The main battle

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PeterSkillenUK, Jan 4, 2009.

1. PeterSkillenUK

PeterSkillenUK Well-Known Member

If you look at the packeaging on dirt boss inside the bubble its like sand . I rekon all these constructicons are working at the pyramid site when some force from the pyramids is released and turns then into decepticons hence the climatic battle being held there.

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well it's pretty much confirmed by now that some serious shit happens at the desert.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It really wouldn't be a bad back drop at all for the last battle in the movie.

Autobots get to be all heroic by keeping the human civilians out of harms way. Just about everyone on the planet who will watch the movie has seen pictures of the pyramids so they are a world famous back drop. Plus the really big extra of since it's a fairly featureless part of the desert the robots should stand out excellently against the back drop.

4. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wonder if the desert was chosen to save money. It may not be the case, but I thought it'd be cheaper than a major city. Money that would be saved could go to our 40 cybertronian cast.

5. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Hell, in G1 they were always fighting in barren wastelands. I think of it as a homage. :lol 

6. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Maybe, but I think the plot goes before location..so if the writers think of tying TF mythology into ancient Earth mythology, Egypt is a very good candidate. The fact that it's all a sandy mess is an added bonus. :) 

That, or they want to avoid the 'hey guyzz, let's go to the city so whe can harm some humans!!1' from the first movie :lolol 

edit: I almost forgot..Radioactive Ravage is also right! In G1 they were mostly just fighting in desert/canyon type areas. I prefer seeing TFs battle in cities so that it actually gives impact to what the hell they are doing, but the barren wastelands are just as much part of TF history. :p 

7. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    They alrheady are Decpticons. And Dirt Boss is not a Constructicon.

This clears up what PeterSkillenUK posted. The Constructicons appear here before Eygpt.