The list of GOOD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by G-Force, Jan 11, 2003.

1. 763rockman

763rockman Member

predaking 2010/ thank you hany!!!!

Hey hany , thanks so very much..! predaking is freaking sweet..! Outstanding service , friendly and you can trust , people should look up hany , its one TF's fan to another.. Thank you 1000x's

2. 763rockman

763rockman Member

To hany....!!!!!!

Hey people should really look up HANY...!!! Outstanding TF's seller , he's dude you can trust and ask question.. He'll give honest suggestion..! He's one being top seller I like working with.. There's 5 seller I like , hany being 1#... Predaking 10 is really sweet and MP rodimus prime is of the HOOK... if hany was TF.. Autobot he'd be jazz smooth and cool.. If was decepticons he'd be swindle hustler of TF's ... Thanks hany your the best.. Hey hany who's the next mp... Lol - thank you my friend.....!!!!!!

3. 763rockman

763rockman Member

thanks hany(agabysscom)

hey thanks , for outstanding service being seller TF's ...! all TF's fans should really look you up.. you straight fair reasonable on price i think and i know i can trust what im getting...! reissue predaking 010 is off the hook , and as well mp rodiums.. i cant wait g1 purple galvatron..! thanks 1000x's U ROCK...!

4. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    I've bought from wheeljack several times now. Only thing I didn't like dealing with him is that if you offer to buy a part lot (meaning several items he has listed), he's not willing to give any type of discount. Guess that shouldn't be a ding, but because of it I tend to use him as a last recourse now even though he's delivered everything I've ordered in a timely manner and as described. Think I'm just frustrated that he always has what I want, but never at the price I want to pay. heh

5. 763rockman

763rockman Member

thanks hany(agabysscom) once again

hey hany , thanks once again !!!! OUTSTANDING !!! galvatron g1 colors is freaking raw...! you didn't tell me his eyes light up red.. LOl , you left it as surprise.. just have to say TF's fan really look up hany and the agabysscom crew...! they will be hearing from me soon..be sweet if you guys had space bridge Lol jk..! trust worth, all around 5*start -thanks

6. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

G1 Horri-Bull 100% complete, from eBay.

Howdy.
    I'm writing with feedback and commentary on my latest TF acquisition, Decepticon Headmaster (Jr.) Horri-Bull from eBay seller cybertronjunkyard (a bit of an ironic name, but I'll get to that later).
    [​IMG]
    This is the second of 2 complete Horri-Bulls that I've tracked from him. (I really wish I had gone ahead and bought the first. To me, it had better decal placement on his robot feet and hind legs.)

What makes them so high-end is the unnoticed problems with the 2 sets of neck hinges. The bull head was not meant to be flipped up more than 90 degrees, and the cockpit hatch/back has tabs to prevent it from going up to 90 degrees. The instructions don't show this, so 1 or both hinges are popped and many end up looking like my "mule" unit. (Plus a lot of the HM Jr. plastics are prone to sun fading/degrading and the stress weaknesses that go with it.)

The reason the screenname "cybertronjunkyard" is ironic to me is that when he came in the mail, his robot mode wrists were a bit loose. So what I ended up doing to fix the problem is unscrewing the bull feet and swapping in the pink inner wrist mechanisms from my "junkyard mule", the one seen below with my unnamed custom Headmaster.
    [​IMG]
    Now he looks -- and works -- as good as new, moreso with an application of hobby oil (for model trains) around many of his joints and some screw holes.

I want to thank cybertronjunkyard for this find, and hope to do more business with him in the future.

-- Cybertronian.
    P.S.: For the curious, Horri-bull is neither a "bull" or (Old or New World) "buffalo". He looks most like the hellhound things from Ghostbusters I. (The ones Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis are chased and possessed by.)

Attached Files:

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Congrats on the purchase! I got Horri-Bull last Botcon, he's a great little Decepticon.

Our TF Feedback forum is more for reviews and thoughts on the toys than the people you buy them from, so I'll merge you into the good ebay sellers thread so everyone knows what a class act the seller is :) 

8. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

This past weekend I got brave. I heard a lot of bad reports on Wheeljackslab and a few good ones. He had two of the Omnibots I wanted at a reasonable price with free shipping. I paid Sunday, and he shipped them out Monday. I just received them a few minutes ago. Both items exactly as described. Overdrive nearly perfect, weapons could use some re-chroming and needs some Repro's. Downshift needs some Repro's and a bit of cleaning up.
    Other than that, both perfect and exactly as described. Gave Wheeljackslab a positive feedback. I will buy from him again. Thank you Wheeljackslab!

9. MrSneis

MrSneis Build Giant Robot!

News Credits:
    Four good experiences via eBay:

1) lucky_volunteer - FP Defender - great shape, missing only the Gundam stand attachment which was stated in the description. Really good guy to deal with, he is a huge collector of all things cool.

2) tformer4 - 3 Figs; packed well, Skyfire came broken head antenna and offered a refund or partial refund, I took partial of $8 and bought another skyfire for parts.

3) bdbrigm - Lot of Perfect effect stuff - Shipped fast, little sad I didn't get packaging for most of the items but oh well.

4) iamratchet - Skyfire for parts. Shipped decently.

10. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ratchetsclinic

Bought a DOTM Laserbeak from him a couple of weeks ago, but last friday I received a message explaining that the shipment had been delayed and that it should arrive next week, he offered to add a freebie in with it. I did reply saying that this wasn't a problem and that I had taken the 10 days to deliver to mean 10 working days.

Anyway, the package arrived today (spot-on 10 working days) and inside found a HA Basic Thunderhead along with Laserbeak. He didn't need to that, but I appreciate the gesture and cause of it will certainly buy from him again!

11. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

jiraiyasage - good seller, sold me a sealed Aveo Swerve for a bargain $45 w/ free first class ("expedited") shipping.

I WILL mention, however, that although shipping was first rate, he did cut one or two corners in shipping, both of which are concerning. As it turns out, he'd only written my name, city, and sip code, and that information will only get a package to the closest post office before it gets sent back. I only found out about this because eBay gave me the tracking number and I discovered this morning that they deemed the package "undeliverable as addressed". Thankfully, a simple phone call to the post office caught my package and got it delivered this afternoon instead of Swerve taking a cross-country trip all over again. After receiving the package, I noticed that the seller had put all his mailing information in the right spot, which due to the tracking barcode sticker is a space that's about half an inch wide. The area where my address is supposed to be is considerably larger, the zip code being noticeably written twice as big as the rest of the writing, plus there's still open space, so why he didn't write all my information down is unknown to me.

Second, the packaging method had me concerned for the state of the figure. The seller had turned a box for a small security sensor inside out (the labels for it were still intact on the inside of the box), somehow crammed the still-in-package-Swerve inside it along with a layer of well-compacted newspaper, and then taped the whole thing up (considering Swerve is in fact to long in alt. mode to fit in the package, this is the only way I could see of doing it). The fact Swerve was essentially forced into a spot too small for him with less-than-usual newspaper protection, my heart sank. Thankfully he came out and shows no sign of the trip having damaged him in any way, but this is the first time I've ever gotten something from eBay that was packaged in such a way as to possibly HURT the figure instead of protect it.

Since Swerve arrived A-OK and is now standing in all of his awesome exclusivity in his robot mode without any signs of damage or faults, plus arrived in a rapid amount of time AND it was quite a good price for such a rare figure, I'm overall happy how things turned out with the purchase.

12. rusty26

rusty26 Well-Known Member

ryuyushiro amazing e bayer . on his auction it says good condition but the products are brand new mint ....MINT .
    STAND UP GUY

13. rusty26

rusty26 Well-Known Member

Wheeljackslab is my boy . Everytime i got something from him it was just as he said , good prices too

14. dcarpenter46

dcarpenter46 Transformers Emporium

I nominate myself.. lol..

.. darkangelstear ..
    Is that allowed? I'm almost at 500! lol..
    this is awesome, a site of nothing but Transformer fans..
    Till All Are One..
    David

www.TransformersEmporium.com

15. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    So you sell KO's as reissues?

Good to know

16. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    Not only that, but the prices are ridiculous for KO's.

17. clydegoobler

clydegoobler Autobot

News Credits:
    vthokiej is a great seller

18. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    lol anyone realize that the bad seller thread heavily outweighs the good seller thread and just by the number of comments there's probably around 5x more bad sellers about than good sellers :confused:  But I have really yet to encounter any bad sellers. I guess I've been careful by checking a sellers feedback before making the purchase even if it was the best deal you could get.

19. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

It also don't help that people don't always mention the sellers that they think are good. I personally really haven't bought that much from eBay lately, and if I find really good deals, then I'll mention something.

20. Goaliebot

Goaliebot All Makes and Models

News Credits:
    We're overdue for some good feedback 'round here so:

- Just bought a $400+ TF item from seller "shyeah" and it was smooth as silk. Excellent communication, he/she shipped quick and packed it well AND refunded me shipping overage at his/her own initiative. Very happy with this one, especially for such a large purchase.

- Seller "indaleciovalesti" was also excellent, working with me to find a good shipping method/cost, was pleasant throughout.