The Life Sucks thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twin Lambo fan, Nov 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    friendly reminder: there are good carbs. doritos are not good carbs. pineapple and spinach are good carbs. carbs are energy and help your muscles absorb protein.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Carb reduction was easier than I thought it would be when I actually started paying attention to it. It was definitely a factor in me losing 15 pounds before putting on a little under 5 pounds of muscle. The easiest thing was to cut down on soda. I now only drink it when I go out to eat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    This week has been going great but right now i woke up with a tummy ache and am stuck on the toilet tryna do my business before school.

Grrrr

4. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    I've learned the hard way that life isn't short. It's long. Stupidly so. It only seems short if you waste it doing nothing. I was pretty productive until I hit a lull where I had to take care of a family member. Now that that's all been cleared up, I'm beginning the slow process of getting back into writing. I got a game, a book, and three series to pitch, all of which are further along than I expected but still nowhere near pitch ready. Okay so the game is actually 85% complete but I still have a lot of editing to do since it's mostly text. Plus I need to find an artist for concept art of my Star Wars, Transformers, and original story scripts. The problem is that many of them don't have the exact style I'm looking for and if they're close enough, they seem to refuse to try anything new. Trying new things is fun! We get better by challenging ourselves! And because I'm paying our current game artists, I gots no money for new artists anyways so looking is entirely pointless! Blerg!

Oh well, the book is one third complete so in a year, I should be done with it. Then it's on the editing! Though I have already noticed that it's going to be much longer than publishers would tolerate without cutting it down sizably. If I really can't find a way to cut down, guess I'll self-publish.

Got a lot of work on my plate. All my own doing of course. I'm excited about each one though so that's good. Just annoyed at the temporary setbacks.

5. Atomic Tofu

Atomic Tofu Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    I can only say I disagree, in the best of ways. As a child, the younger and smaller you are, the bigger the world seems and time seems to stand still. As an adult, as you get older...as the average person, I can only feel it flies by, time slips away. Never enough hours in the day, wishing we had more time to spend with our loved ones.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    You've got a lot to learn youngster. As long as you are improving your loved ones' lives and helping them achieve greatness, then the time you spend with them, no matter how short, will feel like an blissful eternity. It's why most people who basically do nothing with their relatives miss them the most; because they didn't do anything with them that was of real value and now live with the consequences of that. Build the future you want, don't just settle with the present you have now. If you want more time with loved ones, get involved! Make the time you do spend with them worth it. Not by sitting in front of the TV or reminiscing on old times, but by asking them what they want to do with their lives and giving them the push they need to get there. You do this, and instead of overwhelming regret, you'll think of them with such pride in your heart that even when they're gone, you'll feel like they're still there. Ambition isn't a sin; it's the driving force behind a future worth having. So no more doom and gloom, my friend. It's time for you to set out on an adventure that has no end! You're never too old to start pointing your loved ones down the path of greatness! All it takes is the willingness to want for them what they want for themselves.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Atomic Tofu

Atomic Tofu Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm an old man! I never get tired of spending time with my wife and child. Only reason why I wished there was actual immortality! Dang you highlander! Maybe meant for others? :) 

• Like Like x 4
  8. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I envy Capirus' point of view, but I don't share it. More power to you! Things seem to be whizzing by for me.

• Like Like x 3
  9. cryotek

cryotek Criminal Overlord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The transmission just went out of my wife's car. At least it covered with the insurance. Making plans to find a way for my step daughter to find a way to work. And its COLD outside.⛄

10. AnnaLK

AnnaLK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had my first car accident on Saturday (I did post about it in the movie forum because it caused me to miss the Bumblebee early screening).
    Still can’t share all the details, but basically a lady sped up to merge in front of me on the highway, then had to slam on her brakes to avoid an accident that had already happened.
    I tried to swerve, but didn’t have enough time, and still ended up hitting her.
    Good thing is, I’m completely fine. Just a bit sore.
    But, on top of me (probably) totaling my mom’s car, the transmission on my dad’s car went out when he was driving it today, and it’s now in the shop for a few days.

I just can’t believe I did this to my parents, and right before Christmas, too. They told me it’s not my fault, and the important thing is that I’m okay, but it still just freaking sucks, and I feel absolutely terrible..

11. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    You should never feel bad about other people being idiot drivers.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

Despite getting a great review and a pay raise, I'm still pretty broken up over having to send my old dog to his Eternal Reward last Friday afternoon. It was the right decision. It's still eating me up inside. 14yrs was a long time, and yet it will never be enough...

13. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    I re-aggrivated a headache I had the past couple days and made it worse to where someone please kill me :cry 

14. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

I wish things weren't so complex for cyber security, like security questions, two-step authentication, etc.

15. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    YEEEEEEEEES SERIOUSLY AGREED!

• Like Like x 4
  16. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Just a little update as to where I’m at, I finally got hired as an engineer, and I’ll be moving out in two weeks. Things are finally starting to look up for me.

• Like Like x 6
  17. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

My sister is unable to reset her apple id security questions due to 'insufficient information' and her security questions give the wrong answer response when the answers themselves are correct.

18. prowl07

prowl07 Well-Known Member

The important thing is you are not injured and not at fault. A vehicle can be replaced.

• Like Like x 1
  19. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    ???

20. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    he lived a happy and long life. no way did it go to waste.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.