The last knight toy find

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Scott8797, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Scott8797

Scott8797 Well-Known Member

hello all I'm trying to find any figure beyond wave 1 in the last knight toy line and so far I can't find any of them. I reside in MI in the us and can't find them anywhere. Anyone aware of the release dates or any succes finding them in the northeastern part of the us? Thanks.

2. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Ha! Good luck! Hound & Megs, the wave 2 voyagers have been 'sighted' at some Walmarts apparently, kind of hard to believe with the overabundance of Wave 1. Nothing on the leaders or wave 2 deluxes.

Your best bet anything post Wave 1 like a smart person would to preorder them on BBTS, Tfsource or order them from places like eBay, Amazon, or Hasbrotoyshop.

3. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Brick & mortar stores are stuck on TLK wave 1, anything beyond that is so sporadic and sparse. Online ordering is the best way to get anything.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Negronicus

Negronicus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    @Scott8797 Hello Scott, as everyone has said, while wave 2 has been sighted in the us, for the most part there is a glut of wave 1. Trying to find anything beyond that will be an exercise in frustration, i highly recommend you go online. You can find the prices are fairly close to msrp, or if gouged maybe ten to 20 over. Unlike the very high price gouging with aoe toy release.

5. DanC

DanC Delightful person

News Credits:
    Can definitely confirm wave 2 voyagers though, and not far from you. (I'm in Chicago; bought Megatron at a Target and saw Hound there.)

6. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Think you could do a little better at not sounding condescending? It's pretty obvious that OP just joined the forums and honestly doesn't know what we know about waves and case breakdowns for the movie like the veterans. You know what's also "smart?" Just having some patience, since these toys will likely be everywhere in a couple of months.

7. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
  8. Super Bumblebee

Super Bumblebee Autobot

Instagram:
    I live in Michigan as well. We've all been having trouble finding wave 2, so you are not alone. I don't think they've come to Michigan at all yet.