Simmons saying it loud enough so that some people could hear.

Suddenly a Deep green Corvette Convertible skidded right in front of them behind the car two young people ran out . Seeing the girl Sam moved forward as agent Simmons came forward towards the car as well suddenly her voice rang out “NIGHTSTROM GET OUT OF HERE NOW GO” said Roseanne as she ran forward
    As the car skidded right up to her she jumped in as max jumped in as well speeding off she watched as a yellow racing car followed behind.

Hearing the name Bumblebee moved forward telling Sam and the others to get in they started off as Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet and Bumblebee followed the car to where it was safe.

As they drove Roseanne saw the truck following seeing the yellow car she told Nightsrtom to pull in near the wood’s as there was a clearing about a few miles away that could keep them hidden.

As each one of them followed Roseanne told Nightstrom and max to hide as four cars with people in them pulled up. Getting out Sam saw the young women who had been driving before and at the park. As he walked forward he saw her for the first time .

Suddenly her voice came out at him she was pissed off “come any more forward mate and you might find your self in a world of pain” said Roseanne bracing her self suddenly a green car came forward and spoke “Roseanne it’s ok there form cybertron , Bumblebee is that you” said Nightsrtom transforming into her robot mode. Seconds later bumblebee was in his robot mode “Nightstrom what are you doing here, I thought I told you to stay on cybertron”said bumblebee looking at the female autobot standing in front of him.

“Bumblebee I had to come we need Optimus and Jazz back or just Jazz Starscream came back and I was spying listening he,said Megatron was dead and the all spark was gone and that he was the new leader of the deceptions and that we was going to come back here to earth and destroy a human named witwickey” said Nightstrom looking at him and Optimus and the others because during this time. Seeing prime’s face fall she looked from one to the other “where’s Jazz why isn’t him here” she asked seeing bumblebee look at prime

Optimus spoke “Jazz was killed by Megatron and we could not put him back he’s gone Nightstrom”said Optimus. As he spoke Roseanne looked at this creature he looked as if he was upset but was afraid to let the pain show looking at max she stepped forward

“Excuse me but I think it’s best we all talk, because I expect there are many things we all have to say to each other. But well my names Roseanne Harrison and this is my friend Maxwell Anderson, maybe we could help you if you want” said Roseanne.

After a while of talk Roseanne and Max had gasped at all the things that had gone on over the ocean. Hearing of Sam and his saving the world she nodded once they had finished there story. Roseanne told of her life and what had happened ad how rescuing her dad was priority for her she told them everything.

Suddenly a black car appred from inside two men stepped out and moved forward one was that of the Defence Sectary and the other was the Prime minister of England. Behind them was a man and holding him was agent Simmons. Seeing him the others stood looking at the men as they came into the light.

“Hello everyone” said the Defence Sectary . Nodding he began to explain what was going on and everything they finally understood

. After a while Roseanne walked forward and spoke she had been given a second chance and she wanted her dad to have that as well speaking to the Prime Minister she smiled “Look sir I don’t mean to be rude your men, have my dad and I want him back now” she said staring at the Prime minister.

Nodding Agent Simmons brought a man he was holding into the light. Seeing a face that was like hers Roseanne knew it was her father she smiled as he was freed he walked forward and told her something she had been searching for as well “Roseanne listen to me your mothers car crash was my fault. I told her I would drive but she instated she would she was ill and she fainted at the wheel of the car that how she crashed I am sorry” he said and looked at her hugging him she smiled and nodded at what he had said.

After all they had done Roseanne had watched at optimus and the others had moved away. Looking for optimus she saw Nightstrom and Bumblebee talking close Ironhide and Ratchet where talking to Sam and the others.

Seeing a shape Roseanne walked forward and looked at the Autobot Leader. “Penny for your thoughts” she said looking at him, glancing down Optimus looked at the young women “what does that mean what you said” he asked as she turned to look at the view “It means what is troubling you, Optimus Prime you seem upset” she asked looking at him and smiling “It’s because you lost your friend isn’t it” she asked seeing him nod she smiled. Hearing him speak she knew what he was going to ask “How do you get through it you humans are different from us” he asked looking at her. Walking forward she stood in front and spoke “if I told you would you listen” she asked seeing him nod she wondered how she should say it.

“Losing some one is never easy it’s as if some one has cut into your heart and done damage to it. But there is days when you feel as, if you want to give up as if you want to fall down and push the world aside.
    But you can’t because when the world has turned it’s back on you should turn your back on it as well. Life means never giving up never losing hope but that what death means it means someone is safe but will be renumbered” she stopped and carried on

“look at the view what do you see people humans other creatures moving about doing everyday stuff many have lost some one but they never give up they show they can go on they show how they can move through it.” she finished she added one last thing as a church bell rang out across the field’s signalling the start of Christmas day .

“Because even in darkness there will always be light”

Looking at him she smiled the next day they stood there waving the autobots off Roseanne’s words had made prime think.

On the ground her father handed Roseanne a small necklace with the same symbol on it. Beside her max touched his and grabbed her hand suddenly a Green Corvette convertible pulled up.

Getting in her father watched as they drove off. The government had been given permission to protect Nightstrom and her Kind and The Star Defenders a new team would always be watching protecting there only hope of survival.

In the air Sam knew that there was many more wars to come and he knew if they met the enemy again they would be ready muttering Roseanne’s word’s he smiled she was right they where going ready to face the darkness and fight for the freedom they wanted.

“Because even in darkness there will always be light”

2. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

thats was ace i love it

3. FireStar 2007

FireStar 2007 Active Member

hi thanks will be wriitng a new stroy line soon so hope it goes well

4. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

ace