The Last Moments

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by halfblood robot, Dec 30, 2008.

1. halfblood robot

halfblood robot Active Member

This is sort of a series of stories. Some are G1 and some are movieverse. Feel free to comment and what not.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Autobot Jazz (movieverse)
    “You wanna piece of me Megatron?”
    “NO, I want two!” The pain came as Megatron ripped my body I half. He threw me down, I fell for a long time it seemed. My torso hit the ground and with fast fading senses, I heard my legs hit. The battle raged on around me. I felt Megatron fly off to Optimus. Please, let the kid get the Allspark out of here. And let Optimus and the others live. I don’t care if I die, on this strange world far from home. Home. Something I’d never see again. But, I felt all right with that. I knew deep in my spark that Prime and the Autobots would take care of everything. Maybe, just maybe, Optimus would hook back up with Elita and Ironhide with Chromia. Maybe Sam and Mikaela would hook up and have little Sparklings. Who knew? One thing I did know, I wouldn’t last much longer.
    ‘Huh,’ I thought. ‘So this is what it feels like.’ The strange planet around me went black, but I saw, I saw, no, it can’t be. Prowl, Bluestreak, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe and so many of my friends that had met their end back home.
    “Come, Jazz.” Prowl said holding out his hand to me. “Come with us.”
    “Did it hurt?” the immature question was out before I knew it. I was going so fast.
    “Naw, buddy.” Sideswipe said grinning in his cheeky way. “It’s fine. It’s great. Really, it is. I think they have some pretty awesome paint-jobs.” The others nodded.
    “JAZZ!” a voice far away screamed in my audio sensors and over my com- link. “JAZZ, ANSWER ME!”
    “Ironhide.” I managed to say as my friends looked from far away.
    “JAZZ!”
    “Ironhide, tell Optimus I’m sorry.” I said. “And tell him an’ BB that,” KZZZT “I’ll be fine.”
    “JAZZ! NO, PLEASE JAZZ, HOLD ON!” Ironhide’s voice grew faint. “Hold on! JAZZ!”
    “’Hide ol’ buddy.” I rasped. “Just do it for me.” Prowl looked at me with bright optics.
    “Come, Autobot Jazz.”
    “I’m comn’ Prowl. I’m comn’.”
    Then, nothing. All was well.

2. halfblood robot

halfblood robot Active Member

AUTOBOT ELITA ONE

Here I am, shackled to a hoax. Chained to sorry excuse of an Allspark that I and four of my comrades where forced to build. Starscream returned triumphant but without the true Allspark. From what I was able to hear, Starscream found Frenzy’s body and used information to plan this monstrosity.

I let Optimus down. I did not do what he would have. I took the situation for granted. Signal Flare, Warpath, Grindcore and I were captured; and now, we are going to die. Optimus, I am so sorry! I, like so many others, just wanted to make you proud. Are you? Are you proud?

“But please, do the honorable thing and let us go.” I did not like to be reduced to begging, but I had no choice. “We have nothing left to offer you.”

“Prime had no honor when he led his crew to their deaths.” Starscream sneered. How I hated him. I did not believe that. I couldn’t! Optimus, I know you, you wouldn’t do that. You loved us. All of us. You loved me.

“You’re insane!” I screamed.
    “No, I’m in CHARGE!” Starscream bellowed back. I saw Optimus. OPTIMUS, PLEASE HELP ME! But I knew he couldn’t.

“ELITA!” a familiar voice screamed. “Elita, what’s going on?”

“Arcee.” I said over my com. “Arcee-.” Starscream through his generator into action. I don’t want to die like this. Primus, not like this!

“NOOOO!”

Optimus, forgive me.

3. Transfan24

Transfan24 Autobot

MORE!!!!! Seriously, this is good stuff.