THE Lego Batman Thread!!!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Razerwire, May 12, 2006.

1. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    I got the Catwoman and Two Face sets for my birthday and I am now HOOKED... I LOVE THESE SETS!!!

I look forward to the Killer Croc and Joker sets when I get some extra cash...

That Batcave set looks tantalizing too!!! How can you say no to a frozen Alfred???:lol 

I think I will pass on the collectors edition Batmobile though...:thumb 

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Huh, wha....who? Any pics, or link?

3. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Nope... No pics yet... But it's priced at $70, I believe... It's gonna be released after the Batcave according to most sites...

4. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Stop being stingy with the pics Mando. :D 

5. Razerwire

News Credits:
    You want pics of this too??? Just go to Target or Wal*Mart and look at the damned box art!!!:p 

6. DVD

DVD Well-Known Member

I've got every kit released so far. My fav. has gotta be the Batwing. I didn't like the look of it at first but in person it's just friggin awesome. Can't wait for the Batcave set, nor the rumored Arkham Asylum.

7. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

I hadn't bought a Lego set since RotS first came out and I went out of my way to get a few Ep III sets, but after I started photoshooting my collection of Lego I got the hankering for more Star Wars sets... Then TRU put all Batman Lego 20% off, which lowered the prices to decent... And I had an inkling of interest in them so I got what sets I could, personally I'd clean house to get the Batmobile and Batwing while they're also 20% off now before the sale ends because I just love this stuff.

The Batboat set with Killer Croc is stellar; the Batboat construction design really lends itself well in Lego format, although it doesn't look particularly like the Batboat I remember in Batman Returns or Batman Forever... But I haven't seen those flicks for a while and I don't know if they're using the movies as a basis or not.

The Batdragster is a nifty little set; I just wish they'd included a hair piece for when Catwoman flips her head around to unmasked mode.

Lego Batman is awesome; I can't wait for the Batcave either... If they're doing an Arkham I hope they include a Lego version of Riddler and Batgirl, maybe do a Comissioner Gordon based on his animated/Batman Begins look.

I understand they made Lego Batarangs and Lego Batcuffs, but what exactly are those Batwing shaped things with the circles in the middle supposed to be? A different form of Batarang or what? We need a Batman Lego Smilie. :D 

8. Razerwire

News Credits:
    A...r...k...h...a...m...?!? Oh if this is true I will be needing a fresh pair of shorts!!!

9. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Heathen. ;) 

For now, that's the only one I must have. I like the regular sets, but collecting a whole other LEGO system/subline in addition to SW would be too much $.

10. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I got the same two kits recently, too. It's been years since I last got any new Legos, but I couldn't resist real Batman Legos. Unfortunately, I'm dangerously tempted to get the Batwing and Batcave sets. I say "dangerously" because I really don't want to spend a lot of money on another toyline and I don't really have anyplace to put them anyway. Still, that Batcave looks damn tempting. I do want a Lego Robin very badly...

I'm hoping there's another full wave of these next year, too. We need Nightwing, Batgirl (Cassie), and Oracle. Not to mention Riddler, Scarecrow, Ra's, and, of course, Harley and Ivy. :D 

11. Razerwire

News Credits:
    The Batmobile in the Two Face set is good enough for me...:p 

Sell your SW sets... This one is a MILLION times better...:D 

And the MAIN reason why I'm getting these sets are for the Rogues Gallery Lego people... They are simply priceless...:rock 
    Yeah, there's a certain somebody who is rather concerned that I will be wanting the entire series minus the collectors Batmobile... I told her I can't resist...

The Batcave is gonna be $90.00... I'm eyeing the Joker set and the Killer Croc set right now...

12. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

So

I got the Lego Batman dragster w Catwoman and bike!

So nawww!

13. Razerwire

News Credits:
    I just went to a TRU thinking there was a 20% off sale... :banghead: 

And I have no idea what those batwing shaped pieces are with the circle in the middle... Anyone know???

14. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Sorry dude; shoulda said I was in Canada. :lol 

Guess nobody knows the answer to our question.

15. DVD

DVD Well-Known Member

The Batwing pieces with the circle in the middle can be attached to the "robber" pistol to create Batman's grappling gun. Also, late last year when Batman Lego was first announced, Toy Fare had designs and some actual pics of Nightwing, Poison Ivy, Gordon, a GCPD officer, Peguin, and some others. I don't think this line is going anywhere for a while. Not with all the cool sets they could make.

16. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I was hoping to get a set or two for my birthday. but nothing :( 

17. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Ahhh... So THAT'S where they go!!! Thanks dude!!!

18. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Here's a close-up of the scan for the figures that DVD mentioned. Nightwing looks great, aside from the Dragonball hair. Ivy could've turned out better, though.

19. Razerwire

News Credits:
    OH MY GOD I WANT THAT SCARECROW!!!:eek: 
    HE'S GOT A FRIGGEN SCYTHE!!!:rock 

I came really close to buying the Joker set today... I passed though... I'm hoping there's a sale in the future...

They also need to make Harley Quinn!!! Just like that custom one that's floating around on the net!!!

I kinda wished they made the Riddler with the suit and bowler hat instead of the spandex one... And I hope he gets his cane...

And Ivy would probably look a bit better with green hands...

DUDE THE PENGUIN HAS HENCHPENGUINS!!! WITH GUNS!!! I hope I can throw rocket packs on their backs!!!

20. DVD

DVD Well-Known Member

Just found the Batcave and UCS Batmobile today at TRU. Picked up the 'Cave, but I left the Batmobile as we're going on vacation this week. I haven't even started to put the 'Cave together yet, but the night's still young.