The list of BAD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Elmwood Jones, May 13, 2002.

1. motorthing

motorthing Polarised.

News Credits:
    image.jpeg HK China Ebayer hilx7777_5 has gone very much rogue. This was supposed to be a DA06 CosmoBattles.......

Yeah, I don't think it is somehow. Avoid.

2. Shuggaroth

Shuggaroth Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    C'mon, you gotta show what you actually got.

3. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Seconded.

4. motorthing

motorthing Polarised.

News Credits:
    F'all. It was an empty envelope. Not even the beads.

Bummer.

5. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

Wow, perhaps it's a combination of things, but this just made me think, "the air of China... breathe it in man."

Well, they just made the [bad sellers] list.

A call to paypal ought to get you sorted, but it does suck that one has to go through the lost/wait time.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. pilot00

Seller whzhen1976-9 seems to have turned rogue as well.

I am apparently one of the lucky ones having received my item several months ago. I was also contemplating on pulling the triger on something else but got saved at the last minute it seems.

8. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep. He's been placed on the Bad list here: China Ebay Seller Check

9. pilot00

Yep all his listings have been taken down too.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  10. bigmickeymike

bigmickeymike Member

Thanks for the listing!

11. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What a mess this has been...

So, I tried to buy a Transformer from this guy/store and in the listing, it clearly stated that he shipped within FOUR business days and that the item would ship Priority Mail. So far, so good, right? I can wait 4 days, I've waited longer, so whatevs, right?

Wrong. So, so wrong.

No communication, of any kind. Red flag 1.
    Sends me tracking information for an item being shipped First Class, and this item is definitely over the line for First Class/Priority. Red flag 2.
    All four days go by, no tracking update, no communication and it's clear the item has NOT been shipped. Red flag 3.

I decided to give the benefit of the doubt and wait until the following Monday to see if he had shipped and nothing, nada, zip, zilch. So, I wasn't sure what to do and decided to wait a bit more. While I was out and about the next day, I found the item I had bought on eBay, at retail, and decided to just buy it there.

I return to eBay and start a return. Still, nothing from the seller. Waited and waited and nothing. So, I decided to check his feedback and in the time between me buying the item in question and my starting the return, he had a staggering amount of negatives and even a couple of neutrals show up.

I say staggering because he has less than 60 transactions in a little more than a month's time (maybe just a bit over a month?) and had 4 negatives. All complaining about the same thing: No item arrived, no communication, money left in limbo. One guy even had his payment canceled and the seller responded that the buyer's payment was fraudulent (?), so he canceled the payment and the sale. First of all, that's a load of crap... PayPal handles payments on eBay, so as long as it goes through, it's not a fraudulent payment. (Found out later his excuse was an utter load of manure.)

As of writing, he now has a total of NINE negatives, 2 neutrals, 45 positives, and all since June 27th.

So anyway, back to my issue... He authorizes the return, he didn't even fight the fact that he never shipped my item, he didn't even try and fight it, so clearly he never had any intention of shipping it. At all.

However, that was quite sneaky of him because in doing so, he locked my money up in limbo, for days. They wanted me to return it using a shipping label, the problem is I can't return an item I don't have in my possession. Called eBay customer service and they said just to wait a few more days and see what happens and I could then get eBay to step in and push it through for me. *sighs*

So, I waited per their request and sure enough, nothing changed (duh!) and I had to call them again. Explained it all, the second CS person immediately said "Oh, I'm going to find in your favor. eBay will find in your favor, it's clear he has no intention of making this right. All he had to do was cancel the transaction, but he submitted the RMA instead, which locked the entire case up until we come along and make something happen. Don't worry, your full amount will be refunded within 24-48 hours, possibly earlier."

They did indeed come through and refunded my money, but the entire thing was needlessly messy because he didn't want to lose no matter what. He normally asks for a 20% restocking fee and neither eBay nor I, myself, were going to let him have that for the con he pulled.

Throughout all of this, I did some sleuthing on the seller and found out he has a store and a few different business names, which are as follows:

eBay: firstorderfigs
    Website: First Order Figures - Find any Star Wars Action Figure Old or New.
    Defunct website, now apparently being used as their CS email: order66collectables.com

It's clear that some people received their items they bought, great. It's clear that I, and others, have not and had to fight to get our money back. I'm absolutely certain he'll continue to do this and I just wanted to warn you in case you decide to buy one of his products. You're taking a 50/50 chance, basically.

12. TCJJ

TCJJ 105% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Thought I'd (sort of) cross-post this here (i.e. link to it) just in case anyone didn't see this in the other thread (that, and I have an update):
    China Ebay Seller Check

Long story short, don't buy from huiziwang2014 - he is a scammer.
    To be honest, I'm not sure which thread I should prioritise posting in, so I thought I'd post this in both places to make sure no one buys from this guy.

Yesterday afternoon, I rang PayPal and filed a dispute through them instead (when they file one, it automatically closes an eBay dispute on the same transaction, if one is already open - just in case anyone is wondering). They understood the situation but they're still giving the scumbag ten days to respond.
    I asked what would happen if I had a similar situation to motor thing above and they said I'd have to file a criminal charge with the police, then if the police say it's legit, PayPal can give me my money back... so hopefully he doesn't send me anything instead. What a shit-show this has been.

He did actually respond to me (after almost two days, and only because I filed the eBay dispute) to say this:
    Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 5.10.41 AM.png

How convenient.

I look forward to him getting banned (along with all of the other aforementioned scumbags, and I think huiziwang2014 might have at least one other account too, judging by photos I saw of the item I bought).

13. Loosecannon

Loosecannon Cos I know I'm right...

hybao999_3 Is looking very questionable on a few items. About to go rogue I think!

14. batfan007

batfan007 Grimstrong Shipper

News Credits:
    EBAY SELLER "HXUFEN2016-0" is a scammer. Do not buy from this seller.

I bought two items and received them without issue, Then ordered more this month and the user has removed all listings and abandoned their account just last week. Even send a msg to falks telling them they had disappeared and WILL NOT answer any messages.
    If you bought from them claim refunds for items not received now. I called ebay directly and they are "investigating" the account which means sweet F all.

• Like Like x 2
  15. batfan007

News Credits:
    Well at least he still wants to still be your friend after ripping you off?

• Like Like x 1
  16. TCJJ

TCJJ 105% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    So he can scam me again, probably. Oh well. At least he was nice while ripping me off, right?

• Like Like x 1
  17. batfan007

News Credits:
    He's the first scammer I got a proper toy from before he went all Pinocchio.

18. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

FYI: Ebay Seller fenglulu2011
    Possibly gone rouge.
    Item I bought was changed to a completely to a different item after purchase then a week later all items are gone from the store.
    Nothing to do now except get your money back and plan to find a replacement for the item that was not sent elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Question: @cj37a -- When did you actually purchase something from him? I bought a Cloudraker/Wingspan set from him on August 11th, am concerned now that his store is no longer up, but listing is currently unchanged. It's currently in transit, but has only had the initial China Post scan on the 14th.

20. Super Ginrai

Super Ginrai New Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I have the same issue with eBay seller fenglulu2011. Ordered a Generation Toy GT-03 OP EX IDW Optimus Prime on June 25th, but now the item listed under the same item number is suddenly an oversized AoE Evasion Optimus Prime M01. Reached out but haven't heard back yet.

• Like Like x 1