The list of BAD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Elmwood Jones, May 13, 2002.

1. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

Almost the same story as Super Ginrai posted. There was a big price drop on certain items in his store but non unthinkable. His long time status and high positive feedback seemed like there would be no problem.
    However it wasn't until after I purchased I noticed he set the shipping time (different than the description) for like arrival in October. The item never shipped (or is sitting undeliverable as addressed as the china post has had "Acceptance" i.e. printined the label for 3 weeks).

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Thanks for the info. It's getting near that threshold where I was starting to get worried about no shipping updates, but I guess I might was well assume I'm not getting that Cloudraker/Fastlane set then. Guess I'll have to wait ~2 months to start the process of getting my money back...

*sigh* Why do people do this when they have such a good thing going? Makes no sense...

3. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

What makes no sense to me is why they try this at all? I mean I checked my paypal billing and it appears that the refunds are coming from their own billing accounts, what the heck are they gaining from this?

4. porkchop123

porkchop123 Well-Known Member

Zhenglen has gone rogue. Gut scammed on TFC Thousandkills.

5. usonic

usonic New Member

Can likely add yangchuan2013 to the list

Ordered a clear dx9 usurper early last month and have noticed that he has suddenly had 67 negative feedbacks in the last month.
    Unfortunately have to wait another 3-4 weeks to start a paypal complaint.

Edit: Scratch that, just seen he’s already on the list.

6. StrifeZ

StrifeZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    squawkimus45 put up a Oversized Wei Jiang - Rendsora - TLK Megatron in US for $25+ shipping. Waited about a month. Never arrived, got my money back from Ebay.

Guy had around 50 positive reviews, but a string of negatives in the last month AFTER I bought from him. Don't buy from him.