the last knight wave 2 voyagers.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by dragologer, Jun 17, 2017.

1. dragologer

dragologer "Such heroic nonsense"

so.....i cant tell if wave two is out or not. there are lots of people with Squeeks,steelbane,slug and drift by now. I've seen all the these figures on eBay and a few select stores BUT i cant find voyager megatron or hound ANYWHERE. they are no where to be found online or other wise. this is probably for for a reason. are they out yet or not? I'm not used to these sporadic release dates as i also by a lot of lego and all there relate dates are the same and are listed online that same day.

2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wave 2 Voyagers are available at Universal Studios at the TF The Ride store and across Canada. They've not reached mass retail, here in the States. People are expecting them within the next few weeks.

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    They're also out in Asia (Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Philippines), but yeah, there has been no "regular" retail sighting in the United States yet.

Keep in mind that, despite people frequently having this misconception, "waves" are changes in the cases assortment of a price point, not large bulks of toys of all sorts of different price points that necessarily ship together. It's very common for, say, wave 3 of the Deluxe Class of a series to be released several months before wave 3 of the Voyager Class. In fact, many previous series had a different total of wave numbers for each price point. It's only in recent years that Hasbro has been trying to "synchronize" waves between the various price points, thereby further adding to the misconception that they are automatically supposed to ship together, leading to confusion when they don't.

So basically, it should be "Voyager wave 2", not "wave 2 Voyagers". Price points have several waves, not the other way round.

4. dragologer

dragologer "Such heroic nonsense"

AH! alright thank you. good to know :) 

5. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Sadly Wave 2 deluxes and voyagers are not out in the states, and sadly I think this will be AOE all over again... Wave 1 overabundance and most stores skip out on Wave 2 only to get Wave 3 in abundance sometime January the following year. Thats how it worked here, sadly Hasbrotoyshop is the only place I can think of to go to in order to get the five Wave 2 figures I want but they've proven to be quite incompetent in terms of up to date stock.

6. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i am annoyed and shocked that more figures were not released before the film release, especially megatron.

for anyone that has hound, how does he compare to the AOE one? which is better?