The Last Knight App

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MV95, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    But.... that would mean.. no Bonecrusher.. Constructicons.. Soundwave.. :( 

I hope not.:cry 

2. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that history is exactly the same as generation 1 ... you notice that right !?

there is no way they will adapt that so faithfully ... not even marvel does that

and the writers already said they are tying the films together ... not ignoring the previous ones

in fact ... there are several plot points we already know of that connect

isabella lost her parents in the chicago invasion ... the ark appears in the film ... so on so on

• Like Like x 3
  3. dmomhs2k14

dmomhs2k14 Well-Known Member

I honestly don't see what y'all are complaining about, like the one guy said there are plenty of gaps in this time line for all the things already in the movies to have happened, just because they didn't say anything doesn't mean they're pretending it didn't happen

4. Lord Ultron

Lord Ultron Member

Don't forget also about Lennox return and the giustification of his absence, the Knightship, Epps and Simmons appearence (probably a cameo).
    Moreover, the Invasion of Chicago is the reason why Cementery Wind and Transformers Reaction Force exist.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

You probably right, but I'm wondering if they've actually wrote this INTO the future plot and they actually are going to use the dropping of ROTF from history and canon, as part of the plot, like history gets rewritten with every time dimensions collide.....as to be honest the fallen is a multiversal singularity being and I am probably well wide of the mark in saying this, but if the inferno cons and infernocus are actually part of the intended canon universe.....then does anyone get a "fallen" vibe from them?? I mean all the fire and metal with the female quintessa it just evokes all kinds of solus prime megatronus thoughts, even though it's all separate characters it's another thought I've not been able to escape since I saw his image

6. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

you mean the rest is locked?

7. Temenos

Temenos The Last Knight

One way I'm looking at it is that they could return with Starscream. Fingers crossed!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Possibly? I haven't delved too far into the app yet. I've only been surfing the lore section for clues on where the franchise is heading

9. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

If they are using inter dimensional plot lines then everyone who is dead could return, together with new appearances, newer fresh characters, new races and new histories. It's the ultimate internal reboot/refresh mechanism.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I will also cross fingers the writers didn't ignore past movie stories too.

• Like Like x 2
  11. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've read the full history on the App so far and the events of movies 1-4 are not even on this history at all! This app history is a mix of G1, IDW and Transformers Exodus/Extinction. Even Sentinal Prime was killed on cyberteon just as he was in Exodus. This history does not touch on the events of the first 4 movies at all.

I mean the Matrix and AllSpark are in this history and the AllSpark was sent to Earth like it was in the movies but that history is written like it was in Exodus and IDW, not like in the movies. And the Matrix in this App history is used completely different than it was in the movies. And the 13 original Primes in this app history never came to Earth and their history follows the Exodus/Extinction history.

Edit: stand corrected, there is "some" TF1 history added to The end of the history so far that talks about Megs being frozen in the ice and Sams grandfathers expedition but it's almost an after thought. Like oh!! We better start growing some movie history in there somewhere. But it's funny because it mentioned before this how both the Vons and Autobots came to Earth on the Ark and Nemesis in search of the AllSpark and crashed here on Earth like in G1 and Exodus and have been here since. But then completely jumps to the movie event with Megs crashing on Earth and being frozen lmao!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  12. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

So looking at this would you think (between the lines) the movies may well be just a vehicle to help hasbro create a transformers universe AFTER the transformers universe so to speak, and pretty much everything that has been written before is the official history of the transformers, and we're on the cusp of exploring something entirely new in direction and content from the transformers universe??

13. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just think the movies need a reboot if they truely want this movie history to work with everything else

• Like Like x 1
  14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'm beginning to think that this timeline is false because unless they pull a DOFP twist in TLK I'm going to call bogus on this. There's no way this is going to connect to TLK properly at all.

• Like Like x 3
  15. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

i think this timeline could work for a different continuity.

16. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

i think the last knight app name is just an advertisement opportunity. Once inside the app it merely becomes 'transformers app'

Yet we are part way through a reboot, albeit a soft reboot, so this must be factored into their thinking surely? Unless they are running a game plan similar to what I've been saying about multiple dimensions but more similar to that recent marvel comics storyline where two realities collide and there's a war between the two....??....actually that kinda sounds like what Bay says in his synopsis of the film?? Relevant?? Who knows

17. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Rust Bucket

News Credits:
    Man, everyone's loosing their minds. I'm still sitting on the fact that the writers room said they're trying to piece all the films together.

So I'm gonna wait for the film and not the app.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Sixshot93

Sixshot93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same with me, mate.

19. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Probably the best approach tbh

20. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated Member

News Credits:
    it would mean they're all still alive!